Donate to the NRA in the name of Mila Kunis

Good, I've disliked Ms. Kunis for a few years since her godawful performance in the most miscast, badly-acted movie in recent history, Oz the Great and Terrible, or whatever that piece of shit was called.

That's not a bad thing. LOL

I'm not really a Beam guy though. I drank a lot of it with my FIL, and will buy on sale. The Bean family sold out to .... the Japanese. Still, a good choice for a lot of ice. If I'm going for lower on the shelf for a shot, Evan Williams ... and Ezra Brooks black to test the boundaries of self-abuse. (-:

Black Swan needed some real hard core nudity.

I'm not really a Beam guy though. I drank a lot of it with my FIL, and will buy on sale. The Bean family sold out to .... the Japanese. Still, a good choice for a lot of ice. If I'm going for lower on the shelf for a shot, Evan Williams ... and Ezra Brooks black to test the boundaries of self-abuse. (-:

If you want to go rotgut, you gotta go with the gentleman.

Kentucky Gentleman - Wikipedia

The concept of mixing nearly equal parts of bourbon and grain alcohol appealed to a demographic of bourbon lovers who do not want any recollection whatsoever of the night before. Its cheap price and convenient pint, liter, and half gallon sizes appeal to many college students and mobile home residents throughout the United States."[2]

If you want to go rotgut, you gotta go with the gentleman.

Kentucky Gentleman - Wikipedia

The concept of mixing nearly equal parts of bourbon and grain alcohol appealed to a demographic of bourbon lovers who do not want any recollection whatsoever of the night before. Its cheap price and convenient pint, liter, and half gallon sizes appeal to many college students and mobile home residents throughout the United States."[2]
I will never again stoop so low as to a blend of bourbon with neutral spirits. I may awake on a tile floor with a bathtub full of vomit, and briefly consider drinking from the same toilet as my dog, but I still have my pride.

No thanks...I won't support an organization that attempted to curtail the 2nd Amendment Rights of Black people.

YOu say the craziest shit.
It;s crazy because you are an ignorant asshole too stupid to perform a simple internet search...
Here stupid ass, let's give you a freebie because you are so fucking stupid.

The Mulford Act was a 1967 California bill that repealed a law allowing public carrying of loaded firearms. Named after Republican assemblyman Don Mulford, the bill was crafted in response to members of the Black Panther Party who were conducting armed patrols of Oakland neighborhoods while they were conducting what would later be termed copwatching.[1] They garnered national attention after the Black Panthers marched bearing arms upon the California State Capitol to protest the bill.[2

When the NRA Supported Gun Control
The NRA also supported California’s Mulford Act of 1967, which had banned carrying loaded weapons in public in response to the Black Panther Party’s impromptu march on the State Capitol to protest gun control legislation on May 2, 1967.

Your ignorance is no excuse for your stupidity....

You can do it right here:

Donate | NRA
Why would anyone donate to a terrorist organization?

Terrorists

Family-Prairie-Dog-Hunting.jpg

I am a NRA Life Member but I made an additional donation in Crooked Hillary's name. Better statement than Kunis.

Forum List

Back