Dove takes "a stand against overly sexualized women".

I showed that to my wife and she was ticked off.

She said "when I play a fantasy game that isn't real I want to play as a sexy chick, that's part of the fantasy. I don't want to play a game with a normal looking woman because I see that in the mirror and in everyday life". And went on to say when she watches movies she likes it when the men are good looking and asked why it's so wrong to have attractive people in movies. She thinks jude law is good looking and likes the scenes of him nude or working out in the show the new pope, she doesn't want to see fat jude law or receeding hairline jude law.

And she is right. That's why I like movies and games and so on, because it isn't real. And what the hell is so wrong with having attractive or sexy characters in fictional settings? I want my action heroes ripped and good looking, the women sexy, the monsters ugly and scary, and so on.

Were in this weird place where sex has to be out in the open but we're not allowed to be attracted to above average women or above average looking women aren't allowed to flaunt themselves.

Honestly I think the only people that hate games, commercials, movies, etc that have sexualized beautiful women are ugly women. Ones no one finds sexy so if they can't be sexy they don't want anyone to be.

Well we bought dove body wash for years but now we're buying the generic store version. We don't buy products from woke companies that try and tell us what we should like or dislike.

The fight against the sexualization of this former First Lady:
1684523005328.jpeg

I showed that to my wife and she was ticked off.

She said "when I play a fantasy game that isn't real I want to play as a sexy chick, that's part of the fantasy. I don't want to play a game with a normal looking woman because I see that in the mirror and in everyday life". And went on to say when she watches movies she likes it when the men are good looking and asked why it's so wrong to have attractive people in movies. She thinks jude law is good looking and likes the scenes of him nude or working out in the show the new pope, she doesn't want to see fat jude law or receeding hairline jude law.

And she is right. That's why I like movies and games and so on, because it isn't real. And what the hell is so wrong with having attractive or sexy characters in fictional settings? I want my action heroes ripped and good looking, the women sexy, the monsters ugly and scary, and so on.

Were in this weird place where sex has to be out in the open but we're not allowed to be attracted to above average women or above average looking women aren't allowed to flaunt themselves.

Honestly I think the only people that hate games, commercials, movies, etc that have sexualized beautiful women are ugly women. Ones no one finds sexy so if they can't be sexy they don't want anyone to be.

Well we bought dove body wash for years but now we're buying the generic store version. We don't buy products from woke companies that try and tell us what we should like or dislike.

I'll add it to the list!

Dodgers, Bud Light, Target, Miller Lite, the NFL....

And Caterpillar Tractor, Nascar, and MLB.

Also Disney, the NBA and the Cheesecake Factory.

Also Apple, Starbucks, even Keurig.

Also Amazon, Nordstroms, and Kellogg.

Also Nike, Costco and Coca-Cola.

Also Netflix, American Airlines, and Southwest Airlines.

Also McDonalds and Addidas, and Ford.

And now Dove!

Oh Goodie, a new thing for you all to be outraged over today.

Now you can move on from the outrage over Miller, SI, the Dodgers and Adidas from yesterday.
Apparently, they don't really care what random internet keyboard jockeys think about them and don't buy products they decide not to buy.

Apparently, they don't really care what random internet keyboard jockeys think about them and don't buy products they decide not to buy.

All the while providing sane people endless entertaining watching the daily outrage

I think what really gets the anti's worked up is that these people are having an impact. They're supposed to be irrelevant.

Are the "anti's" the people boycotting 100s of products or the ones mocking them for doing so?

First they came for the stewardesses...
Yeah, I remember when they had a good uniform policy and you could see their sexy legs. Pretty sure they had different requirements for who they hired back then.

Now they're all wearing pants.

Are the "anti's" the people boycotting 100s of products or the ones mocking them for doing so?
That would be the ones triggered because the boycotters are supposed to be irrelevant but keep costing these companies a lot of money.

Forum List

Back