Doubts About Donald Trump's Own Medical Records Emerge

Actually, no corruption has been found. If it was, the Republican Congress would be prosecuting the Clinton Foundation instead of conducting Benghazi witch hunts

Conspiracy theories do not substitute for facts

LOL, come out from under your rock. the Clinton foundation took millions from foreign interests in exchange for access to Hillary when she was SecState. Its called bribery, fool.

NOW, ONE MORE TIME.

DO YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE ENTITLED TO A CURRENT COMPLETE UNBIASED MEDICAL EVALUATION OF BOTH CANDIDATES?????

A SIMPLE YES OR NO WILL SUFFICE

Hillary has released her records...Trump submitted a fake document

Lets see Trump release his actual records and then we can see if we need more detail

DAMN IT, THIS THREAD IS ABOUT MEDICAL RECORDS.

ANSWER THE FRICKEN QUESTION: DO YOU THINK WE VOTERS ARE ENTITLED TO A CURRENT COMPLETE UNBIASED MEDICAL EVALUATION OF BOTH CANDIDATES?

ANOTHER BULLSHIT REPLY WILL BE INTERPRETED AS YOU ARE SCARED SHITLESS OF WHAT A MEDICAL REPORT ON HILLARY WOULD REVEAL.

Your question has been answered...you just don't like the answer you received

Trump lied in his phony medical report. Hillary didn't

Let Trump provide an honest report and then we can decide if we need more detailed information

what a crock of shit. Hillary lies about everything, why should we believe a medical report that is a year old? Trump has said he will release a current report, will Hillary release a current one?

Let me make it simple:

Are the American voters entitled to a current unbiased medical evaluation of both candidates? your only options are: yes or no.

HM446UQ6GA5GROAJXNHREYMR2VO7PKRA.jpeg

Actually, no corruption has been found. If it was, the Republican Congress would be prosecuting the Clinton Foundation instead of conducting Benghazi witch hunts

LOL, come out from under your rock. the Clinton foundation took millions from foreign interests in exchange for access to Hillary when she was SecState. Its called bribery, fool.

NOW, ONE MORE TIME.

DO YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE ENTITLED TO A CURRENT COMPLETE UNBIASED MEDICAL EVALUATION OF BOTH CANDIDATES?????

Lets see Trump release his actual records and then we can see if we need more detail

ANSWER THE FRICKEN QUESTION: DO YOU THINK WE VOTERS ARE ENTITLED TO A CURRENT COMPLETE UNBIASED MEDICAL EVALUATION OF BOTH CANDIDATES?

ANOTHER BULLSHIT REPLY WILL BE INTERPRETED AS YOU ARE SCARED SHITLESS OF WHAT A MEDICAL REPORT ON HILLARY WOULD REVEAL.

Let Trump provide an honest report and then we can decide if we need more detailed information

what a crock of shit. Hillary lies about everything, why should we believe a medical report that is a year old? Trump has said he will release a current report, will Hillary release a current one?

Let me make it simple:

Are the American voters entitled to a current unbiased medical evaluation of both candidates? your only options are: yes or no.
They already have that...

Screen-Shot-2016-08-12-at-3.26.20-PM.png

'People don't often change and especially when they are old.'

somebody better tell those delusional congress critters in the Republican Party that Drumpf is incapable of 'pivoting'. how many times has that idea been thrown out to the poorly educated right wingers , only to see him revert right back to his insane rants?

That's nice.

I noticed you still haven't addressed tribblehead's racism.... that's ok; I know you really can't defend it.

Sorry, I've challenged a lot of liberals over the last couple of weeks to support their bullshit claims.

I forget which weak example you personally put forth. if I did not point out that it was weak bullshit already, please remind me which was it was again, and I will do so now.

Deport the illegals, bring back the manufacturing jobs, and STOP fucking with Russia.

weak example? thinking that, sweety - is what moronic is. this is the 3rd time as a direct quote to you . i'm showing you that trump has a history of being an orange bigot & the links are unbiased verfiable proof. enjoy yet again:

THere is not a single post from you on that page.

You say "history" and talk of links.

When you get around to posting the link again, is this going to be one of the lefty links to long rambling partisan blather full of unsupported opinion?

There is nothing bigoted about Trump's proposed policies.

Deport the illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs, and STOP fucking with Russia.

Hillary will appoint liberals Justices that support Disparate Impact Theory that mandates anti-white discrimination.

She supports actual racist policy.

Correll oh how brown ARE your eyes??????????? that link works just fine & dandy... but ok- i'll play along... how about you just go to my post (as I said BEFORE as well )
POST #469 on PAGE 24
IT'S ON THIS VERY THREAD.

btw - MY links are archived & 100% verifiable.

nice try though.

Two points:

1. Trump has called for both candidates to release current medical evaluations. I would suggest that they both spend a day at Mayo clinic getting a complete examination and then having the results released to the public

Do you dems agree?

2. Trump's tax return is probably hundreds of pages of complicated forms. He gets audited every year. If he was cheating the IRS would have already told us about it.
If he were to release those hundreds of pages, the media and the dems would pull one or two pages out and make up lies about what they say. Then Trump would have to spend weeks correcting the lies. There is no reason why he should release them. Deal with it, libs. He is a very rich, very successful American and he pays a lot of taxes---------legally.

Nixon's tax return was being audited at the SAME TIME he released his & no one at the IRS is saying tribblehead cannot.

Last edited:
Two points:

1. Trump has called for both candidates to release current medical evaluations. I would suggest that they both spend a day at Mayo clinic getting a complete examination and then having the results released to the public

Do you dems agree?

2. Trump's tax return is probably hundreds of pages of complicated forms. He gets audited every year. If he was cheating the IRS would have already told us about it.
If he were to release those hundreds of pages, the media and the dems would pull one or two pages out and make up lies about what they say. Then Trump would have to spend weeks correcting the lies. There is no reason why he should release them. Deal with it, libs. He is a very rich, very successful American and he pays a lot of taxes---------legally.

Hillary has a complicated tax form too

She has released hers

Yep, and the corruption and bribery related to the Clinton foundation is being brought out.

But you, like all of your dem comrades, ignored the question about both getting an unbiased medical evaluation. Do you agree with that or not?

lol the CF didn't have to release the donors' names because they are a public charity- but has done so willingly & consistently. if trump has nothing to hide- why doesn't he just do it? lol.............

NOW, ONE MORE TIME.

Let me make it simple:

Hillary does not lie about everything

Hillary has provided ten years worth of tax returns and an honest medical report
Trump refuses to do either

I believe the standard is the past 3 years.... she went further than that. Romney had a big problem releasing his for more than a few years back.

Hillary has a complicated tax form too

She has released hers

Yep, and the corruption and bribery related to the Clinton foundation is being brought out.

But you, like all of your dem comrades, ignored the question about both getting an unbiased medical evaluation. Do you agree with that or not?

NOW, ONE MORE TIME.

I say fine if that will be what it takes. lol... bring it. you know trump won't do it.

That's nice.

I noticed you still haven't addressed tribblehead's racism.... that's ok; I know you really can't defend it.

Sorry, I've challenged a lot of liberals over the last couple of weeks to support their bullshit claims.

I forget which weak example you personally put forth. if I did not point out that it was weak bullshit already, please remind me which was it was again, and I will do so now.

Deport the illegals, bring back the manufacturing jobs, and STOP fucking with Russia.

weak example? thinking that, sweety - is what moronic is. this is the 3rd time as a direct quote to you . i'm showing you that trump has a history of being an orange bigot & the links are unbiased verfiable proof. enjoy yet again:

When you get around to posting the link again, is this going to be one of the lefty links to long rambling partisan blather full of unsupported opinion?

Deport the illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs, and STOP fucking with Russia.

Hillary will appoint liberals Justices that support Disparate Impact Theory that mandates anti-white discrimination.

Correll oh how brown ARE your eyes??????????? that link works just fine & dandy... but ok- i'll play along... how about you just go to my post (as I said BEFORE as well )
POST #469 on PAGE 24

nice try though.

Actually page 24 contains posts 231 to 240, but I did finally find post 469.

First link did not work.

THe bit about the Central Park gang rape and attempted murder of an innocent young woman was only racist IF you not only assume that the reversals were justified, (they weren't) AND if you assume that Donald Trump ALSO not only believes that the reversals were justified,

BUT somehow KNEW AT THE TIME OF THE ADS, that the accused rapists were actually innocent (they were guilty).

That is typical of when a modern lib calls someone a racist.

The lib assumes that the alleged rapist agrees with the lib on the reality of the situation AND that the different reaction can ONLY be motivated by racism.

For Trump's ad to be proof of "Racism" it would have to be shown that at the time of the ad that he personally believed the accused to be innocent but wanted to punish them just because of their skin color anyways.

Otherwise it is just a reasonable outrage against a terrible crime.

POST #469 on PAGE 24

nice try though.

First link did not work.

THe bit about the Central Park gang rape and attempted murder of an innocent young woman was only racist IF you not only assume that the reversals were justified, (they weren't) AND if you assume that Donald Trump ALSO not only believes that the reversals were justified,

BUT somehow KNEW AT THE TIME OF THE ADS, that the accused rapists were actually innocent (they were guilty).

The lib assumes that the alleged rapist agrees with the lib on the reality of the situation AND that the different reaction can ONLY be motivated by racism.

For Trump's ad to be proof of "Racism" it would have to be shown that at the time of the ad that he personally believed the accused to be innocent but wanted to punish them just because of their skin color anyways.

The first link works fine. Here's a direct link to the article titled, 'Major Landlord Accused Of Antiblack Bias in City'

insider-trump3-articleLarge.jpg

POST #469 on PAGE 24

nice try though.

First link did not work.

The first link works fine. Here's a direct link to the article titled, 'Major Landlord Accused Of Antiblack Bias in City'

insider-trump3-articleLarge.jpg

"Accused"? Back in 1973?

That's what he leads with?

Well, I guess it is "stronger" than the bullshit about the 5 rapists.

That's nice.

According to Correll though...Trump's medical history is in the past.
You can't judge how healthy he'll be once he's in office by his medical history.

Or something...he's tied himself into so many knots its hard to tell what his argument is about anything now.

Your pretense that you don't understand that different jobs and different bosses, and different expectations is unlikely to lead to identical behavior is not credible.

I refuse to believe that you are that stupid.
You don't believe in judging a person on past behaviour...I get it...very commendable.
It makes you wonder why employers should be interested in someone's criminal history.

Last edited:

NOW, ONE MORE TIME.

Let me make it simple:

July 2015------over a year ago, a lot can happen in a year and 2 months. Can you post a current one for us? We will wait.

NOW, ONE MORE TIME.

I say fine if that will be what it takes. lol... bring it. you know trump won't do it.

He has already offered to release his current medical records. What we know is that Hillary won't release hers.

Let me make it simple:

July 2015------over a year ago, a lot can happen in a year and 2 months. Can you post a current one for us? We will wait.
Keep waiting. No candidate has ever submitted annual medical reports.

NOW, ONE MORE TIME.

He has already offered to release his current medical records. What we know is that Hillary won't release hers.
So? He also offered to release his tax records but then said he wouldn't. Why should Hillary believe him this time?

NOW, ONE MORE TIME.

So? He also offered to release his tax records but then said he wouldn't. Why should Hillary believe him this time?

Come on, stop being so transparent. You don't want Hillary's current medical condition made known because you are scared shitless of what it would show. You are not fooling anyone, and neither is she.

Let me make it simple:

Keep waiting. No candidate has ever submitted annual medical reports.

you lefties demanded them from McCain in 08 and you got them. There is nothing wrong with wanting to know about the health of a potential president.

How healthy is Donald Trump? - CNN Video

How healthy is Donald Trump? - CNN Video

progressive patriot is an oxymoron.

Forum List

Back