Doubts About Donald Trump's Own Medical Records Emerge

You present the article as proof that some conservatives are not taking Trump's (your childish spin dropped, you moron) "flip flopping lightly.

Yet, that article is obviously written not by Ann, but by some one who has NOTHING but contempt for Trump, his supporters and Ann Coulter.

The majority of the piece is nothing but mindless partisan blather and the Race Card.

And at the end, it has ZERO quotes from Ann's response to this issue.

It ends up claiming that she is "minimizing" this "reversal" which is a direct contradiction of the article's main point.

The article is a load of shit written by an asshole.

That you found it impressive reflects poorly on you.
That you reject reality reveals much about you...

Ann Coulter Criticizes Trump's Immigration Plan, Blames Ailes

Nothing in that article addresses any of my points above.

"Coulter remains a loyal Trump supporter. “I can criticize my guy and still support him,” Coulter said. “Since the convention, since his speech at the convention, he has not made any mistakes until now.

“The media just makes stuff up, reinterprets his words, doesn’t show people what he says, lies about him,” she added. “He’s been magnificent in every speech since the convention. And I think he should just keep doing that.”
Of course it does. You're delusional to think otherwise. Your criticism of the link I posted was that it didn't quote Coulter, as though that invalidated the content of the link. So I gave you her own words in a second link, corroborating the first.

And I never said his flip-flop on immigration caused Coulter to give up on Crazy Donald. That's your strawman. I posted that to show he got soft on immigration, saying he will no longer deport all the illegal aliens -- which is what you've been supporting in so many of your posts.

:lmao:

The first article was complete crap. It is alarming that that was not obvious to you.

I side with Ann on this one.

Trump's "softening" is being grossly exaggerated by the lefties,

AND, any "softening" is a terrible mistake.
The first article echoed her sentiments and accurately portrayed Crazy Donald's softening on immigration reform -- which he now says there will be none.

The first article started off with 3 and a half paragraphs of unsupported partisan slander of it's enemies.

Then is started finally "quoting" Ann, in out of context sentence fragments, sometimes literally single fucking words, buried in more unsupported partisan slander.

It finishes with a number of conflicting "points" buried in more slander, with a generous heaping of Race Cards.

Even if you agree with writer ideologically, you should still expect better writing and less filler.

I thought so...

People don't often change and especially when they are old.

People do change jobs all the time.

I have a buddy who worked his way though college delivering pizza.

Once he got a job in his field, he never wandered off from his job and spent the day driving around, like he did in his old job.

YOur position on this is absurd.

'People don't often change and especially when they are old.'

somebody better tell those delusional congress critters in the Republican Party that Drumpf is incapable of 'pivoting'. how many times has that idea been thrown out to the poorly educated right wingers , only to see him revert right back to his insane rants?

That's nice.

I noticed you still haven't addressed tribblehead's racism.... that's ok; I know you really can't defend it.

Sorry, I've challenged a lot of liberals over the last couple of weeks to support their bullshit claims.

I forget which weak example you personally put forth. if I did not point out that it was weak bullshit already, please remind me which was it was again, and I will do so now.

Deport the illegals, bring back the manufacturing jobs, and STOP fucking with Russia.

weak example? thinking that, sweety - is what moronic is. this is the 3rd time as a direct quote to you . i'm showing you that trump has a history of being an orange bigot & the links are unbiased verfiable proof. enjoy yet again:

Once he got a job in his field, he never wandered off from his job and spent the day driving around, like he did in his old job.

somebody better tell those delusional congress critters in the Republican Party that Drumpf is incapable of 'pivoting'. how many times has that idea been thrown out to the poorly educated right wingers , only to see him revert right back to his insane rants?

That's nice.

I noticed you still haven't addressed tribblehead's racism.... that's ok; I know you really can't defend it.

Sorry, I've challenged a lot of liberals over the last couple of weeks to support their bullshit claims.

I forget which weak example you personally put forth. if I did not point out that it was weak bullshit already, please remind me which was it was again, and I will do so now.

Deport the illegals, bring back the manufacturing jobs, and STOP fucking with Russia.

weak example? thinking that, sweety - is what moronic is. this is the 3rd time as a direct quote to you . i'm showing you that trump has a history of being an orange bigot & the links are unbiased verfiable proof. enjoy yet again:

According to Correll though...Trump's medical history is in the past.
You can't judge how healthy he'll be once he's in office by his medical history.

Or something...he's tied himself into so many knots its hard to tell what his argument is about anything now.

That article is a load of shit written by an asshole.
LOLOL

Stomping your feet and shaking your cane at the sky doesn't actually prove anything other than you're pissed.

You present the article as proof that some conservatives are not taking Trump's (your childish spin dropped, you moron) "flip flopping lightly.

Yet, that article is obviously written not by Ann, but by some one who has NOTHING but contempt for Trump, his supporters and Ann Coulter.

The majority of the piece is nothing but mindless partisan blather and the Race Card.

And at the end, it has ZERO quotes from Ann's response to this issue.

It ends up claiming that she is "minimizing" this "reversal" which is a direct contradiction of the article's main point.

The article is a load of shit written by an asshole.

That you found it impressive reflects poorly on you.
That you reject reality reveals much about you...

Ann Coulter Criticizes Trump's Immigration Plan, Blames Ailes

Nothing in that article addresses any of my points above.

"Coulter remains a loyal Trump supporter. “I can criticize my guy and still support him,” Coulter said. “Since the convention, since his speech at the convention, he has not made any mistakes until now.

“The media just makes stuff up, reinterprets his words, doesn’t show people what he says, lies about him,” she added. “He’s been magnificent in every speech since the convention. And I think he should just keep doing that.”
Of course it does. You're delusional to think otherwise. Your criticism of the link I posted was that it didn't quote Coulter, as though that invalidated the content of the link. So I gave you her own words in a second link, corroborating the first.

And I never said his flip-flop on immigration caused Coulter to give up on Crazy Donald. That's your strawman. I posted that to show he got soft on immigration, saying he will no longer deport all the illegal aliens -- which is what you've been supporting in so many of your posts.

:lmao:

lol- he polled the poorly educated audience on hannity the other night to see what they think he should do... it's like he has a weather vane strapped on that tribblehead of his. he's treating the issue like a game show.

Last edited:
The left's "perceived" Trump health issues are nothing compared to Hillary's obvious health issues.

Sorry to tell you my dear but it was Breifart and Haniity Faux news that brought up a conspiracy theory about Hillary's health. And it's only fair that WE askTrump to reveal his medical records. Oh maybe his tax returns. Even Republican Senator Chaffetz asking Trump to release his tax returns and medical records

Jason Chaffetz: Donald Trump should open his 'kimono,' release tax returns - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)Rep. Jason Chaffetz called on Donald Trump Wednesday to "open up (his) kimono" and release his tax returns and medical records.

The Utah Republican and House Oversight Committee chairman added his voice to a chorus of prominent Republican lawmakers appealing to the GOP presidential candidate to be more transparent about his wealth and health.

That's nice.

THere is not a single post from you on that page.

You say "history" and talk of links.

When you get around to posting the link again, is this going to be one of the lefty links to long rambling partisan blather full of unsupported opinion?

There is nothing bigoted about Trump's proposed policies.

Deport the illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs, and STOP fucking with Russia.

Hillary will appoint liberals Justices that support Disparate Impact Theory that mandates anti-white discrimination.

She supports actual racist policy.

That's nice.

According to Correll though...Trump's medical history is in the past.
You can't judge how healthy he'll be once he's in office by his medical history.

Or something...he's tied himself into so many knots its hard to tell what his argument is about anything now.

Your pretense that you don't understand that different jobs and different bosses, and different expectations is unlikely to lead to identical behavior is not credible.

I refuse to believe that you are that stupid.

The left's "perceived" Trump health issues are nothing compared to Hillary's obvious health issues.

Sorry to tell you my dear but it was Breifart and Haniity Faux news that brought up a conspiracy theory about Hillary's health. And it's only fair that WE askTrump to reveal his medical records. Oh maybe his tax returns. Even Republican Senator Chaffetz asking Trump to release his tax returns and medical records

Jason Chaffetz: Donald Trump should open his 'kimono,' release tax returns - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)Rep. Jason Chaffetz called on Donald Trump Wednesday to "open up (his) kimono" and release his tax returns and medical records.

The Utah Republican and House Oversight Committee chairman added his voice to a chorus of prominent Republican lawmakers appealing to the GOP presidential candidate to be more transparent about his wealth and health.

They need to get with the program and support the Candidate.

They are fools if they think they are doing anything but cutting their own throats.

Two points:

1. Trump has called for both candidates to release current medical evaluations. I would suggest that they both spend a day at Mayo clinic getting a complete examination and then having the results released to the public

Do you dems agree?

2. Trump's tax return is probably hundreds of pages of complicated forms. He gets audited every year. If he was cheating the IRS would have already told us about it.
If he were to release those hundreds of pages, the media and the dems would pull one or two pages out and make up lies about what they say. Then Trump would have to spend weeks correcting the lies. There is no reason why he should release them. Deal with it, libs. He is a very rich, very successful American and he pays a lot of taxes---------legally.

Two points:

1. Trump has called for both candidates to release current medical evaluations. I would suggest that they both spend a day at Mayo clinic getting a complete examination and then having the results released to the public

Do you dems agree?

2. Trump's tax return is probably hundreds of pages of complicated forms. He gets audited every year. If he was cheating the IRS would have already told us about it.
If he were to release those hundreds of pages, the media and the dems would pull one or two pages out and make up lies about what they say. Then Trump would have to spend weeks correcting the lies. There is no reason why he should release them. Deal with it, libs. He is a very rich, very successful American and he pays a lot of taxes---------legally.

Hillary has a complicated tax form too

She has released hers

Two points:

Do you dems agree?

She has released hers

Yep, and the corruption and bribery related to the Clinton foundation is being brought out.

But you, like all of your dem comrades, ignored the question about both getting an unbiased medical evaluation. Do you agree with that or not?

Two points:

Do you dems agree?

She has released hers

Yep, and the corruption and bribery related to the Clinton foundation is being brought out.

But you, like all of your dem comrades, ignored the question about both getting an unbiased medical evaluation. Do you agree with that or not?

Actually, no corruption has been found. If it was, the Republican Congress would be prosecuting the Clinton Foundation instead of conducting Benghazi witch hunts

Conspiracy theories do not substitute for facts

Two points:

Do you dems agree?

She has released hers

Actually, no corruption has been found. If it was, the Republican Congress would be prosecuting the Clinton Foundation instead of conducting Benghazi witch hunts

LOL, come out from under your rock. the Clinton foundation took millions from foreign interests in exchange for access to Hillary when she was SecState. Its called bribery, fool.

NOW, ONE MORE TIME.

DO YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE ENTITLED TO A CURRENT COMPLETE UNBIASED MEDICAL EVALUATION OF BOTH CANDIDATES?????

A SIMPLE YES OR NO WILL SUFFICE

Two points:

Do you dems agree?

She has released hers

LOL, come out from under your rock. the Clinton foundation took millions from foreign interests in exchange for access to Hillary when she was SecState. Its called bribery, fool.

NOW, ONE MORE TIME.

DO YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE ENTITLED TO A CURRENT COMPLETE UNBIASED MEDICAL EVALUATION OF BOTH CANDIDATES?????

Hillary has released her records...Trump submitted a fake document

Lets see Trump release his actual records and then we can see if we need more detail

Two points:

Do you dems agree?

She has released hers

NOW, ONE MORE TIME.

Lets see Trump release his actual records and then we can see if we need more detail

DAMN IT, THIS THREAD IS ABOUT MEDICAL RECORDS.

ANSWER THE FRICKEN QUESTION: DO YOU THINK WE VOTERS ARE ENTITLED TO A CURRENT COMPLETE UNBIASED MEDICAL EVALUATION OF BOTH CANDIDATES?

ANOTHER BULLSHIT REPLY WILL BE INTERPRETED AS YOU ARE SCARED SHITLESS OF WHAT A MEDICAL REPORT ON HILLARY WOULD REVEAL.

She has released hers

NOW, ONE MORE TIME.

ANSWER THE FRICKEN QUESTION: DO YOU THINK WE VOTERS ARE ENTITLED TO A CURRENT COMPLETE UNBIASED MEDICAL EVALUATION OF BOTH CANDIDATES?

ANOTHER BULLSHIT REPLY WILL BE INTERPRETED AS YOU ARE SCARED SHITLESS OF WHAT A MEDICAL REPORT ON HILLARY WOULD REVEAL.

Your question has been answered...you just don't like the answer you received

Trump lied in his phony medical report. Hillary didn't

Let Trump provide an honest report and then we can decide if we need more detailed information

NOW, ONE MORE TIME.

Let Trump provide an honest report and then we can decide if we need more detailed information

what a crock of shit. Hillary lies about everything, why should we believe a medical report that is a year old? Trump has said he will release a current report, will Hillary release a current one?

Let me make it simple:

Are the American voters entitled to a current unbiased medical evaluation of both candidates? your only options are: yes or no.

NOW, ONE MORE TIME.

what a crock of shit. Hillary lies about everything, why should we believe a medical report that is a year old? Trump has said he will release a current report, will Hillary release a current one?

Let me make it simple:

Are the American voters entitled to a current unbiased medical evaluation of both candidates? your only options are: yes or no.

Hillary does not lie about everything

Hillary has provided ten years worth of tax returns and an honest medical report
Trump refuses to do either

She has released hers

NOW, ONE MORE TIME.

LOL

Another ^ rightard ^ flips out.

Forum List

Back