Double Eight O Sizzle in the Hizzle

• Banned
I don't believe I ever introduced myself when I originally joined, so I figured it's better late than never. :)

• Banned
Oh, and if your question is about the thread title itself, that means you're not up on your early 90's urban slang. :D

Thanks for the rep noob! :lol:

lol...get 'em while you can. i expect to be heading into the neg numbers soon. i seem to have this way about me.

If you get neg'd a lot around here it means one of two things. Either you're a complete piece of shit bigot, or you're doing something right.

lol...it's not the negs that bother e at all. it's these old fat cats who think they can lord it over you and think they can intimidate new posters. if i was all that concerned about getting points, well, you've been here, it would be a peice of cake getting them from these tools.

just goes against my grain. it all started when some Betty Boop Crone dinged me because i didn't think the palestinian athletes should be killed or something so i trashed her and then all her buds jumped it, actin' all macho tough and all.

silly stuff. who knows.

lol...get 'em while you can. i expect to be heading into the neg numbers soon. i seem to have this way about me.

If you get neg'd a lot around here it means one of two things. Either you're a complete piece of shit bigot, or you're doing something right.

lol...it's not the negs that bother e at all. it's these old fat cats who think they can lord it over you and think they can intimidate new posters. if i was all that concerned about getting points, well, you've been here, it would be a peice of cake getting them from these tools.

just goes against my grain. it all started when some Betty Boop Crone dinged me because i didn't think the palestinian athletes should be killed or something so i trashed her and then all her buds jumped it, actin' all macho tough and all.

silly stuff. who knows.

All these long-winded posts about how much you don't care about rep might be confusing to most here.

silly stuff. who knows.

Rep is pretty serious business around here. But all the cool kids get their rep power zero'd out periodically by requesting it from an Admin (specifically Meister). That way you lose any incentive to care about the points, but can still enjoy the fun of giving and receiving reps. If you violate the new neg rep rule however, you lose that fun... fyi. :thup:

silly stuff. who knows.

All these long-winded posts about how much you don't care about rep might be confusing to most here.

maybe you should learn how to read with a little bit of comprehension. there is a diff between my saying i don't care if i get negged and saying i don't like the way the system is set up as it is unfair inherently, but especially so to new people.

neg me all you want. have you ever actually considered that some people don't work entirely out of self interest.

maybe you should learn how to read with a little bit of comprehension. there is a diff between my saying i don't care if i get negged and saying i don't like the way the system is set up as it is unfair inherently, but especially so to new people.

neg me all you want. have you ever actually considered that some people don't work entirely out of self interest.

You seem to be trying to change an entire board for your wants.

You seem to be trying to change an entire board for your wants.

Or maybe he's fighting entropy? :dunno:

silly stuff. who knows.

Perhaps it's not my comprehension so much as my lack of actually reading it.

Because it's so long-winded. :thup:

Forum List

Back