Don't you just LOVE

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
...going to work, every day?

Of course many here won't know anything about that.
But for the working ppl, don't ya think it just gets to be more and more fun as time goes by?

Yeah, me neither.

But for the working ppl, don't ya think it just gets to be more and more fun as time goes by?

Yeah, me neither.
Yes. Especially when you get a chance to hang out in the ER for 8hrs on a Friday and see all of the interesting people that admissions gets to deal with everyday :)

Yeah, me neither.

Can't help but notice you seem to be on here a lot when most are at work too. :)

11223802_10156690431395377_8141644311842199562_n.jpg

Besides the weekly payroll headache, the sleepless Sundays, phone ringing all the time, confrontations with site and contracts managers, men letting me down and fucking off into thin air, machines breaking down, injuries, trainees fucking up and panicking, rain, wind, cold, burning sun, endless meetings, NHBC inspections, networking and the cats that infest my yard... I wouldn't do anything else.

The retention orders for eighteen three bedroom plots I've built for Berkeley Homes expired today and £1.7m hit my company account late this morning (about 90% of that will go on wages and plant hire, though) so I came home early this afternoon and I'm seriously contemplating taking the rest of the week off. On days like this I go all-out in the kitchen and this evening we're having mixed game grill with my youngest brother and his girlfriend, which means much red wine will be consumed. I love cooking and when the company starts running itself and I turn into an alcoholic I'll just spend all day cooking and reading.

Yeah, me neither.
Yes. Especially when you get a chance to hang out in the ER for 8hrs on a Friday and see all of the interesting people that admissions gets to deal with everyday :)
That would be an interesting occupation in some instances.
Not me... I like my job.
I always loved whatever I was doing most generally too. When you don't like it any longer its time to move on to something new or different to make a living.

Yeah, me neither.
Not me... I like my job.
I always loved whatever I was doing most generally too. When you don't like it any longer its time to move on to something new or different to make a living.

Two things to always remember. Best time to go to the ER? Before noon. Especially on a Friday.

Doctors will always schedule inpatient surgeries on Mondays so they can have their weekends free.

On Monday. Be prepared to stand in line.

Yeah, me neither.
Not me... I like my job.

Two things to always remember. Best time to go to the ER? Before noon. Especially on a Friday.

Doctors will always schedule inpatient surgeries on Mondays so they can have their weekends free.

On Monday. Be prepared to stand in line.
I will hope I don't have to go there but thank you very much.

Forum List

Back