Don't you hate it when?

I hate it when I leave my printer on 2 sided printing and I only need 1 side printed and it takes twice as long

I hate it when I get a ticket for running a red light when I really made it on yellow, and then the officer is too stupid to realize the limit line is set back 20 feet from the intersection.

I don't know how people can do the public transportation thing. I couldn't live without my car! Lol. Can't even remember the last time I took a bus or a cab. Having a car gives you a great freedom and independence.

I don't know how people can do the public transportation thing. I couldn't live without my car! Lol. Can't even remember the last time I took a bus or a cab. Having a car gives you a great freedom and independence.

Actually, there is much more freedom when you ride the train and bus. If you got the time and patience, of course. And know where to walk.

I hate taking the bus. Always weirdos on the bus. Or smelly people. I'll take my car any day over public transportation.

It depends which buses you take. If you take the main routes, then yes indeed, and you have to deal with that, but there are many routes where the buses are quite nice.

I hate taking the bus. Always weirdos on the bus. Or smelly people. I'll take my car any day over public transportation.

It depends which buses you take. If you take the main routes, then yes indeed, and you have to deal with that, but there are many routes where the buses are quite nice.

I live on the East coast. In my area, buses only run main routes. Public transportation isn't really that popular around here. Most people have cars.

I hate it when I have a bad hair day

The only time I have a bad hair day is when it's really humid. Then I get the frizzies. :(

it's weird I'll do the exact same thing every day and some day's it's perfect then other days it's like WTH!? and my hair is not even curly, and I have no cowlicks or anything like that... I do get lazy sometimes, I get tired of holding the blow dryer and say fuck it. I'll definitely have a bad hair day if I'm feeling lazy...

Forum List

Back