Don't you hate it when?

Don't you hate it when you're running late and you get stuck behind the school bus or the wicked slow person? Never fails!

Or, it's nighttime/early morning and there is practically no one else on the roads, and you happen to get stuck behind the one person who is SLOW. :uhoh3:

Don't you hate it when you're running late and you get stuck behind the school bus or the wicked slow person? Never fails!

Or, it's nighttime/early morning and there is practically no one else on the roads, and you happen to get stuck behind the one person who is SLOW. :uhoh3:

LOL Especially on a 2 lane where there is no way to pass them.

I hate it when it's saturday night and I'm just cooling out watching tv and there are no bad sci fi critter movies on.

I hate it when I strangle and can't catch my breath.

I hate it when I get somewhere that only takes cash and it's the only time I don't have cash!

I hate it when I get all comfortable and situated for work or whatever, then realized I forgot something....

I hate it when: people go to get on the elevator before anyone's got out.
I also hate it when: people go to get on the subway before anyone's got out.

Kind of the same thing, irritates the hell out of me.

I agree step back and let people out ... just stupid.....

I also hate being interrupted when I'm working on something - I lose my train of thought easily and it's especially irritating when they KNOW you are working on something and what they have to say is totally unimportant.

Forum List

Back