Don't worry about michelle

First Hairstylist is essential. We can't have a rock star Mrs. Prez with this nappy head.

michelle-obama-teen.jpg

poor ugly duckling, she never turned ito a swan

Could you post YOUR HS photo next to hers for comparison? TIA

Chanel, you obviously dont know much about black folks' hair if you think that's nappy. You might want to stop using words that you don't understand.

I'd love to see someone else post their HS photo (or Junior HS if you've got balls, we all have our awkward period). I'm all for satire - even the Greeks used it. But let's stay real about what kind of comments your making.

Michelle is doing just fine as First Lady. She is the most prominant First lady since Jackie O.
I don't know if you realize it, but the position of First lady has taken on a prominance since Eleonore Roosevelt. She is an ambassador to the world and Michelle is taking the world by storm.

I guess 8 years of Stepford Wife Laura Bush has clouded peoples minds over what a First lady should be.

Sorry, but I don't see outrageous spending. Looks like a staff of 22 with a budget of under $2 Million. I don't see any outrageous individual salaries with most under $100K (not much for DC).
The job of First Lady has grown significantly since Mary Lincoln
It takes a special type of Right-Wing Nut-job to twist and spin the fact that the First Lady is providing jobs for people during a recession while simultaneously being a shining example of an ambassador of the country to the world.

These people are absolutely insane...plum locl.

I knew this thread would end up here.
The typical racist "Michelle Obama is an ugly black woman" crap

Now we know why they post lies to protest the fact that the First Lady has a staff

I'm straight, bro. I'm getting married to my dime woman on the 5th of September, actually.

Michelle is doing just fine as First Lady. She is the most prominant First lady since Jackie O.
I don't know if you realize it, but the position of First lady has taken on a prominance since Eleonore Roosevelt. She is an ambassador to the world and Michelle is taking the world by storm.

I guess 8 years of Stepford Wife Laura Bush has clouded peoples minds over what a First lady should be.

Sorry, but I don't see outrageous spending. Looks like a staff of 22 with a budget of under $2 Million. I don't see any outrageous individual salaries with most under $100K (not much for DC).
The job of First Lady has grown significantly since Mary Lincoln
It takes a special type of Right-Wing Nut-job to twist and spin the fact that the First Lady is providing jobs for people during a recession while simultaneously being a shining example of an ambassador of the country to the world.

These people are absolutely insane...plum locl.

Just pointing out she's spending approx. 30% more to do the same job the very classy Mrs. Bush did.. and spending more all the while her hubby is telling the rest of us to sacrifice! :lol:

she dosent need all those people, she is not the queen of england, she is the wife of the chief public servant. servants are not royalty.

She also has a 757 at her disposal to burn 1200 gallons of jet fuel an hour. The Obamas bring it on themselves with the "better than the rest of you" attitude. Like her hypocrite husband, it's do as I say, not as I do........ she's a gold digging jerk, who could possibly give a shit what she has to say? Millions spent for her to feel important is ridiculous, how many could have health care insurance for the millions being spent by her and her husband to fly around campaigning for their silly ideas?

She also has a 757 at her disposal to burn 1200 gallons of jet fuel an hour. The Obamas bring it on themselves with the "better than the rest of you" attitude. Like her hypocrite husband, it's do as I say, not as I do........ she's a gold digging jerk, who could possibly give a shit what she has to say? Millions spent for her to feel important is ridiculous, how many could have health care insurance for the millions being spent by her and her husband to fly around campaigning for their silly ideas?

Every president since Eisenhower has had Air Force One at his disposal. Now that we have a black president, it seems people are insulted that he uses the presidential airplane. Did anyone of you question the number of Air Force One trips Bush used to go back to Crawford for a vacation?

Michelle is far from a gold digger. When they met, she was more accomplished and made more money than Barack

This post lacks rationality, even-handedness, or an iota of conscience. Came here to vent, eh?

Every president since Eisenhower has had Air Force One at his disposal. Now that we have a black president, it seems people are insulted that he uses the presidential airplane. Did anyone of you question the number of Air Force One trips Bush used to go back to Crawford for a vacation?

Michelle is far from a gold digger. When they met, she was more accomplished and made more money than Barack

Not to mention that every 3 day weekend, Reagan flew back to California to be at his Santa Barbara ranch. Air Force One would land in Pt Mugu and everything had to grind to a halt when they came in and left.

I knew this thread would end up here.
The typical racist "Michelle Obama is an ugly black woman" crap

Now we know why they post lies to protest the fact that the First Lady has a staff

Basically...this entire thead has descended into the realm of delusional.

Not to mention that every 3 day weekend, Reagan flew back to California to be at his Santa Barbara ranch. Air Force One would land in Pt Mugu and everything had to grind to a halt when they came in and left.

This is a new day, we have a President that campaigned on HOPE and CHANGE and yet his little sheep keep comparing him to others who never claimed the same. I don't give a shit how much Reagan or Bush flew on Air Force One, that was then, the past. This dip shit, Obama, claimed McCain was stuck in the 20th century and that he was the guy for 21st century thought and action, he isn't doing anything different than any other President when it comes to wasting taxpayer money. Earth Day was a prime example, 9,000 gallons of jet fuel for Air Force one alone used by Obama to fly to Iowa to give a 30 minute speech on conserving energy, who knows how many other aircraft accompanied him......... at least 1 C5A to carry the limos, that's another 3,000 gallons an hour. Seems that it would have made more sense for a 21st century President to do his speech real time from the White House to a big screen system, no use of fuel or the pollution it creates.

Forum List

Back