Don't worry about michelle

Fun to watch....indeed. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yeah, some people are easily amused. It does't take much. Kinda like my dog. All he needs is a stick and he's perfectly happy.

What's fun to watch is that this is the only response you have to a couple of REALLY good questions. When you don't have an answer, you just laugh and clap.

Funny how I asked a few questions that were never answered...let's try again.

What part of Obama's Standards refers to his use of Air Force One and Michelle's use of her First Lady Staff?

What did they promise in that regard? And how has reality diverted from what they promised in that regard?

If I can get answers to those questions, maybe I can take you guys seriously.

Bumping for some answers.

Fun to watch....indeed. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yeah, some people are easily amused. It does't take much. Kinda like my dog. All he needs is a stick and he's perfectly happy.

What's fun to watch is that this is the only response you have to a couple of REALLY good questions. When you don't have an answer, you just laugh and clap.

Funny how I asked a few questions that were never answered...let's try again.

What part of Obama's Standards refers to his use of Air Force One and Michelle's use of her First Lady Staff?

CHANGE

What did they promise in that regard?

CHANGE

And how has reality diverted from what they promised in that regard?

NO CHANGE

If I can get answers to those questions, maybe I can take you guys seriously.

You expect me to believe that you will ever take the opposition seriously????

For the record, you didn't ask ME these questions. But the answer isn't very hard. You have BITCHED, MOANED AND COMPLAINED about the past 8 years and how bad things were during Bush's admin....and now, here we are in a new era, a new admin, a new leader's watch and guess what??? THINGS HAVEN'T IMPROVED...THEY'VE GOTTEN WORSE!!!!!! Unemployment, still going up. Housing market....still going down. SPENDING....STILL OUT OF CONTROL.

But, you're so blind and focused on an illusion that you can't see what's happening. I wish I could say it was entertaining...I wish I could clap for your obtuse and glib approach to your battle to hang on to ANYTHING other than what's REAL OBVIOUS. Even your democratic leaders are beginning to wonder what they've gotten themselves into. They are having to fight for their very political lives because they are defending a man and a plan that the poeple are STRONGLY opposing.

By the way, thanks to whoever renamed my thread. Someone said I started this thread, but it was a different one altogether and someone tried to bury it because the said it had been discussed already. Obviously SOME OF US aren't through discussing it.

Sorry BOD....I don't think you'll EVER take me seriously, because that would require you to look really hard at the truth about your beloved OBAMA and you apparently are capable of that.

To whoever wants to know why I'm asking more questions....it's easy. I wasn't satisfied with leaving it alone. There were MORE issues and questions that came up from the discussion. There were STUPID things said that needed to be addressed. I'm sorry if that bothered you. Actually, I'm not. I could care less if it bothered you.

Add up the cost of all of Michelle's staff for one year and multiply it by 4 (BO's one and only term) and then add up the cost of Laura's staff multiplied by 4 and see what you get. If you're still ok with the difference, then you CAN'T possibly be willing to take us seriously.

Wow...it got awfully quiet in here. That figures.

No applause??? No "ANSWER ME!!!" posts???? Hmmmmm...

Nice to know that you admit to holding Obama to a double standard.

How so? What double standard are you talking about? I hold Obama to his campaign promises. Why aren't the people who voted for him doing the same? He really only lied to YOU!... I knew better than to believe his bullshit.[/QUOTE]

Because Liberals are Inherently Dishonest by Nature...

And it's being Illustrated for you right here.

Demanding Honesty out of them is a Fool's Errand...

:)

peace...

Nice to know that you admit to holding Obama to a double standard.

How so? What double standard are you talking about? I hold Obama to his campaign promises. Why aren't the people who voted for him doing the same? He really only lied to YOU!... I knew better than to believe his bullshit.

Because Liberals are Inherently Dishonest by Nature...

And it's being Illustrated for you right here.

Demanding Honesty out of them is a Fool's Errand...

:)

peace...[/QUOTE]

Please let me believe this is a joke. It's a joke, right?

Both sides are no better than the other.

For the record, you didn't ask ME these questions. But the answer isn't very hard. You have BITCHED, MOANED AND COMPLAINED about the past 8 years and how bad things were during Bush's admin....and now, here we are in a new era, a new admin, a new leader's watch and guess what??? THINGS HAVEN'T IMPROVED...THEY'VE GOTTEN WORSE!!!!!! Unemployment, still going up. Housing market....still going down. SPENDING....STILL OUT OF CONTROL.

Then debate about cutting spending - not some senseless tripe about the First Lady's staff which is little different then the prior First Lady's in number or budget. Mountains out of molehills. If you were REALLY concerned you'd have raised a fuss two years ago when the economy started tanking but your outrage seems to be selectively partisan.

Then debate about cutting spending - not some senseless tripe about the First Lady's staff which is little different then the prior First Lady's in number or budget. Mountains out of molehills. If you were REALLY concerned you'd have raised a fuss two years ago when the economy started tanking but your outrage seems to be selectively partisan.

Again, the Bush family didn't pretend to be different, didn't pretend they would CHANGE the country the way many HOPED they would. These 2 are acting much more like a King and Queen than any President and wife in history. They are elitist snobs that use the poor as a prop to buy votes. Your attempts at justifying their actions are pathetic, why don't you hold these assholes accountable?

Again, the Bush family didn't pretend to be different, didn't pretend they would CHANGE the country the way many HOPED they would.

The Bush "family"....we're talking "families" here? You saying Michelle promised change? Last I heard we elected a president - not a family.

These 2 are acting much more like a King and Queen than any President and wife in history. They are elitist snobs that use the poor as a prop to buy votes. Your attempts at justifying their actions are pathetic, why don't you hold these assholes accountable?

Uh...no. They're acting like any other president and first lady and much like Mr. & Mrs. Bush - they are pretty down to earth people people - but unlike Mr. Bush they came from a middle class background and had to actually work (gasp) to acheive what they've achieved. It's rightwing asshats and talking heads who seem to think that hard working and educated people are elitist snobs and sheep like you who will follow their every direction.

Come back when there is something that President Obama REALLY needs to be held accountable - like budgets, wars, etc. and while your at it, try to remember that this economic meltdown started in the previous administration as well as record high deficits.

Save your concern for something REAL - not imaginary petty partisan nitpicking.

Again, the Bush family didn't pretend to be different, didn't pretend they would CHANGE the country the way many HOPED they would. These 2 are acting much more like a King and Queen than any President and wife in history. They are elitist snobs that use the poor as a prop to buy votes. Your attempts at justifying their actions are pathetic, why don't you hold these assholes accountable?

:lol::lol::lol: Someone doesn't remember Nixon or Reagan.

Great post!

I love how you claim George Bush who came from one of the political dynasties in the country and was elite from the day he was born is somehow "no different than the rest of us"
Yet the Obama's who grew up working class and earned their way up the ladder are "elitist"

Great post!

I love how you claim George Bush who came from one of the political dynasties in the country and was elite from the day he was born is somehow "no different than the rest of us"
Yet the Obama's who grew up working class and earned their way up the ladder are "elitist"

Isn't it amazing how the Right Wing talking points can lead these people around by the nose?

Wow...I've missed so much. Sorry I've been away from my computer all day. I have to work like those struggling middle class people out there with Harvard degrees and lawyer backgrounds. Somehow, though, I doubt that I'll ever get to take my wife on a date to NY aboard AFO and let her have 24 aides to meet her every need.

I'm not elite enough for that. Just a hard working American with bills to pay, kids to feed and an axe to grind. Thank God for USMB! Where else can a guy come home from a long day of work and sit down and exchange insults with the leftist sheep.

Maybe I'll make BOD's day and start a new thread about this. LOL....

On second thought, I think I'll just turn off the computer and spend some time with my non elitist family.

Good night to those who can take me seriously.

Wow...I've missed so much. Sorry I've been away from my computer all day. I have to work like those struggling middle class people out there with Harvard degrees and lawyer backgrounds. Somehow, though, I doubt that I'll ever get to take my wife on a date to NY aboard AFO and let her have 24 aides to meet her every need.

I'm not elite enough for that. Just a hard working American with bills to pay, kids to feed and an axe to grind. Thank God for USMB! Where else can a guy come home from a long day of work and sit down and exchange insults with the leftist sheep.

Maybe I'll make BOD's day and start a new thread about this. LOL....

On second thought, I think I'll just turn off the computer and spend some time with my non elitist family.

Good night to those who can take me seriously.

You are trying too hard to be self-effacing. But, whatever floats your boat.

Stepford Wife Laura Bush----- That's perfect. I wish I had thought of that one, I always just said Lapdog Laura Bush. $2 Million? Laura spent that much on kibble!

Great post!

For that matter, Pres. Clinton came from a similar background. But hey, you could have a beer with Dubya...:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back