Predict the Patsy! Who will take the fall in Hospitalgate?

Who will get saddled with the blame for Secretary Austin's absence?

• Secretary Austin

• Austin's Chief of Staff

• Kathleen Hicks

• Some useful idiot low level aide

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
Personally, I think it will be the Chief of Staff. The story will be that Austin sought treatment for some undisclosed health concern and told the CoS to notify Deputy Secretary of Defense Kathleen Hicks if Austin wasn't able to immediately resume his duties by day's end, but screwed the pooch, leaving everyone in the dark as a result.

Lloyd Austin was hospitalized after 'experiencing severe pain,' Pentagon says

Personally, I think it will be the Chief of Staff. The story will be that Austin sought treatment for some undisclosed health concern and told the CoS to notify Deputy Secretary of Defense Kathleen Hicks if Austin wasn't able to immediately resume his duties by day's end, but screwed the pooch, leaving everyone in the dark as a result.

It’s trumps fault!!! It has to be trump!!

No idea what's going on. But the article said Biden was 'exasperated' that he was not informed Austin was in the hospital which is most likely a crock. I think it quite likely he was notified but it didn't register with him. He might not know who Austin is or remember his name at any given time.

What concerns me most about this, is how you folks think it entertaining, just more normal political distraction.... Its not, he broke the law, willfully so, and pasting that willful constitutional violation upon Pelosi's shocking Sunday declaration that the states can just ignore the constitution and delist any candidate for office they so desire, we have a clear new paradigm emergent! You folks simply do not appreciate your grave peril, you think it all a joke, just more of the same, its not! :wink:

Correct. Why should anyone take any falls? They don't have telephones in hospitals? 🤣

Nobody knew where the fuck Bush and Cheney were at when the WTC buildings were collapsing. Nobody knew where the fuck Bush was when Katrina hit. Nobody knew where the fuck Trump was at when he was hiding in the WH bunker.

While SoD was in the hospital the Assistant SoD took out terrorist camps in Iraq. There are other decision-makers in the Pentagon besides Austin.

Huge nothingburger.

No idea what's going on. But the article said Biden was 'exasperated' that he was not informed Austin was in the hospital which is most likely a crock. I think it quite likely he was notified but it didn't register with him. He might not know who Austin is or remember his name at any given time.
He has forgotten his name once or twice.

He has already apologized and taken responsibility.

It will be blamed on Trump.
Trump The Gorilla is a suit never took responsiblity for anything, including the reasons that Biden was able to use him a mop in 2020, sending him on a one way trip back to MAL.

Have fun parroting that knuckle dragger & that slob Stinkfanik.

Forum List

Back