Don't worry about michelle

So the FactCheck.org article says it's 1.6 million vs Laura at 1.4 million. That's not as big an increase as the PNN (who the heck are they anyway) article. 14% hmmm. That's higher than inflation and it's more than 100% in 10 years. How much did Laura increase over Hilary?

Link to source?

National Journal lists all of President Bush's and First Lady Bush's staff here:
NATIONAL JOURNAL: 2007 White House Salary List

15 of those include "First Lady" in the job.

If the article is so off as to claim only "one" for Laura Bush then I have grave doubts about the rest of it's accuracy.

I counted 12. so as of right now mo is almost double that

Count again, there are 15 (for June 2007)

According to 2008 White House Office Staff List - Title - washingtonpost.com she had 18 in 2008.

If Laura Bush had that many people working for her on the taxpayer dime than shame on her too.

However pointing to Laura's possible bad behavior does nothing to dimishish Michelle's poor behavior.

What part of the First Lady having staff is bad behaviour?

If Laura Bush had that many people working for her on the taxpayer dime than shame on her too.

However pointing to Laura's possible bad behavior does nothing to dimishish Michelle's poor behavior.

Just watch, if she cuts staff, this could go one of two ways:

"First Lady Uncaring! Puts WH Employees on Unemployment Line!"

or

"First Lady Incompetent! Doesn't Accomplish What Former First Ladies Have Done!"

or

"First Lady Incompetent! Doesn't Accomplish What Former First Ladies Have Done!"

boo fucking hoo already,, boo fucking hoo! cry us a river,, you guys bitched every time President Bush blinked. so quit playing the poor little victim nobody feels sorry for yew! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

or

boo fucking hoo already,, boo fucking hoo! cry us a river,, you guys bitched every time President Bush blinked. so quit playing the poor little victim nobody feels sorry for yew! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Try being an adult.

And while you're at it, prove the bolded part of your comment...you made it, must be true, eh?

or

Try being an adult.

And while you're at it, prove the bolded part of your comment...you made it, must be true, eh?

it is true asshole, ask any republican.. you've earned every ounce of disrespect we can dish yer way.

Try being an adult.

it is true asshole, ask any republican.. you've earned every ounce of disrespect we can dish yer way.

Just asked my Father, a life long Republican. He laughed and said it wasn't true. Then he laughed some more.
I apologize for taking your comments seriously before. I didn't know you were into satire.

Try being an adult.

Just asked my Father, a life long Republican. He laughed and said it wasn't true. Then he laughed some more.
I apologize for taking your comments seriously before. I didn't know you were into satire.

nobody feels sorry for you whiny little victim democwats cept maybe daddy! I'm impressed,, she ran to daddy! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

nobody feels sorry for you whiny little victim democwats cept maybe daddy! I'm impressed,, she ran to daddy! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:clap2::clap2::clap2: Now that I understand your humor, I can enjoy your posts more. Thank you. :clap2::clap2:

:clap2::clap2::clap2: Now that I understand your humor, I can enjoy your posts more. Thank you. :clap2::clap2:

yew be welcome!

Try being an adult.

When you talk like that, do you think that anything you say afterward will EVER be read as rational or objective? Or is this just where you come to vent and troll?

Try being an adult.

When you talk like that, do you think that anything you say afterward will EVER be read as rational or objective? Or is this just where you come to vent and troll?

Think National Lampoon, or The Onion.

First Hairstylist is essential. We can't have a rock star Mrs. Prez with this nappy head.

michelle-obama-teen.jpg

Forum List

Back