Don't Waste Your Votes on Dems or Reps

Unfortunately, you can't do that.

Fortunately, I can.

No, you can't. Our system doesn't allow for that kind of vote. Some do. In some voting systems you could cast an 'anybody-but-Obama' vote (approval voting, for example). But under our voting process, you can only vote for one candidate. You can choose to see that as a vote against another candidate if you wish, but it's a vote against every other candidate - even those you might like better than the one you're actually voting for.

A vote for Romney is a vote for Romney. And it makes it more likely we'll see future candidates like Romney.

Yes I can; and yes, our system DOES allow for it.

It even allows for idiots like you to trot out your baseless fantasies and have them rejected as the rubbish they are.

A vote for Romney IS A vote for Romney. Good call. And, by definition, that's a vote against his ONLY viable opponent.

You can try to parse it any way you wish, but you remain wrong; for THOSE are the actual facts.

No need to thank me for trying to educate you. But I already see that your skull is impervious to reality.

Unfortunately, you can't do that.

Fortunately, I can. And I am going to, by voting for the Republican opponent.

This stuff isn't magic.

Get educated. It won't actually kill ya.

your voting for Obama Liability?......:eusa_eh:

Err..Uhmmm...Harry? :eusa_shhh:

Originally Posted by Liability
I'll SPEND my vote for on the futile gesture (here in the liberal hell of the Empire State) of voting AGAINST the re-election of The ONE.

A vote for Romney IS A vote for Romney. Good call. And, by definition, that's a vote against his ONLY viable opponent.

That's actually not part of the definition of a vote. If you want to perceive a vote for Romney as a vote against someone else, you need to understand that it's equally a vote against all other candidates. And it makes it less likely we'll see better candidates in the future.

You can try to parse it any way you wish, but you remain wrong; for THOSE are the actual facts.

I'm not "parsing" anything, I'm not trying to trick you with clever wordplay. I'm trying to show you that you're mistaken. Your voting strategy is very much a part of the problem, and not the solution.

Anyone urging you to vote for a third party is a republican in disguise

sure they are.....of course Democrats would never vote for a third party....or recommend it.....only someone who is like you,brainwashed,would never think of voting outside your little box....your not able too....if you start thinking of a non-Democrat....your head starts to ache.....

That's actually not part of the definition of a vote. If you want to perceive a vote for Romney as a vote against someone else, you need to understand that it's equally a vote against all other candidates. And it makes it less likely we'll see better candidates in the future.

I'm not "parsing" anything, I'm not trying to trick you with clever wordplay. I'm trying to show you that you're mistaken. Your voting strategy is very much a part of the problem, and not the solution.

I am not obligated to accept your silly notion of the "definition of a vote." You schmuck.

I am unable to prove to you that you are entirely wrong because your mind is a void and it's rusted shut anyway.

A vote for the opponent is NEVER a vote for the guy you want to lose. PERIOD.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw]Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo) - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks. I think what I have to say is simple logic. I hope more people can see it.

that's all well and good. but i'd suggest that we first concern ourselves with getting a supreme court that will overturn Citizens United. There can't be any real reform until money is out of politics. Money can't get out of politics until they reform the electoral finance system. The electoral finance system can't be reformed because suddenly corporations are "people" who are unaccountable for what they fund or the amounts they saturate the system with.

The republican party does best when fewer people vote.

its why they attacked ACORN, its why they ended early voting where they could, its why they want voting IDs when there is no proven need for them.

This stuff isn't magic.

I'll SPEND my vote for on the futile gesture (here in the liberal hell of the Empire State) of voting AGAINST the re-election of The ONE.

ok ....the One i take it is Obama....so who is the Republican opponent he is voting for?......Obama right?....

This stuff isn't magic.

The Republican opponent to the ONE is Mitt.

I wouldn't vote for President Obama's re-election if he was the standard bearer for each major party.

ok i see what your saying....my fault i read it different....:redface:

ok ....the One i take it is Obama....so who is the Republican opponent he is voting for?......Obama right?....

The Republican opponent is still Mitt.

Mitt's Democrat Parody opponent is The ONE.

Your vote against Rothschild is a vote for Rothschild. Please learn that Obama and Romney are both his employees.

I am sick to death of you AlexJones type conspiracy theory whack jobs.

Fuck you and your bullshit about the Rothschilds, you fucking idiot.

Alex Jones NUTJOB...no shit...:badgrin:

Alex Jones urges the jackasses who listen to him to vote for Ron Paul. Rothschild rules the planet. Rational people will vote against his puppets.

Forum List

Back