Don't Waste Your Votes on Dems or Reps

How is anything I say fascist? I think the words I used support pure freedom, especially freedom from bankers? Maybe calling me a fascist is a good thing to do if you want to keep the status quo. Name calling usually fools a few people.

Ya really outta use the quote function so that we know who you are talking to.
Just my friendly advice.

It has been obvious to me for thirty years that the Dems + Reps are both corrupt. I stopped choosing between them a long time ago and have always voted for Independents or third party candidates. I just have to shake my head at the 99% of voters who keep making the same mistake and voting against themselves by choosing the supposed lesser of two evils.

What will it take for the masses to realize they can vote the liars and thieves out of our government simply by voting for Independents? How difficult is it for people to accept the fact that all of the TV hype for the Dems versus the Reps cons us into making the idiotic choice to pick one of them instead of voting against both corrupt parties? Can't people understand that it makes absolutely no difference which one of those corrupt parties wins? Can't they see that both parties are owned by bankers and corporations and that they both work against average citizens to make the bankers and corporations richer?

I ask all of you to break free of the hype that cons you into throwing your votes away by making the idiotic choice of voting for Dems or Reps. I'm running. Write me in. Here's my platform. (Sorry, the forum won't let me post any links until I write 15 posts.) Maybe someone will post the link for me. it's johnbestjr at blogspot dot com

Republicans are 90% white and vote white no matter how their leaders screw them over. Democrats are a coalition party. That means everyone, good and bad. You can't compare the two.

No repbulicans dont look at people as groups and they dont buy people off.

It has been obvious to me for thirty years that the Dems + Reps are both corrupt. I stopped choosing between them a long time ago and have always voted for Independents or third party candidates. I just have to shake my head at the 99% of voters who keep making the same mistake and voting against themselves by choosing the supposed lesser of two evils.

What will it take for the masses to realize they can vote the liars and thieves out of our government simply by voting for Independents? How difficult is it for people to accept the fact that all of the TV hype for the Dems versus the Reps cons us into making the idiotic choice to pick one of them instead of voting against both corrupt parties? Can't people understand that it makes absolutely no difference which one of those corrupt parties wins? Can't they see that both parties are owned by bankers and corporations and that they both work against average citizens to make the bankers and corporations richer?

I ask all of you to break free of the hype that cons you into throwing your votes away by making the idiotic choice of voting for Dems or Reps. I'm running. Write me in. Here's my platform. (Sorry, the forum won't let me post any links until I write 15 posts.) Maybe someone will post the link for me. it's johnbestjr at blogspot dot com

Republicans are 90% white and vote white no matter how their leaders screw them over. Democrats are a coalition party. That means everyone, good and bad. You can't compare the two.

Enter DERP and the RACE card again played.

guess who doesnt want people to vote?

the same people who try to gleen voters off the rolls with voter purges.

Guess which party wants MORE and MORE people to vote?

Anyone who tells you NOT to vote or tells you to vote in some way that will be meaningless is not on your side.

So, how many people do you think vote in more than one State, TM? That's okay with you, right? Is it okay for dead people and pets to vote, too? Why not instead of complaining, support programs that help get people, real people, registered? Do something positive for a change of pace.

why do you refuse all the evidence that says that is right wing propaganda aimed at keeping legal voters from voting?

Anyone who tells you NOT to vote or tells you to vote in some way that will be meaningless is not on your side.

So, how many people do you think vote in more than one State, TM? That's okay with you, right? Is it okay for dead people and pets to vote, too? Why not instead of complaining, support programs that help get people, real people, registered? Do something positive for a change of pace.

It's just too hard to get an ID, I mean it takes what a couple of hours max. That's alot of missed daytime tv, and that's not a tradeoff people are willing to make!

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/12/washington/12fraud.html?_r=1

Your own party could not stretch the lie

In 5-Year Effort, Scant Evidence of Voter Fraud

By ERIC LIPTON and IAN URBINA

Published: April 12, 2007

WASHINGTON, April 11 — Five years after the Bush administration began a crackdown on voter fraud, the Justice Department has turned up virtually no evidence of any organized effort to skew federal elections, according to court records and interviews.

Indeed and purge rolls as law prescribes so 'level playing field' can be maintained?

Isn't this what the left tells us they want is a 'level playing field' as they erect walls and nullify legitimate votes?

How is anything I say fascist? I think the words I used support pure freedom, especially freedom from bankers? Maybe calling me a fascist is a good thing to do if you want to keep the status quo. Name calling usually fools a few people.

Freedom from Bankers? You mean, close your accounts? Cut up your Credit Cards? Why not just support Fair Trade? Reasonable Regulation? There are many things inaccessible to most of us without Banks, both in relation to lending, and Commerce. They do serve legitimate functions, in relation to quality of life.

why waste tax payer money on a problem that doesnt exsist?

to keep dems from voting so your party can win.

It's just too hard to get an ID, I mean it takes what a couple of hours max. That's alot of missed daytime tv, and that's not a tradeoff people are willing to make!

But not too much in a hurry wehn that Gubmint check arrives and time to cash it...:eusa_whistle:

Note how they ignore the facts even when the facts came from tehir side?

facts mean nothing to these propaganda whores

Has it hit you yet that you are becoming quite an anathema to the boards, TdM?

What? Not familiar with the word?

Education Hence:

a·nath·e·ma

   /əˈnæθəmə/ Show Spelled[uh-nath-uh-muh] Show IPA
noun, plural a·nath·e·mas.

1. a person or thing detested or loathed: That subject is anathema to him.

2. a person or thing accursed or consigned to damnation or destruction.

3. a formal ecclesiastical curse involving excommunication.

4. any imprecation of divine punishment.

5. a curse; execration.

why do you refuse all the evidence that says that is right wing propaganda aimed at keeping legal voters from voting?

So who are you going to help get Registered. What is your solution? What could be done that is not being done, to help straighten out whatever is obstructing the Registration Process? When is the Last Time you even Spoke to a disenfranchised Voter? Put down the hamburger, the chocolate shake, the fries, and the Diet coke, and do something.

Has it hit you yet that you are becoming quite an anathema to the boards, TdM?

What? Not familiar with the word?

Education Hence:

a·nath·e·ma

   /əˈnæθəmə/ Show Spelled[uh-nath-uh-muh] Show IPA
noun, plural a·nath·e·mas.

1. a person or thing detested or loathed: That subject is anathema to him.

2. a person or thing accursed or consigned to damnation or destruction.

3. a formal ecclesiastical curse involving excommunication.

4. any imprecation of divine punishment.

5. a curse; execration.

Truthmatters
Join Date 05-10-2007 Posts 54,813 Truthmatters has disabled reputation

Relevant Posts = 1
:)

Look voting third party doesn't WORK. It never works!

I can give you instance after instance from Theodore Roosevelt's Bull Moose Party to Ralph Nader's green party. IT DOESN'T WORK.

All third party's running for president EVER accomplish is getting the very guy they DON'T WANT elected.

The last example is Ralph Nader whose green party split the liberal vote and allowed George Bush to win in 2000.

Or Ross Perot, who split the Republican vote and allowed Bill Clinton to win.

That's all third parties ever accomplish.

There is a reason there is a two party system in this country. Because we have example after example from Europe that more than two parties doesn't work.

One of the reasons Nazis were able to take over in Germany, despite them never getting more than 30% of the vote, is despite getting only 30% of the vote, there were so many parties, that still gave the Nazi Party the majority in Parliment.

And they kept things locked up so badly, the Parliment simply voted to dissolve.

Obama whines about gridlock. He doesn't know what real gridlock is.

Our system works. It is NOT perfect by any means. But those whining in the fringes always talk about the problems. They never offer solutions beyond their fantasies about "If all the American people simply agree with me, THEN this will happen."

But most people are NOT independents, they aren't likely to become indepdendents and thus your fantasy is not like to happen.

Back to reality then! I'm voting Republican.

Freedom from Bankers? You mean, close your accounts? Cut up your Credit Cards? Why not just support Fair Trade? Reasonable Regulation? There are many things inaccessible to most of us without Banks, both in relation to lending, and Commerce. They do serve legitimate functions, in relation to quality of life.

I see "Fair Trade" as a euphimism for slave labor. I'd take control of every corporation and give it to the employees, ban CEO's. Banks won't be needed except as a place to store cash safely.

Look voting third party doesn't WORK. It never works!

I can give you instance after instance from Theodore Roosevelt's Bull Moose Party to Ralph Nader's green party. IT DOESN'T WORK.

All third party's running for president EVER accomplish is getting the very guy they DON'T WANT elected.

The last example is Ralph Nader whose green party split the liberal vote and allowed George Bush to win in 2000.

Or Ross Perot, who split the Republican vote and allowed Bill Clinton to win.

That's all third parties ever accomplish.

There is a reason there is a two party system in this country. Because we have example after example from Europe that more than two parties doesn't work.

One of the reasons Nazis were able to take over in Germany, despite them never getting more than 30% of the vote, is despite getting only 30% of the vote, there were so many parties, that still gave the Nazi Party the majority in Parliment.

And they kept things locked up so badly, the Parliment simply voted to dissolve.

Obama whines about gridlock. He doesn't know what real gridlock is.

Our system works. It is NOT perfect by any means. But those whining in the fringes always talk about the problems. They never offer solutions beyond their fantasies about "If all the American people simply agree with me, THEN this will happen."

But most people are NOT independents, they aren't likely to become indepdendents and thus your fantasy is not like to happen.

Back to reality then! I'm voting Republican.

You miss the point. Dems and Reps are the same party, owned and operated by Rothschild. You have to vote against both if them or Rothschild remains as our President.

I see "Fair Trade" as a euphimism for slave labor. I'd take control of every corporation and give it to the employees, ban CEO's. Banks won't be needed except as a place to store cash safely.

It was not meant that way. I'm offended by New Speak, too. To me Fair Trade means what implies, that there is integrity behind it. The Banks have been in bed with Bad Government since Hamilton, if not before. I don't think either of us are fooled there. ;)

Forum List

Back