Don't Want Trump as your Prez? You have 3 days .....

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
So, unless President Elect Trump befalls a terminal illness, accident etc. he WILL be your President. That is, unless you leave the US.

Do you have your bags packed?

Of course, you could always claim citizenship in another country but live here....

So, unless President Elect Trump befalls a terminal illness, accident etc. he WILL be your President. That is, unless you leave the US.

Of course, you could always claim citizenship in another country but live here....
Did the fuckin Tea Party pack their gotdamned bags? Did that white mf that called him a liar on the house floor pack his fuckin bags? Did Rush who wished him failure or Mitch that called him a one term president, did any of them mf's pack their bags? You mf's did your protest, put hell on this man every gotdamned day he was in office and his only crime was being black. Trump on the other hand has denegraded just about everybody and because he sowed seeds of hatred and we're pissed about it, we're now expected to leave the fuckin country? Bitch please!! You leave!!

Don't laugh. A coworker of mine is looking for property in Canada. He's a NYC liberal and he's not amused in the least. There are people leaving.

But let's make this fun. What country would you want to claim citizenship to, other than the US?

I never thought about it before and I'm not sure I'd like any place better than here, tbh.

So, you're angry because of Trump?

Interesting.... anyway, I didn't put anything on anyone, but, there is only one way for President Elect Trump to NOT be your President effective this Friday, January 20th.

You should wish him well. I never voted for Obama, but I always DID hope he would make our Country better.
You would have to be ignorant to not wish for that no matter who is President

Don't laugh. A coworker of mine is looking for property in Canada. He's a NYC liberal and he's not amused in the least. There are people leaving.

But let's make this fun. What country would you want to claim citizenship to, other than the US?

I never thought about it before and I'm not sure I'd like any place better than here, tbh.

I've never been to another country to make a 2nd choice.
The first 2 to come to mind however are Canada and Australia. Perhaps Switzerland...

Did the fuckin Tea Party pack their gotdamned bags? Did that white mf that called him a liar on the house floor pack his fuckin bags? Did Rush who wished him failure or Mitch that called him a one term president, did any of them mf's pack their bags? You mf's did your protest, put hell on this man every gotdamned day he was in office and his only crime was being black. Trump on the other hand has denegraded just about everybody and because he sowed seeds of hatred and we're pissed about it, we're now expected to leave the fuckin country?

No, but you are expected to behave yourselves, or get stomped. The nation has turned. Be careful in DC Friday.

Also, if Trump does make a mess of things and those that left the US looking like geniuses, I will give them their due / props.

... there is only one way for President Elect Trump to NOT be your President effective this Friday, January 20th.

You should wish him well. I never voted for Obama, but I always DID hope he would make our Country better.

He will never be my Orange Jebus.

Wishing for something that you know won't happen is dumb.

The first 2 to come to mind however are Canada and Australia. Perhaps Switzerland...
If I choose, it would have to be someplace warm. Switzerland has great chocolate, great social programs, beautiful scenery, but too much SNOW.

upload_2017-1-17_7-52-4.png

... there is only one way for President Elect Trump to NOT be your President effective this Friday, January 20th.

He will never be my Orange Jebus.

Wishing for something that you know won't happen is dumb.

In your heart he may not be your President, but, since you live here, legally he is.
Kinda like saying you are not married when you are....
People wish and hope for miracles all the time, and they do happen. Anything is possible in life. Don't give up hope :)

If I choose, it would have to be someplace warm. Switzerland has great chocolate, great social programs, beautiful scenery, but too much SNOW.

I can't figure out a perfect warm place. Is there a place like Hawaii that is not in the US? Maybe that would be it?

I agree. I prefer Vietnamese weather :biggrin:
If I had to choose another country I would choose a South American or a Caribbean country :)

I don't mind the cold, as long as I have a pre-warmed car and can get around :)

I can't figure out a perfect warm place. Is there a place like Hawaii that is not in the US? Maybe that would be it?
Aruba, maybe? Know nothing about it though. Or even where it is.

Did the fuckin Tea Party pack their gotdamned bags? Did that white mf that called him a liar on the house floor pack his fuckin bags? Did Rush who wished him failure or Mitch that called him a one term president, did any of them mf's pack their bags? You mf's did your protest, put hell on this man every gotdamned day he was in office and his only crime was being black. Trump on the other hand has denegraded just about everybody and because he sowed seeds of hatred and we're pissed about it, we're now expected to leave the fuckin country? Bitch please!! You leave!!
:itsok:, snowflake. Trump is going to be much better than Obama. :)

Forum List

Back