Don't Want Trump as your Prez? You have 3 days .....

So, unless President Elect Trump befalls a terminal illness, accident etc. he WILL be your President. That is, unless you leave the US.

Do you have your bags packed?

Of course, you could always claim citizenship in another country but live here....
Can't you take his place?

Trump will be the president of his opponents in much the same way Obama was the president of his opponents.
Trump will not get as much respect ....we are going to make sure of that

what makes you think Trump wants your respect? It's clear he doesn't... probably for good reason.....
He sure seems to be needy of respect ......he is in a battle with SNL on the "tweeter"....among other whines on tweeter........
91e88e7f76f5c9924fe4aa2dbc8cc261489d77b4.png

So, unless President Elect Trump befalls a terminal illness, accident etc. he WILL be your President. That is, unless you leave the US.

Of course, you could always claim citizenship in another country but live here....
Did the fuckin Tea Party pack their gotdamned bags? Did that white mf that called him a liar on the house floor pack his fuckin bags? Did Rush who wished him failure or Mitch that called him a one term president, did any of them mf's pack their bags? You mf's did your protest, put hell on this man every gotdamned day he was in office and his only crime was being black. Trump on the other hand has denegraded just about everybody and because he sowed seeds of hatred and we're pissed about it, we're now expected to leave the fuckin country? Bitch please!! You leave!!
You just hate Trump cuz he's white.

... and dares to say what he thinks. What a redneck! LOL! ;)
Ad you're a saltine...

Did the fuckin Tea Party pack their gotdamned bags? Did that white mf that called him a liar on the house floor pack his fuckin bags? Did Rush who wished him failure or Mitch that called him a one term president, did any of them mf's pack their bags? You mf's did your protest, put hell on this man every gotdamned day he was in office and his only crime was being black. Trump on the other hand has denegraded just about everybody and because he sowed seeds of hatred and we're pissed about it, we're now expected to leave the fuckin country? Bitch please!! You leave!!
I didn't see the TEA party folks show their asses and protest the democratic election process. Or complain about their corruption being leaked to the public.

Bitch please, your walnut sized brain can't handle this.

... there is only one way for President Elect Trump to NOT be your President effective this Friday, January 20th.

You should wish him well. I never voted for Obama, but I always DID hope he would make our Country better.
You would have to be ignorant to not wish for that no matter who is President

He will never be my Orange Jebus.

Wishing for something that you know won't happen is dumb.
Trump will be the president of his opponents in much the same way Obama was the president of his opponents.
Trump will not get as much respect ....we are going to make sure of that

what makes you think Trump wants your respect? It's clear he doesn't... probably for good reason.....
He sure seems to be needy of respect ......he is in a battle with SNL on the "tweeter"....among other whines on tweeter........
91e88e7f76f5c9924fe4aa2dbc8cc261489d77b4.png
I see you like your news false and filtered like the rest of the irrational Left.

Don't laugh. A coworker of mine is looking for property in Canada. He's a NYC liberal and he's not amused in the least. There are people leaving.

But let's make this fun. What country would you want to claim citizenship to, other than the US?

I never thought about it before and I'm not sure I'd like any place better than here, tbh.
You can stay in Costa Rica and Uraquay for 6 mos , without a visa......Might be A yr I forget

Don't laugh. A coworker of mine is looking for property in Canada. He's a NYC liberal and he's not amused in the least. There are people leaving.

But let's make this fun. What country would you want to claim citizenship to, other than the US?

I never thought about it before and I'm not sure I'd like any place better than here, tbh.
The fact that we're even discussing leaving the country because we can't stomach Trump is a non issue. For the last 8 years white people have had nothing but hatred for this man and not one of them fucks left America. Other than being black, Obama never degraded a soul...Trump on the other hand has and now if you don't like the bitch, leave the country???? I certainly don't recall one redneck hitchin up a trailer and leaving, not one.

So, you're angry because of Trump?

Interesting.... anyway, I didn't put anything on anyone, but, there is only one way for President Elect Trump to NOT be your President effective this Friday, January 20th.

You should wish him well. I never voted for Obama, but I always DID hope he would make our Country better.
You would have to be ignorant to not wish for that no matter who is President
Unlike Mitch that wished Obama a one term prez, unlike Rush who hoped he'd fail, unlike the GOP that plan to obstruct this man til the end....can we be pissed? Can we have our moments like the Tea Party...what makes you people think only white people and conservatives have A RIGHT IN THIS COUNTRY TO MAD???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????. Trump will never ever ever be my president because he himself has proven he don't give a fuck about me, my family or my race or my gender...his call, not mine!!

The fact that we're even discussing leaving the country because we can't stomach Trump is a non issue. For the last 8 years white people have had nothing but hatred for this man and not one of them fucks left America. Other than being black, Obama never degraded a soul...Trump on the other hand has and now if you don't like the bitch, leave the country???? I certainly don't recall one redneck hitchin up a trailer and leaving, not one.
I never heard of anything so silly, leaving the country because of who the President is. He hasn't even messed up yet!
Talk about overreacting. If he causes WWIII, it won't matter where we are, anyway.

None of them said they were going to, and Joe Wilson turned out to be right, 0bama was lying.

The country anyone was born in the country that is stuck with them.

It is not easy to immigrate, as the US proves every year.

A fair amount of people retire in Latin America that I know of because the dollar goes further there. But I would not do that.

Immigrating to Canada can't be very easy either.

But you can always move to Alaska and get away from it all. They have really high grocery, gasoline, and heating costs however.

None of them said they were going to, and Joe Wilson turned out to be right, 0bama was lying.
To date, every time Tweet opens his fuckin mouth he lies...but here's the spin, he's a business man.....bitch please

To date, every time Tweet opens his fuckin mouth he lies...but here's the spin, he's a business man.....bitch please
Calm down, snowflake. America has spoken. :)

Not at all true. You are just an idiot hack. Dismissed.

Whatever, I don't have time to talk to a fuckin brick wall, bye

Whatever, I don't have time to talk to a fuckin brick wall, bye
Good riddance! lol

Forum List

Back