"Don't Think We're Not Keeping Score Brother"

Bush made threats all the time or did you happen to forget the many times he stated "you are either with us or against us" in one form or another?

However it doesn't change the fact that obama's statement wasn't a threat, wasn't percieved as a threat by it's target and based on the way the righties cut and ran from this thread it seems that most of you got that. However, there always seem to be a few stragglers still trying so desperately and dishonestly to make something out of NOTHING. LOL
Well now this is interesting.

What were these threats that Bush made and where is it documented?

BTW...you are either with us or against us was not directed at any citizen of the United States. It was made against those nations that are notorious for sticking their hands out but not doing any of the heavy lifting.

So you admit that threat was made and then ask me for proof of something you admit exists?? LOL
The point was that threats were made and the right made sure that those who dared disagree with W when he rushed to invade iraq knew exactly who he was referring to, both abroad and on the homefront. I don't know how many times I heard about how merely disagreeing with W provided aid and comfort to the enemy and yet you don't here that kind of talk from the right now that a democrat is in the WH. I wonder why?
Really?

George Bush threatened a US citizen? A Senator? A Congressperson? How about a Dog catcher?

Or did you not read the OP?

:cuckoo:

Oh it was a threat alright. If he was a Republican President i'm sure you guys would have a completely different take on this. The Liberal Press should be ashamed of themselves. You don't see them up on their high horses calling this President a "brutal tyrant" huh? His intimidation threats aren't really threats according to them. What a joke. Like i said,Chicago Gangster Politics at its worst. What a shame.

Funny thing is that YOU and your fellow hypocrites are more than likely the ones who would have a completely different take on this is it was made by a republican president. You would be cheering and hollering about how he doesn't take shite from anyone. You know, how you did for bush back when you thought he had a pair? LOL

It's also funny how what you claim you said came almost word for word out of karl rove’s mouth in his op-ed for the WSJ. LOL

Fact is that it was taken as a joke by its target so what you wish to BELIEVE based on your partisan opinions means very little.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkS9y5t0tR0[/ame]

LOL do you have anything to add to that completely off topic video?? What does a video clip of hillary have to do with anything that has been said concerning the topic of this thread??

BTW...you are either with us or against us was not directed at any citizen of the United States. It was made against those nations that are notorious for sticking their hands out but not doing any of the heavy lifting.

So you admit that threat was made and then ask me for proof of something you admit exists?? LOL
The point was that threats were made and the right made sure that those who dared disagree with W when he rushed to invade iraq knew exactly who he was referring to, both abroad and on the homefront. I don't know how many times I heard about how merely disagreeing with W provided aid and comfort to the enemy and yet you don't here that kind of talk from the right now that a democrat is in the WH. I wonder why?
Really?

George Bush threatened a US citizen? A Senator? A Congressperson? How about a Dog catcher?

Darkwind continues to look like a smarmy little loon.

Come on, loony, talk honestly. Folks are simply laughing at you.

Really?

Darkwind continues to look like a smarmy little loon.

Come on, loony, talk honestly. Folks are simply laughing at you.
Can't refute Me, eh?

That is okay. I knew that anyway. Enjoy the rest of the year. The next one is going to be a bad one for the left.

Darkwind is full of bluster because he knows he can't defend the lies about Obama, so he now wants to deflect attraction from the OP.
the lies about Mr Obama? :cuckoo:

Surely you mean the lies told by Mr Obama.

And I note that you did not answer the question.

Oh well. I really didn't expect one.

OK so stay on topic what lie has obama told concerning this JOKE??

You righties wish to BELIEVE it was a threat despite the FACT that the target of the JOKE took it as a joke and not a threat. In other words you are making shite up out of desperation.

Now you claim that a lie was told by obama concernign this topic so can you please specifiy what lie was told by obama concerning this topic??

Really?

What threat did obama make?? He made a joke that was taken as a joke by it's target along with everyone else in the room and you righties are trying to make it out as if it were something more sinister because karl rove told you it was. LOL Do you righties have any thoughts of your own or are they all spoon fed to you by one of the many right wing talking heads??

Once again you righties have NOTHING. LOL

The righty thinking is as logical as the nonsense that Bill Ayer was a speech writer for Obama and California Girl was a speech writer for Glenn Beck.

“Don’t think we’re not keeping score, brother,” Obama told DeFazio during a closed-door meeting of the House Democratic Caucus, according to members afterward.

Operative words. Yep. Some source...

Sinatra, the Chinese has always treated the US as insignificant. Its tradition. Meanwhile, the debt we owe to China hardly puts us in a position to dictate terms about anything, and who borrowed all that $$ in our name?

So right.

The Chinese haven't exactly fallen all over any of our past Presidents. They aren't quite as bad as the North Koreans or Iran, but pretty damned close. We also owe them truckloads of money so they really don't care what we or the boy king think of them. Sure hope they don't call in that loan baby. Wouldn't OL'BO just about shit his pants if they did????

He wouldn't shit his pants. He'd order a boycott of all Chinese products. Which is why they'll never call in the loans.

Next?

The good thing is that more & more Americans are realizing that Liberals especially those in the MSM are dishonest hypocrites for the most part. Seriously,could you imagine a Republican President making these kinds of threats? Liberal heads would be exploding with feigned outrage. I can see ole Wolfy Blitzer & Chris Matthews now,frothing at the mouth calling the Republican President a "brutal tyrant." This President has been given a complete free pass by the corrupt Liberal MSM and i think most Americans understand this. These types of threats should disturb all Americans.

By lumping Wolf Blitzer in with your ignorant rant, you only prove you never explore any other MSM except those that support your personal comfort zone.

See the lies of Darkwind and Sinatra above. No wonder the far right will have their heads handed to them again in the next election. Loon stains the both.

There's simply no point in wasting time trying to argue points made by people like Sinatra who apparently have an entire repertoire of misinformation, disinformation, bullshit that's been totally debunked by legitimate fact checkers, and of course when it's a slow news day, enjoy dragging out their archives of anti-Obama non-starters to see if they'll stick this time around.

Sinatra is stuck on stupid.

What intrigues me is that people like her really don't need to do that if they're so confident that Obama is well on his way to the graveyard of one-term presidents anyway.

Why make a fool of yourself like this?

Why can't you stick to the topic, instead of posting lame attempts at "GOTCHA" videos?

sarah_palin_gotcha_t_shirt-p235981971654331997u34v_400.jpg

Oh i get it now...When a Democrat President threatens and intimidates it's called "Joking." Hmm? Nah i'm sorry,i ain't buying that Bull Chit. The Liberals and especially the Liberal Press would be feigning such outrage if this was a Republican President making these kinds of intimidation threats. As usual,Liberals are proving to be such disingenuous hypocrites. Par for the course i guess.

Super Tuesday video? I rest my case about your archives. Who the fuck cares by now? Who could name any specific accomplishment of Booooooooosshh in 1999? When people were asked why they liked him, they were apt to say that he was a "regular guy," or "somebody I'd like to have a beer with."

Plus anyone in their "right" (read: CORRECT) minds would wonder how many videos of similar groups Hannity reviewed before he found one where nobody could answer the question. He's universally infamous for his biased reporting.

And just another side note: Isn't it you people who claim to want a non-politician to be your president? Someone with Main Street experience? Yet you laugh at what you consider Obama's lack of accomplishments as being a defect. Go figure.

calypsoloony and sinatra above are merely having fun because they know their candidates do not stand a chance next year. Let them play.

Indeed!!!

After the 2009 results, bring on 2010 for more of the same!!!!!

Governor
100% reporting Virginia Governor
Virginia Governor Candidate Party Votes Pct.
Winner: Robert McDonnellRobert McDonnell Rep. 1,163,373 58.7%
R. Creigh Deeds Dem. 818,390 41.3
___

Governor
Governor Candidate Party Votes Pct.
Winner: Christopher J. ChristieChristopher J. Christie Rep. 1,153,503 48.7%
Jon S. Corzine Dem. 1,054,860 44.6 Incumbent

Yes, the race for 2010 has already begun!!!!
____

Gallup: More conservatives than liberals

Conservatives made a slight jump ahead of their political opponents in the past year and now outnumber moderates and liberals in American politics, according to a Gallup survey released Monday.

Forty percent of Americans now describe their political views as conservative, up from 37 percent last year, and 36 percent say they are moderate, down from 37 percent. Twenty percent describe themselves as liberal, a 2-point drop from last year, the polling company reported.

“Changes among political independents appear to be the main reason the percentage of conservatives has increased nationally over the past year: The 35 percent of independents describing their views as conservative in 2009 is up from 29 percent in 2008. By contrast, among Republicans and Democrats, the percentage who are ‘conservative’ has increased by 1 point each,” Gallup said.

“All of this has potentially important implications at the ballot box, particularly for the 2010 midterm elections,” the polling company said. “The question is whether increased conservatism, particularly among independents, will translate into heightened support for Republican candidates. Right now, it appears it may.”

____

Gallup: More conservatives than liberals - John Ward Anderson - POLITICO.com

Forum List

Back