Don't tase me bro!

Five seconds on the clock...Grant inbounds to Jordan...he shoots a 20 footer at the buzzer....SCORES! BULLS WIN! BULL WIN!

This was no buzzer beater. This was Grant and Jordan hanging 120 on the Knicks and tossing alley oops for fun. And then taking a shit on the visitors court just for kicks.

Seriously Divecon, you lose some, then you come back to lose some more.

You're a pathetic loser.

And it isn't even really about the argument. It's more about your inability to construct a comprehensive argument, support it with a few facts and present it as an intelligent argument.

Instead, during the course of every argument, your responses amount to "yeah...that's right" and "un uh, that's not". You don't take a position of your own, you find one to hang onto and then when that person is gone, you're left with trying to win a debate by calling people a moron.

Make an argument, support it and present it in a coherent fashion.

Or just keep up with this foolishness. I don't mind at all. Whatever credibility you may have slips away the longer you persist and I'll be happy to oblidge you.

I won't go inside so the pathetic kid can grab the ball while I'm not looking and claim some sort of pathetic, shameful victory.

You lose.

You're a pathetic loser.

And it isn't even really about the argument. It's more about your inability to construct a comprehensive argument, support it with a few facts and present it as an intelligent argument.

Instead, during the course of every argument, your responses amount to "yeah...that's right" and "un uh, that's not". You don't take a position of your own, you find one to hang onto and then when that person is gone, you're left with trying to win a debate by calling people a moron.

Or just keep up with this foolishness. I don't mind at all. Whatever credibility you may have slips away the longer you persist and I'll be happy to oblidge you.

I won't go inside so the pathetic kid can grab the ball while I'm not looking and claim some sort of pathetic, shameful victory.

You lose.
no, you lose
you always do
you are nothing but a fucking moron

You're a pathetic loser.

You lose.
no, you lose
you always do

Divecon, this is a debate using facts, laws and first hand accounts of the incident.

You don't get to claim victory by calling people morons.

You need to form a position, based on facts, present your arguments coupled with those facts and then you have a position to work from.

As of now, you have no position except that the rest of us are morons. That opinion is not one that is worthy of discussion. If you have a civilized and reasoned argument to make, you have had more than enough opportunity to present it. But you have not.

The debate was settled many pages ago. You were never even in the debate with a position of your own and the people who proposed other postions left a long time ago, leaving you to stand around calling people morons but with no stated reason for doing so.

Shameful really. Almost painful to look at anymore. I wouldn't abandon the argument just for a loser, pathetic enough to hang on so long, hoping to snatch a default victory, but a retarded kid? I might make an exception for a retard and just give him the ball.

So here you go Divecon. Take the ball.

Last edited:

You're a pathetic loser.

You lose.
no, you lose
you always do

Divecon, this is a debate using facts, laws and first hand accounts of the incident.

You don't get to claim victory by calling people morons.

You need to form a position, based on facts, present your arguments coupled with those facts and then you have a position to work from.

As of now, you have no position except that the rest of us are morons. That opinion is not one that is worthy of discussion. If you have a civilized and reasoned argument to make, you have had more than enough opportunity to present it. But you have not.

The debate was settled many pages ago. You were never even in the debate with a position of your own and the people who proposed other postions left a long time ago, leaving you to stand around calling people morons but with no stated reason for doing so.

Shameful really. Almost painful to look at anymore. I wouldn't abandon the argument just for a loser, pathetic enough to hang on so long, hoping to snatch a default victory, but a retarded kid? I might make an exception for a retard and just give him the ball.

So here you go Divecon. Take the ball.
execpt, i'm not claiming anything
just stating the fact that you are a moron
as evidenced by multiple threads where you claim shit and have the proof posted to you only for you to totally ignore it
thus is it totally amusing to see you claim a victory in the internet where none exosts

You're a winner!

Go get that medal big guy!

Special-olympics-relay-for-.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back