Don't Like Trump ? WHY ?

'Rump is a serial liar with malicious intent. He is morally weak and lacks socially redeeming values. He is a misogynist and a bigot. Dishonesty and fraud describe him.
Perfect illustration of the insane showing us how much they've been brainwashed.
Every word in the post is provable fact. You are one brainwashed.

It really is mystifying to see so many people, not only not liking Donald Trump, but absolutely hating him, with a passion. I could see having feeelings like that against really bad people like Barrack Obama or Hillary Clinton, but Trump ? Why ? For what reason ?

Seems to me that we're lucky to finally have a guy who is protecting us from harmful, unbridled immigration (including Muslims), finally doing something about our worst racial discrimination problem (affirmative action), standing up for our military and police, opposing LGBT lunacy, and supporting our 2nd amendment rights.

In addition, Trump is standing up for the Made in USA label, working to get US businesses back in the US, and has brought back the best economy in America since the 1990's, with 2 straight months of above 3% GDP growth and a 4.1% unemployment rate (also best in decades).

Oh, so it's the demeanor is it ? The style ? Not "presidential" you say ? Too much talking like a regular guy, huh ? Well, for those for us who voted for Trump, and support him right through all the media anti-Trump smear campaign, that regular/ordinary talk is what we like about Trump. We see that as the way "presidential" ought to be.

So, liberals, RINOs, or anti-Trumpers of all stripes, please cite here what your complaints are about him, SPECIFICALLY, and let's see if we can iron things out a bit. How about the tweets. Got any you could point out ? Don't be shy.

You're right. It's completely mystifying!

Great thread. Truly.

I put the chances that your IP traces back to Russia at least at 50%.

'Rump is a serial liar with malicious intent. He is morally weak and lacks socially redeeming values. He is a misogynist and a bigot. Dishonesty and fraud describe him.
Somebody rated this post as "informative".. NO, it is NOT that at all. You haven't backed up a single charge with SPECIFIC evidence (and I did mention to be SPECIFIC in the OP, didn't I ?)

When you post accusations, without providing anything to back it up, you are achieving he opposite. It looks like your charges are false. Or why not present the back-up ?

It really is mystifying to see so many people, not only not liking Donald Trump, but absolutely hating him, with a passion. I could see having feeelings like that against really bad people like Barrack Obama or Hillary Clinton, but Trump ? Why ? For what reason ?

Seems to me that we're lucky to finally have a guy who is protecting us from harmful, unbridled immigration (including Muslims), finally doing something about our worst racial discrimination problem (affirmative action), standing up for our military and police, opposing LGBT lunacy, and supporting our 2nd amendment rights.

In addition, Trump is standing up for the Made in USA label, working to get US businesses back in the US, and has brought back the best economy in America since the 1990's, with 2 straight months of above 3% GDP growth and a 4.1% unemployment rate (also best in decades).

Oh, so it's the demeanor is it ? The style ? Not "presidential" you say ? Too much talking like a regular guy, huh ? Well, for those for us who voted for Trump, and support him right through all the media anti-Trump smear campaign, that regular/ordinary talk is what we like about Trump. We see that as the way "presidential" ought to be.

So, liberals, RINOs, or anti-Trumpers of all stripes, please cite here what your complaints are about him, SPECIFICALLY, and let's see if we can iron things out a bit. How about the tweets. Got any you could point out ? Don't be shy.

You're right. It's completely mystifying!

Great thread. Truly.

I put the chances that your IP traces back to Russia at least at 50%.

closer to 75%

Untrustworthy
Arrogant
Egotistical
Poor character
Lazy, uneducated
Selfish
Petty

Did I miss any?

hes always been a prick unless youre kissing his ass, then youre a swell guy ..

low class - no class potus - lying bitch

F him.
Same critique as in my previous post. Rhetoric, name-calling, zero evidence. Ho hum.

Somebody rated this post as "informative".. NO, it is NOT that at all. You haven't backed up a single charge with SPECIFIC evidence (and I did mention to be SPECIFIC in the OP, didn't I ?)

When you post accusations, without providing anything to back it up, you are achieving he opposite. It looks like your charges are false. Or why not present the back-up ?

why not STFU and see how ALL THE INVESTIGATIONS turn out ?

It's all the character flaws of his that he and other fools intentionally ignore. His despicable demeanor, mannerisms and affectations are simply manifestations of his deep pathological character flaws. Ever hear the expression, "birds of a feather flock together"? That's where the Orange One finds support!
WHAT is "despicable" ? WHAT "mannerisms" ? WHAT "pathological character flaws" ? Upon WHAT do you justify these judgements ? You are making them without backing them up.

So far, Trump bashers are 0 for 4. :rolleyes: Good thing they're not playing baseball, or quarterback in football. They'd be out of the game.

Liar. You are a liar mimicking your liar leader. Your leader is a foul person with no character, class, or dignity. He is a creep pussy grabbing perv. A sexual degenerate.
You are an accuser without proof or merit. Just looking silly. :rolleyes:

I don't hate Trump. I think he is intellectually and temperamentally completely out of his league here, and I think that his adolescent behavior is an ongoing national embarrassment, but I don't hate him.

He wanted the job and he got it. No reason to hate that.
What behavior of his do you say is "adolescent" ?

I've listed my reasons many times. Many times. It can't be helped if you are blind.

My reasons can be boiled down very simply: Trump is not a Republican. He is not a conservative. He is a total fake. A New York huckster who tells you tards what you want to hear.

He is a racist. Someday, when the tapes from The Apprentice are released or leaked, you will see what a racist he really is. But by then, you tards will say, "So what?" Which makes you complicit.

During the Bush years, while pseudocons were in the trenches battling the liberals and defending Bush and his War On Terra™ tooth and nail, Trump was a registered Democrat demanding Bush's impeachment, and calling for us to cut and run from Iraq. How the FUCK you asshole motherfucking retards can do an about face and suck his cock in public is beyond me. You sit there with his sperm dribbling from your mouths and have the audacity to call others RINOs!

We had no less than FOUR real conservatives running for President. And you willfully stupid fuckwad shitbirds chose the Democratic, commie-loving, pro-choice, personal friend of the Clintons instead.

That's what told me all those years you retards claimed you were waiting for a real conservative to come along was total bullshit.

This election was about Mexicans and Muslims. And no one will ever convince me otherwise.

In fact, just today you proved it once again by your deranged conspiracy theory that Muslims were behind the Texas shooting yesterday and the Las Vegas shooting a few weeks ago.

You are fucking racist pigs who have hijacked the conservative movement.

I don't just hate Trump. I hate YOU!

Got it now, punk?

What behavior of his do you say is "adolescent" ?
Talking about the size of his dick during a nationally-televised Presidential debate.

Personally insulting anyone who criticizes him.

Constant name-calling, from the GOP primaries on.

His incredibly thin-skinned tweets about teevee shows.

Are you serious?

Because we know you were scammed into voting for a con man

Donald Trump Agrees to Pay $25 Million in Trump University Settlement

Says "No, I don't benefit, I don't benefit" from his tax proposal.
Donald Trump on Wednesday, September 27th, 2017 in an interview with reporters

Donald Trump's dubious claim that his tax plan won't benefit him
1. Why would it benefit him ? The top tax rate (39.6%) on he top 1% is proposed to remain the same, no ?

2. The Trump University smear is not affirmed by Trump paying a settlement. Often, billionaires pay these small (to them) amounts just to avoid the bother of litigation. And the Trump University smear-bash has been refuted 1000 times. For ever one TU complainer there are dozens who are satisfied, and have no complaint. But the anti-trump biased media only focuses in a the select few, who complained.

I owned a business for 12 years. I can tell you that n matter how good you treat people, there will always be a FEW complainers.

3.PolitiFARCE is not a valid source.

Politifact Is a Joke

Specifically?

Mocks POWs
Mocks Gold Star families
Mocks the handicapped
Mocks women
Mocks Muslims
Mocks Mexicans

Specifically?

Mocks POWs
Mocks Gold Star families
Mocks the handicapped
Mocks women
Mocks Muslims
Mocks Mexicans
You have simply confirmed that when the fake news media lies to you, you foolishly fall for it. You show yourself to be a sucker, and by this time (November 2017), you should have long ago cleansed yourself of this media BS. Here is your clean up. Please don't make this idiotic mistake again >>

1. Trump ties made in China, were not outsourcing They were merely brand licensing. The Chinese pay Trump for the use of his name. The ties were never made in America, weren't moved anywhere, and no American workers were ever involved. They are Chinese ties that just have Trump's name stamped on them.
In contrast, Hillary supported NAFTA for years, supported TPP (right up until the election), and is a member of the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relation (both prime outsourcing orgs) She's the biggest Globalist in America, and Bernie is a hypocrite idiot for supporting her.

2. John McCain - He was NOT a war hero - he was a COLLABORATOR with the North Vietnamese (according to his fellow POWs) His nickname was "Songbird" (for all the military secrets he gave to the NV. He wasn't tortured. His fellow POWs were. In contrast, McCain got wine, women, and song. He keeps "serving" in the Senate despite advanced age, so he can keep his military secret record sealed. Trump was right on McCain. Media keeps up the coverup.

3. Khizir Khan - Muslim Brotherhood author, immigration lawyer, Clinton Foundation connection, paid by DNC $50K. Handpicked by Obama. Pure Hillary/DNC shill, masquerading as only a poor father who lost a son in a war. Grade A PHONY. The press knew it, and never exposed the truth about him.

4. Serge Kovaleski - Trump was referring to Kovaleski's denial and recant of his September 2001 Washington Post article, in which he reported Muslims cheering on rooftops and holding tailgate-style parties shortly after the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. Play back the video. Trump says "Ah, I can't remember Ah, I don't know what I said" It had nothing to do with any disability. Trump's flailing his arms around, has no connection to Kovaleski. Kovaleski isn't even able to move his arms in the that manner, and Trump has mocked other people the same way, none of whom had any disability. The attack on Trump was PURE DISHONEST FABRICATION, perpetrated by Hillary and the MSM.

5. Trump doesn't mock Muslims. He proposed a temporary Muslim travel/immigration ban to protect the American people from MUSLIM terrorism (which Muslim doctrine commands - in the Koran)
.Protection the American people is a president's # 1 responsibility, which the past presidents have defaulted on (Clinton, Bush, Obama), and Trump finally is doing it right.

6. Trump doesn't mock Mexicans. He reprimanded Mexico (the Government) for sending us SOME bad people (which thy have done)

7. As for women, Trump hired women to executive level jobs, back in the 70s, long before it was ordinary to do so. NOW ought to glorify him.

Perfect illustration of the insane showing us how much they've been brainwashed.
Every word in the post is provable fact. You are one brainwashed.
Actually I'm just able to recognize right from wrong.

But feel free to prove your leftist propaganda.

:link:

Forum List

Back