Don't Like Trump ? WHY ?

Trumps a F'n Russian Right Winger -- he has stupid shits convinced he's an American.
Not a shred of evidence tying Trump to Russians. Hillary gave Russians 20% of our uranium supply, and they paid her $145 Million + half a million to Bill for a speech no Russian cared a wit about. They could be tried for treason.

I could see having feeelings like that against really bad people like Barrack Obama or Hillary Clinton, but Trump ?

Now that's funny. I see now, you're a humorist.

I've never met DJT so I don't know enough to hate him. I disliked his style during the campaign and as President. IMO he has diminished the stature of the US Presidency and the US in general.

No, I've seen him speak many, many times. I've read many of his tweets.

It's based on direct observation. The media, which I know hates him, has nothing to do with this.
I've read his tweets too. They make a lot of good common sense. I think his tweets are just fine.

Trumps a F'n Russian Right Winger -- he has stupid shits convinced he's an American.
Not a shred of evidence tying Trump to Russians. Hillary gave Russians 20% of our uranium supply, and they paid her $145 Million + half a million to Bill for a speech no Russian cared a wit about. They could be tried for treason.
9 people around Trump has contact with Russians during campaign and transition.
By contrast, there is no evidence that Russia got 20% of our uranium, or the Hillary had anything to do with that non-existent transfer of uranium.
el9zlpl7gbdz.jpg

Trump talks about loyalty, but fucks around on his multiple wives and screws his investors.

The only loyalty this raging hypocrite means is loyalty to him.

You rubes can go to hell. He holds you in total contempt. He feels you deserve to be lied to.

Lots of ad hominem, hollow postings of zero substance. Trump-bashers doing a lot of name calling. Little, if any, verification

Specifically?

Mocks POWs
Mocks Gold Star families
Mocks the handicapped
Mocks women
Mocks Muslims
Mocks Mexicans
You have simply confirmed that when the fake news media lies to you, you foolishly fall for it. You show yourself to be a sucker, and by this time (November 2017), you should have long ago cleansed yourself of this media BS. Here is your clean up. Please don't make this idiotic mistake again >>

1. Trump ties made in China, were not outsourcing They were merely brand licensing. The Chinese pay Trump for the use of his name. The ties were never made in America, weren't moved anywhere, and no American workers were ever involved. They are Chinese ties that just have Trump's name stamped on them.
In contrast, Hillary supported NAFTA for years, supported TPP (right up until the election), and is a member of the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relation (both prime outsourcing orgs) She's the biggest Globalist in America, and Bernie is a hypocrite idiot for supporting her.

2. John McCain - He was NOT a war hero - he was a COLLABORATOR with the North Vietnamese (according to his fellow POWs) His nickname was "Songbird" (for all the military secrets he gave to the NV. He wasn't tortured. His fellow POWs were. In contrast, McCain got wine, women, and song. He keeps "serving" in the Senate despite advanced age, so he can keep his military secret record sealed. Trump was right on McCain. Media keeps up the coverup.

3. Khizir Khan - Muslim Brotherhood author, immigration lawyer, Clinton Foundation connection, paid by DNC $50K. Handpicked by Obama. Pure Hillary/DNC shill, masquerading as only a poor father who lost a son in a war. Grade A PHONY. The press knew it, and never exposed the truth about him.

4. Serge Kovaleski - Trump was referring to Kovaleski's denial and recant of his September 2001 Washington Post article, in which he reported Muslims cheering on rooftops and holding tailgate-style parties shortly after the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. Play back the video. Trump says "Ah, I can't remember Ah, I don't know what I said" It had nothing to do with any disability. Trump's flailing his arms around, has no connection to Kovaleski. Kovaleski isn't even able to move his arms in the that manner, and Trump has mocked other people the same way, none of whom had any disability. The attack on Trump was PURE DISHONEST FABRICATION, perpetrated by Hillary and the MSM.

5. Trump doesn't mock Muslims. He proposed a temporary Muslim travel/immigration ban to protect the American people from MUSLIM terrorism (which Muslim doctrine commands - in the Koran)
.Protection the American people is a president's # 1 responsibility, which the past presidents have defaulted on (Clinton, Bush, Obama), and Trump finally is doing it right.

6. Trump doesn't mock Mexicans. He reprimanded Mexico (the Government) for sending us SOME bad people (which thy have done)

7. As for women, Trump hired women to executive level jobs, back in the 70s, long before it was ordinary to do so. NOW ought to glorify him.

LOL

That's your best shot?

You need to find a better source for your propaganda. Denial is not rebuttal

We had no less than FOUR real conservatives running for President.

It's hard to see how they're any different from him when they vote for his stuff 100% and bend the knee like Cruz did. How are these Conservatives any different from Trump? They're not. All the Conservatives are lining up behind this ridiculous tax plan Trump is pushing...all the Conservatives voted for all of Trump's appointments and nominees...all the Conservatives have voted in lock-step with Trump. There is no such thing as a "Conservative"...there's just aggrieved, entitled poor white trash who thinks cutting spending and taxes for the rich will magically improve their shitty stations in life.

I could see having feeelings like that against really bad people like Barrack Obama or Hillary Clinton, but Trump ?

Now that's funny. I see now, you're a humorist.

I've never met DJT so I don't know enough to hate him. I disliked his style during the campaign and as President. IMO he has diminished the stature of the US Presidency and the US in general.
That must be why the Chinese refused to roll a ramp up to Air Force One on Obama's last trip to the G20.

Because they had soooooo much respect for our former Taliban In Chief.

He's a narcissistic ass, but he's the narcissistic ass we have right now. Look at him as a political sorbet, to clean the palate.

It's like Guiliani in NYC back then, he was an asshole, but NYC needed an asshole at that point.
Guiliani cleaned up the crime mess that Dinkins and other liberal screwballs left him with. Likewise, Trump is cleaning up the mess left by 1 incompetent president (Bush), and 2 criminal evil presidents, one of whom was a jihadist, and ISIS collusioner (Obama)

Every word in the post is provable fact. You are one brainwashed.
But you haven't PRESENTED any "provable fact"

So how do we know it to be that ? Are we supposed to just take it on faith ?

You're right. It's completely mystifying!

Great thread. Truly.

I put the chances that your IP traces back to Russia at least at 50%.
Upon what basis ? (other than daydream)

PS - I've never had any uranium to sell.

Forum List

Back