Don't like the Upgrade at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I am also burning out on the childish idiotic worshipping of pixels and the accusations of knowing what someones intent is when those pixels are used. I thought I was around adults that were past the high school crap...but I think I have been hoodwinked for a long time.
In short...things are becoming more clear and it isn't pleasant.

I will. Maybe. Right now, I'm just meh about it.

I think if you PM'ed a moderator, he or she would try and answer any questions you might have.

Just be happy this is not ANOTHER place (wink-wink) where if you PM a moderator and try to ask questions, they yell at you, call you names and treat you like a piece of poop! :biggrin: The mods here are MUCH more down to earth and a hell of a lot more reasonable and civil, unlike the miserable pieces of trash I've had to deal with elsewhere.

I'm fine with things too. I'm not fine with the silence.
What silence? I've answered everyones questions and may have missed a few but there hasn't been any silence. What is your question that I haven't answered?

I like answers, but am such a delicate flower that I like them wrapped in language that doesn't threaten my fragility.

For example, the reply that says, "That option is not supported by the software," could just as easily say;

"Hi Samson, how are you? Are you feeling OK today? We at USMB are always interested in your feelings and answering your questions is one of the most important things we can do to help you make it through another day of what must most definitely be a constant emotional trial. While we are very sorry that our software cannot service your every need, we are constantly concerned that we satisfy our membership, especially members like yourself who constantly provide an intelligent perspective about a broad range of topics."

What silence? I've answered everyones questions and may have missed a few but there hasn't been any silence. What is your question that I haven't answered?

I like answers, but am such a delicate flower that I like them wrapped in language that doesn't threaten my fragility.

For example, the reply that says, "That option is not supported by the software," could just as easily say;

"Hi Samson, how are you? Are you feeling OK today? We at USMB are always interested in your feelings and answering your questions is one of the most important things we can do to help you make it through another day of what must most definitely be a constant emotional trial. While we are very sorry that our software cannot service your every need, we are constantly concerned that we satisfy our membership, especially members like yourself who constantly provide an intelligent perspective about a broad range of topics."
Mind if I steal this? :)

So you need to be lied to?

Mine is can we elect to not see avatars. If you did answer this, sorry :)
No worries ;) No, there is no such option.

I'm wondering if you've had a chance to look at the PDF user manual that is supposed to be available to administrators and licensees here. I tried to access it but it's not available to the general user. Flacaltenn in another post said he would speak to you about it. If a "user manual" were available it would probably save you having to repeatedly answer the same questions over and over and maybe remove a few of the frustrations we users are experiencing in the new regime.

So you need to be lied to?
:crybaby:

Mind if I steal this? :)

You could at least "Like" it first.

:crybaby:

***sniff***

At first I laughed... but then.... it's just not so funny because it's too true.... How did we as a society become so pathetic? I had a guy go to HR and complain because I didn't give him enough 'thanks you' and kudos when he did his job. And HR actually passed this complaint to me, and said I needed to be more "positive" lol....... sigh..... (-.-)

At first I laughed... but then.... it's just not so funny because it's too true.... How did we as a society become so pathetic? I had a guy go to HR and complain because I didn't give him enough 'thanks you' and kudos when he did his job. And HR actually passed this complaint to me, and said I needed to be more "positive" lol....... sigh..... (-.-)

Androw,

Today while catching up on my subscribed threads, I noticed that you made a particularly poignant point about the unfortunate nosedive our society has taken when it comes to walking on eggshells in order to appease 40 year old crybabies.

I just wanted to let you know that I found that post to be particularly enjoyable and I look forward to reading more such content from you in the future.

Your PC Hellmate,

House

:rofl:

rp_face.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back