Don't like the Upgrade at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granny sez dis is nasty...

... Looks like sumpin' Uncle Ferd would do...

... tryin' to make things better...

... an' foulin' ever'thin' up.

Who gives a shit if Jillian or some other cretin doesn't like my post...that's a given...I don't like theirs either...so what's new?

you mean it's unreadable and idiotic. right?

Well, you apparently are reading it. And you are replying to it.

I like it. Keeps people honest. No more rep whoring. This may just revive honest debates here.

Huh? Rep whoring? Did anyone ever rep whore? What would the point of that be? You still have the "You have 24213452389 likes", and now we have this "Trophy Points" which who knows what that is. I'm sure it won't be long before people are saying "Yeah but you only have 50 TPs, so you are not an authority on anything".

I'm still trying to figure out how to find discussion I actually want to be involved in.

I have to admit to you openly, that I specifically left others forums, exactly because they looked cheeze and 'facebook'ish like this does now.

If this forum turns into another tweet / facebook style forum, I won't be here long. Pretty soon the facebook-people, all the immature kiddies with their snide tweet style responses, will over run this forum, because forum users will tweet and facebook their posts on here.........

Well, you apparently are reading it. And you are replying to it.

Huh? Rep whoring? Did anyone ever rep whore? What would the point of that be? You still have the "You have 24213452389 likes", and now we have this "Trophy Points" which who knows what that is. I'm sure it won't be long before people are saying "Yeah but you only have 50 TPs, so you are not an authority on anything".

I'm still trying to figure out how to find discussion I actually want to be involved in.

I have to admit to you openly, that I specifically left others forums, exactly because they looked cheeze and 'facebook'ish like this does now.

If this forum turns into another tweet / facebook style forum, I won't be here long. Pretty soon the facebook-people, all the immature kiddies with their snide tweet style responses, will over run this forum, because forum users will tweet and facebook their posts on here.........
Recent Posts | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Not sure if I will stay on this site now after August. Im turned off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back