Don't like the Upgrade at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I laughed... but then.... it's just not so funny because it's too true.... How did we as a society become so pathetic? I had a guy go to HR and complain because I didn't give him enough 'thanks you' and kudos when he did his job. And HR actually passed this complaint to me, and said I needed to be more "positive" lol....... sigh..... (-.-)

Androw,

Today while catching up on my subscribed threads, I noticed that you made a particularly poignant point about the unfortunate nosedive our society has taken when it comes to walking on eggshells in order to appease 40 year old crybabies.

I just wanted to let you know that I found that post to be particularly enjoyable and I look forward to reading more such content from you in the future.

Your PC Hellmate,

House

I really empathize with you both in the personal hurt your inner child.must experience on a daily basis. It makes me feel much more apart of the human family to know that others like myself have sensitive feelings that are not always appreciated, particularly around the holidays when it seems I'm particularly alone as all my relatives have disowned me.

Lots of delicate flowers around here when they used to be a distinct minority on the old software. In the words of Janet Brewer, "man up!!! Whydoncha'?

I will. Maybe. Right now, I'm just meh about it.

I think if you PM'ed a moderator, he or she would try and answer any questions you might have.

Just be happy this is not ANOTHER place (wink-wink) where if you PM a moderator and try to ask questions, they yell at you, call you names and treat you like a piece of poop! :biggrin: The mods here are MUCH more down to earth and a hell of a lot more reasonable and civil, unlike the miserable pieces of trash I've had to deal with elsewhere.
That has not happened to me, Chris. Sorry it did for you, though.
And yes..the mods are cool here. Which is why I asked in that thread where was staff..cuz I miss them when they are MIA.

No one likes the new upgrade.. they ruined the forum.. I rarely post now along with so many others..

Ah... not yet. I'll miss you though. But they have to screw it up quite a bit more to make me leave. I've been around long enough, I've see much worse. Hope you come back. I love it when you piss off the leftardian crowd.

Last edited:
My comment for those who don't like it is - find another forum and leave the rest of us alone. :Boom2:

Hey pal
If it wasn't for those who don't like it, you would not have had this forum to sign up to in 2012.So, I would suggest that you give some of those people a little bit of respect.

My comment for those who don't like it is - find another forum and leave the rest of us alone. :Boom2:

PixieStix said:
Hey pal
If it wasn't for those who don't like it, you would not have had this forum to sign up to in 2012.So, I would suggest that you give some of those people a little bit of respect.

:lmao: @ the Entitlement Generation.

It's not entitlement at all. It's truth.

This board has been supported by people who have faithfully posted here for years when they could have been anywhere else.

Asking for respect isn't entitlement. We should all show respect to each other (a lot to ask for in this day and age, I know.) The only "entitlement" issues I see here are people who believe their opinions are the only valid ones.

Well I look @ the big picture.....

IT COULD BE WORSE!!!!!!

If they put Vb4 here this site would be ruined in my opinion!!

VB4 is slow,ugly and a disgrace to VBB!!

Xenforo isnt that bad @ all..... (But VB3 and lower are much better though)

Shortly after the changeover, I went on a summer's end vacation. So I haven't been on here much, I was having way too much fun in the real world.
I have to agree with those who aren't real crazy about the new setup.
It's less personal, it discourages poster interaction and the quote format is totally screwed up. The previous model was certainly better.
USMB,,,,,,,

Shortly after the changeover, I went on a summer's end vacation. So I haven't been on here much, I was having way too much fun in the real world.
I have to agree with those who aren't real crazy about the new setup.
It's less personal, it discourages poster interaction and the quote format is totally screwed up. The previous model was certainly better.
USMB,,,,,,,

I like the new setup. It's more personal, it encourages poster interaction, and the quote format is much better than before. The previous model was certainly archaic by comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back