Don't Forget To Set Your Clocks Back!!!

We have an analog clock in the studio. Ya know, big hand, little hand and everything. It's controlled by a satellite so it's always dead on accurate. The satellite (or whatever it is) sends down a signal every 30 minutes for the clock to adjust a smidge one way or the other.

That's all well and good...but what sets the satellite?

I'll tell you...it's a guy with a Casio wrist watch...digital.

We have an analog clock in the studio. Ya know, big hand, little hand and everything. It's controlled by a satellite so it's always dead on accurate. The satellite (or whatever it is) sends down a signal every 30 minutes for the clock to adjust a smidge one way or the other.

Wouldn't surprise me. But supposedly its some government atomic thingie.

I think your scenario is more likely though. Lowest bidder and all.

Wouldn't surprise me. But supposedly its some government atomic thingie.

I think your scenario is more likely though. Lowest bidder and all.

This is the guy...

InternetToughGuy-main_Full.jpg

Note the Casio watch.

I don't like changing times back, so this year, I am going to protest this inane anachronism and NOT set my clocks back.

That'll show 'em.

Only problem I see with that theory is that you are going to have to sit and wait for an hour for them to show up so you can show 'em...:eusa_whistle:

Here in Arizona we don't have to wait to show 'em...:razz:

Forum List

Back