Daylight Saving Time

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

People in areas that observe Daylight Saving Time (DST) will set their clocks forward one hour from 02:00 (2 am) to 03:00 (3 am) local time on March 10, 2024.
Standard time, also known as winter time, will resume on Sunday, November 3, 2024.

daylight savings time time zones.png

Comment:
The Spring Forward one hour adjustment is the worst one.
The sun rises later, and the sun sets later.

I do not know of a single person, that likes this back and forth with the clock, and yet we still do it. It's fucking bizarre.
It was voted down here in WA three years ago and we are still doing it. The politicians just kick the can down the road and blame it on the feds not taking it up as the US congress has to approve it. I say if the feds are too slow, FUCK THEM and do it unilaterally. Simple.

People in areas that observe Daylight Saving Time (DST) will set their clocks forward one hour from 02:00 (2 am) to 03:00 (3 am) local time on March 10, 2024.
Standard time, also known as winter time, will resume on Sunday, November 3, 2024.

View attachment 914884

Comment:
The Spring Forward one hour adjustment is the worst one.
The sun rises later, and the sun sets later.
Happens every year.

Time to get over it.

I'm retired, and don't care how you set your clock. I get up when I wake up, and lay down when I'm tired. I remember how much turmoil the time change caused when I was working, so I feel for those who still have to deal with that goofy shit. You have every right to complain. Just don't do it while I'm sleeping late. That's rude.

I'm retired, and don't care how you set your clock. I get up when I wake up, and lay down when I'm tired. I remember how much turmoil the time change caused when I was working, so I feel for those who still have to deal with that goofy shit. You have every right to complain. Just don't do it while I'm sleeping late. That's rude.
You should sleep more, post less. ;)

Forum List

Back