Daylight Saving Time

You should hug my nuts, but wait till after my next nap.
26bd6774-0bb7-4d44-bdb5-0268df151dac.jpg

People in areas that observe Daylight Saving Time (DST) will set their clocks forward one hour from 02:00 (2 am) to 03:00 (3 am) local time on March 10, 2024.
Standard time, also known as winter time, will resume on Sunday, November 3, 2024.

View attachment 914884

Comment:
The Spring Forward one hour adjustment is the worst one.
The sun rises later, and the sun sets later.
What areas of the globe are not affected by Daylight Savings Time because it isn't done there in the first place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I live in Arizona, we don't observe DST. However, the Navajo Nation does. My property is right on the border of the Navajo.
During the summer months, it is an hour later on the north side of my fence than it is on the south side of my fence.
During the summer, when this phenomenon exists, I am especially careful whenever I cross that fence. After all, it is terrifying to think of getting stuck with my ass an hour behind my brain.
On the positive side, this time of year I can climb onto my roof and see into the future.

I thought I would be a smart arss- and I pushed it ahead a day early- Then I realized- not only did I NOT know what day it was- and I didn't know the time. so - pushed it back to where it was . So I waited...
It looks stuck? ruh roh. Oh my! It was? the battery ran out. This is sunday at 1.50 eastern time right? :)

Forum List

Back