Don't Buy British Goods

xband, wouldn't it be more logical to hate the middle east and african savages who invaded the UK and turned our greatest ally against us?

I've never been to the middle east but have been to the far east. I don't hate the far east because I fought them on the battlefield. Anyone who fights me has honor but don't talk about their ancestors which really riles them up and especially, Your Ancestors Are Unworthy Of Battle.

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

The British House of Commons is working on a resolution to keep President Trump out of the UK.
It doesn't matter if you like Donald Trump or not. They are telling us that they will decide who is
fit to be President of the United States, that our votes don't matter. It's an insult to every American.

I propose that we teach them a lesson.

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
Here is a listing

https://tinyurl.com/ydfs55ra

Thanks for the list. Went out of my way to order some!

Ordered a set of slim pint glasses.

Trump cult now hate everyone on earth because of their beloved king. Is Jesus next? lol

The British can’t build anything good, and drive on the wrong side of the road

xband, wouldn't it be more logical to hate the middle savages who invaded the UK and turned our greatest ally against us?
People hate Trump, not America.
Why does this shock you ?
Do you think you can act like he does without any repercussions ?
Yeah Iran, Iraq, the PLLO, Hezbollah, they love America, they just hate Trump.......in fact Bin Laden did 9/11 against Trump!

xband, wouldn't it be more logical to hate the middle savages who invaded the UK and turned our greatest ally against us?

If they hate Trump then they must hate the people that put him in power even more. President Trump is the representative of our country and if they hate him, then they do hate us.

The zionist political syndicate has opened the floodgates to shithole countries invading England and made it public policy that when questioned makes one a racist, anti-sementic slave owner. IMO a boycott will only hurt productive folks making Marshall amps etc., while the invaders from shithole countries get welfare no matter what and will continue to vote for scum like that POS mayor of London who look like themselves and hate Whitey.

I don't care. I bought my Marshall 100 back in 1976 and it's going to my grave with me. I don't need another one.

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

The British House of Commons is working on a resolution to keep President Trump out of the UK.
It doesn't matter if you like Donald Trump or not. They are telling us that they will decide who is
fit to be President of the United States, that our votes don't matter. It's an insult to every American.

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

Riiight.

The rest of the world rejects Lying Trump as do the sane people in the US.

BUY BRITISH.

If they hate Trump then they must hate the people that put him in power even more. President Trump is the representative of our country and if they hate him, then they do hate us.
The people didnt vote for trump. The states did.

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

Well there is that English breakfast tea.... we could do that again.

I don't care. I bought my Marshall 100 back in 1976 and it's going to my grave with me. I don't need another one.

Well you will need Russian made power tubes since they wear out! Russian collusion right there!

Genalex-Gold-Lion-KT77-Tube-Image.jpg

Forum List

Back