Don't Buy British Goods

xband, wouldn't it be more logical to hate the middle savages who invaded the UK and turned our greatest ally against us?
People hate Trump, not America.
Why does this shock you ?
Do you think you can act like he does without any repercussions ?

If they hate Trump then they must hate the people that put him in power even more. President Trump is the representative of our country and if they hate him, then they do hate us.
The people didnt vote for trump. The states did.

Actually, the people of the states did.

xband, wouldn't it be more logical to hate the middle savages who invaded the UK and turned our greatest ally against us?

If they hate Trump then they must hate the people that put him in power even more. President Trump is the representative of our country and if they hate him, then they do hate us.

More of them voted for the other guy.

Any nation that has a dotty, inbred and born-into-the position without apparent merit person for their head of state has no right to criticize the lawfully elected head of state of an other nation.

The "royality," the inbred qu33rs of the UK royality are not even British for the most part! Thus they should have no issue with the mulatto one of the fags is marrying allegedly.

As others have already mentioned, other than an occasional music CD, what would I buy from GB? There is probably something, damned if I can think of anything.

We can survive Britain hating 32% of us.

We can survive Britain hating 32% of us.
Stay strong !!

Crazy Cali does not count, Thank God for the electoral college

You mean that guy married to Bill?

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

The British House of Commons is working on a resolution to keep President Trump out of the UK.
It doesn't matter if you like Donald Trump or not. They are telling us that they will decide who is
fit to be President of the United States, that our votes don't matter. It's an insult to every American.

I propose that we teach them a lesson.

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
i propose that we start work on our own resolution to keep trump in the uk

The zionist political syndicate has opened the floodgates to shithole countries invading England and made it public policy that when questioned makes one a racist, anti-sementic slave owner. IMO a boycott will only hurt productive folks making Marshall amps etc., while the invaders from shithole countries get welfare no matter what and will continue to vote for scum like that POS mayor of London who look like themselves and hate Whitey.
Let me guess... you were an S.S. Einsatzgruppenfuhrer in Poland in your previous life... fits the M.O...

Boycott British goods? Oh my... That will be tough... British goods proliferate the shelves of almost every store in which I shop... I can't hardly pick up an item that doesn't say "Made in the U.K."... I guess I'll have to start making sure my purchases are stamped "Made in China" or "Hecho en Mexico"...

OH Damn! And I was all set to buy a Jaguar...

• Thanks
Reactions: del
DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

The British House of Commons is working on a resolution to keep President Trump out of the UK.
It doesn't matter if you like Donald Trump or not. They are telling us that they will decide who is
fit to be President of the United States, that our votes don't matter. It's an insult to every American.

I propose that we teach them a lesson.

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

I'm sitting here, trying to think of something that's made in the UK and sold in my area, and I'm honestly coming up blank.

Boycott British goods? Oh my... That will be tough... British goods proliferate the shelves of almost every store in which I shop... I can't hardly pick up an item that doesn't say "Made in the U.K."... I guess I'll have to start making sure my purchases are stamped "Made in China" or "Hecho en Mexico"...

OH Damn! And I was all set to buy a Jaguar...

I had one, and an MG too... both pieces of garbage.

Forum List

Back