Don't be blind

here is the the problem with your favorite novel the 9/11 commission report cuntycorns

Revealed: Ashcroft, Tenet, Rumsfeld warned 9/11 Commission about ‘line’ it ’should not cross’

Revealed: Ashcroft, Tenet, Rumsfeld warned 9/11 Commission about ‘line’ it ’should not cross’ | Raw Story

August 21, 2007
Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Dr. Quintiere said he originally “had high hopes” that NIST would do a good job with the investigation. “They’re the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job. But what I also thought they would do is to enlist the service of the ATF [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives], which has an investigation force and a laboratory of their own for fire. And I thought they would put people out on the street and get gumshoe-type information. What prevented all of this? I think it’s the legal structure that cloaks the Commerce Department and therefore NIST. And so, instead of lawyers as if they were acting on a civil case trying to get depositions and information subpoenaed, those lawyers did the opposite and blocked everything.” Dr. Quintiere said, “I found that throughout your whole investigation it was very difficult to get a clear answer. And when anyone went to your advisory panel meetings or hearings, where they were given five minutes to make a statement; they could never ask any questions. And with all the commentary that I put in, and I spent many hours writing things, and it would bore people if I regurgitated all of that here, I never received one formal reply.”

“In my opinion, the WTC investigation by NIST falls short of expectations by not definitively finding cause, by not sufficiently linking recommendations of specificity to cause, by not fully invoking all of their authority to seek facts in the investigation, and by the guidance of government lawyers to deter rather than develop fact finding.
OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Last edited:
it wont change my opinion that he is wrong

You do realize that there are hundreds of people that make statements implying very clearly that there were bombs that went off that give no room for interpretation, right?

You do realize that there are hundreds of people that make statements implying very clearly that there were bombs that went off that give no room for interpretation, right?
no, there arent
there are some that say they heard explosions, and i have no doubt that they did
but to conclude that in a burning building there the only thing that could make explosive sounds is bombs is BULLSHIT

But some of these reports are from experienced fire fighters that describe explosions unlike anything they have heard before and it is not just the sound ..there are many reports of explosions that knocked people off their feet or in the case of wtc 7 taking out walls and stair wells what would have those kind explosive properties a building like that

Last edited:
But some of these reports are from experienced fire fighters that describe explosions unlike anything they have heard before and it is not just the sound ..there are many reports of explosions that knocked people off their feet or in the case of wtc 7 taking out walls and stair wells what would have those kind explosive properties a building like that
sorry, you will need some proof of that

NO an examination of firefighter testimony you have no answer to ..so you resort to debwuking tactics
gawd damn you are fucking stupid
fuck off dipshit
you dont know what the fuck you are talking about

how many people do you think have actually heard bombs go off so they would be able to differentiate between a bomb and an explosion.

secondary explosions happen at fires all the time. its not unusual for people to hear explosions at fires.

NO an examination of firefighter testimony you have no answer to ..so you resort to debwuking tactics
fuck off dipshit

Oh my.. did You debwunk it!..He says..I don't know what I am talking aboutand now the testimony of first responders has effectively been...debwunked

debwunking is so much easier than debunking

fuck off dipshit

Oh my.. did You debwunk it!..He says..I don't know what I am talking aboutand now the testimony of first responders has effectively been...debwunked

debwunking is so much easier than debunking
again you show how fucking STUPID you are, what a fucking dipshit

His story never changed.

Well, now you're simply lying if by "his" you mean W-Rod because it went from a "rumble" in his words to a "BOOM !!" in his words. That is on video tape, factual, and not in dispute from any impartial party. It does say quite a bit that the guy you are calling in as your star witness is on record as having changed his story at least twice now (rumble does not equal boom and then with every detail; a degree of change takes place). Relax, 9/11 Rimjob will be in here to lick your balls in about four hours and you can have some relief then.

Forum List

Back