Don't blame Israel, blame global warming

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Most antisemites take out their hatred on Jews, but this is all misplaced. Democrats want the Zionist nation destroyed and obliterated, along with all the Zionists. Babies, the elderly, they are all valid targets because...........um................well.................just because they all have it coming.

However, the real culprit is global warming and not Jews. As we know, democrats have taught us that all of our ills are caused by two things, global warming and not enough centralize government and taxation. I'm not sure how global warming is causing the Jewish problem, but I have a team of Global warming cultists coming up with a myriad of new theories as to how this could be happening.

Here are a few of their theories thus far.

1. The global Zionist bankers are warming up the planet to demand money to cool it down again. Remember, it's not all the Jews, just the bankers.

2. When it gets as hot as an oven, your mind wonders in the wrong direction and you end up wanting to kill Jews.

3. Putin done it, besides, January 6th.

So, what say you democrats? Can we finally solve global warming so we don't have to end up continuing the Final Solution and have utopia in the world once and for all?

Most antisemites take out their hatred on Jews, but this is all misplaced. Democrats want the Zionist nation destroyed and obliterated, along with all the Zionists. Babies, the elderly, they are all valid targets because...........um................well.................just because they all have it coming.

However, the real culprit is global warming and not Jews. As we know, democrats have taught us that all of our ills are caused by two things, global warming and not enough centralize government and taxation. I

Here are a few of their theories thus far.

1. The global Zionist bankers are warming up the planet to demand money to cool it down again. Remember, it's not all the Jews, just the bankers.
Full-Blown TDS

Trump forced his daughter to convert to Judaism because he wanted to grift the Jewish bankers' scam.

Forum List

Back