Don't be blind

yeah, no POTUS candidate has ever had his life threatened
DIPSHIT

You're assuming when any and all presidents and presidential hopefuls are threatened and/or killed, the responsible parties are "lone madmen". That's hardly ever the case.

If I was the president, I would assign my very best men to keep an eye on the treaonous and mentally ill.

now who am i describing, wait, i know, 911insidenutjob, christophera, terral, and shorebreak, and clownlite when he skips his meds........

maybe you can be on the list too.

Seriously. There is a looming one world government. It will not be a utopia by any stretch of the imagination. If anything it will be global Nazi dictatorship. All the non subjective EVIDENCE points to this. Feel free to grasp at straws and say any and all evidence are simply coincidences, but when you have the barrel of a gun in front of your face during Martial law or are at the receiving end of indefinite detention, don't say we didn't try to warn you.

Thanks for the warning, now your mom says it's time to put the computer to beddy bye for now.

If I was the president, I would assign my very best men to keep an eye on the treaonous and mentally ill.

now who am i describing, wait, i know, 911insidenutjob, christophera, terral, and shorebreak, and clownlite when he skips his meds........

Damn, I've been in debates before but never have I encountered people blatantly ignoring my posts and resorting to solely personal insults. :eusa_eh:

Seriously. There is a looming one world government. It will not be a utopia by any stretch of the imagination. If anything it will be global Nazi dictatorship. All the non subjective EVIDENCE points to this. Feel free to grasp at straws and say any and all evidence are simply coincidences, but when you have the barrel of a gun in front of your face during Martial law or are at the receiving end of indefinite detention, don't say we didn't try to warn you.

Thanks for the warning, now your mom says it's time to put the computer to beddy bye for now.

One gets the feeling that the only reason proudtwoofer disapproves of a "global Nazi dictatorship" is that he knows he won't be the dictator.

If he, or any of the treasonous twoofers thought they would be the dictator, they would work towards such a government.

Damn, I've been in debates before but never have I encountered people blatantly ignoring my posts and resorting to solely personal insults. :eusa_eh:
troofers are incapable of actual debate

One gets the feeling that the only reason proudtwoofer disapproves of a "global Nazi dictatorship" is that he knows he won't be the dictator.

If he, or any of the treasonous twoofers thought they would be the dictator, they would work towards such a government.

I thought it was my turn to be dictator this month......

Do you realize how many times that same tired bullshit has been posted on here as "indistputable evidence" of something?

Did you really think that what you were posting was new?
When you get something new, and actually factual, post it.

Everything we have seen from you so far is the same old tired delusional retarded stuff.

I thought it was my turn to be dictator this month......

It is, and these damn twoofers are trying to cheat you out of it!!!!
Fire at will Ollie........

That's right. Keep resorting to insults. Trust our government completely. Ignore the Gulf Of Tonkin.

I will.
of course he ignores the fact that the gulf of tonkin was an actual event that actually happened and only the story was embellished
there was an actual attack there only LBJ's administration blew it up into more of an attack than it actually was

Last edited:
of course he ignores the fact that the gulf of tonkin was an actual event that actually happened and only the story was embellished
there was an actual attack there only LBJ's administration blew it up into more of an attack than it actually was

Yeah yeah. Republican and democrats are SOOOOOO different. What happens under one administration is completely irrelevant to another's because their arguing and differences certainly aren't public illusions.

Yeah yeah. Republican and democrats are SOOOOOO different. What happens under one administration is completely irrelevant to another's because their arguing and differences certainly aren't public illusions.

nice deflection, poor response

The team of independent judges give you a 3-2-2, score of 7.

So....lets get back to the loon Ron Paul.

He's always good for a laugh, and attracts the 'special class' among us.
Not that the moron vote isn't important, it is. Every politician knows that if you succeed in getting 75% of the moron vote, your chances of winning are great.

Guess that's the plan huh?

Look, whoever you are, there is no looming one world government. The Illuminati that everyone knows all about but can't name is fiction. And the NWO is just another joke.

Ron Paul hasn't a snowballs chance in hell of being President, And I suspect you may just be another sock.

Of course i could be wrong....:eusa_whistle:

So....lets get back to the loon Ron Paul.

He's always good for a laugh, and attracts the 'special class' among us.
Not that the moron vote isn't important, it is. Every politician knows that if you succeed in getting 75% of the moron vote, your chances of winning are great.

Guess that's the plan huh?
i actually considered supporting Ron Paul, till these morons got on his bandwagon
then i had to check more deeply into where he stood on things
he refused to distance himself from them and marginalized himself
he STILL refuses to distance himself from them

ROFLMAO

my god

do you have any clue how big you are making your conspiracy?

Just admit it. You don't really read my posts.

I read some of it. You are hilarious. A certified USDA nutjob. It is obvious that you're simply starving for attention that you don't get in real life. The bigger nut you are here, the more arrows you get shot at you and the more attention you get. Simple equation.

Do you honestly stand by what you have posted about William Rodriguez? We'll start with that.

Look, whoever you are, there is no looming one world government. The Illuminati that everyone knows all about but can't name is fiction. And the NWO is just another joke.

Ron Paul hasn't a snowballs chance in hell of being President, And I suspect you may just be another sock.

Damn I'm no freaking sock. This place has a conspiracy theory section and I happened to join. Is that so wrong? The Illuminati is fiction, the New World Order is real. You say I can't name the New World Order? I can name plenty.

Damn I'm no freaking sock. This place has a conspiracy theory section and I happened to join. Is that so wrong? The Illuminati is fiction, the New World Order is real. You say I can't name the New World Order? I can name plenty.

Slow down, read what is written. "The NWO is just another joke."

However i have ran into many people who believe the Illuminati and the NWO is the same thing. :cuckoo:

To me NWO means that everytime something changes the status of world power there is a New World order. Fortunately we are at the top of that order.

ROFLMAO

my god

do you have any clue how big you are making your conspiracy?

Just admit it. You don't really read my posts.

It is obvious that you're simply starving for attention that you don't get in real life.

I'm trying to do the right thing and get the word out. Yes, I stand by William Rodriguez. And I get the feeling I know where you're going. This will turn into a linguistics argument.

Forum List

Back