Donald Trumps Wife Will Restore The First Lady's Status Of Being Glamorous And Elegant

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Wont it be so refreshing to have this as your first lady....
1.jpg

trump-large.jpg

249681-donald-trump.jpg

Than this?
MichelleObamaangry-284x300.jpg

It will be nice to have real Americans back in the White House -- people who were born here, know how many states are in the USA and know our national holidays

Remember that awful picture of the gargantuan big moo next to the beautiful first ladies of Italy and France?

Melanija Knavs-Trump was born in Slovenian.

His wives tend to last 10-15 years so her expiration is coming fast. I say they will divorce before 2020

Jane Sanders is 9 years younger than Bernie who appears to be 102 or 103!

Bernie has been married to Jane since 1988. Seems like the kind of marriage most people wish to have. That is almost 30 years.

Trump only keep wives for an average of 15 years. In other words, they lose value to him after a period of time. I don't he can form such relationships.

Melanija Knavs-Trump was born in Slovenian.

His wives tend to last 10-15 years so her expiration is coming fast. I say they will divorce before 2020

Jane Sanders is 9 years younger than Bernie who appears to be 102 or 103!

Bernie has been married to Jane since 1988. Seems like the kind of marriage most people wish to have. That is almost 30 years.

Trump only keep wives for an average of 15 years. In other words, they lose value to him after a period of time. I don't he can form such relationships.

Bernie is also functionally blind! And at 102, his sex consists of talking about what he did 30 years ago!

Forum List

Back