I'm starting to like Republicans

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Republicans have come around on several things. Some would say flip flop.

1. They admit the middle class isn't doing well enough. They're finally seeing trickle down isn't working. The rich have never been richer.

2. Corporations aren't paying their fair share. Now that Obama's czar is GE CEO they're willing to admit this fact.

3. The economy under Obama is getting better under Obama. If not governors Snyder kasich and walkers are liars about their improving economies.

4. We shouldn't have sent all those jobs overseas. Unregulated free trade not good.

5. No more are Republicans saying illegals are only here doing jobs Americans won't do.

I'm proud of you GOP. You are evolving.

1. They admit the middle class isn't doing well enough. They're finally seeing trickle down isn't working. The rich have never been richer.

2. Corporations aren't paying their fair share. Now that Obama's czar is GE CEO they're willing to admit this fact.

3. The economy under Obama is getting better under Obama. If not governors Snyder kasich and walkers are liars about their improving economies.

4. We shouldn't have sent all those jobs overseas. Unregulated free trade not good.

5. No more are Republicans saying illegals are only here doing jobs Americans won't do.

And they can no longer discriminate against gay people too :thup:

No one of any intelligence is saying any of that. And any of the GOP who are are the ones that real conservatives are trying to get rid of. Why allow a bunch of liars run the GOP?

Or maybe it's because you're starting to realize if you work hard and start to make money, you don't want some politician taking half of it to buy somebody else's vote.

But I ain't a Republican. Anymore. Independent as a whore without a pimp.

Sealy, you sound concussed
I have a memory and I can remember when the GOP's arguments were different. I realize neither party is fixed into any position. Look how one day blacks are voting GOP then after the great Mississippi flood to the civil right movement the GOP lost the black vote.

The GOP hadn't changed their position on one thing since hw bush raised taxes. It's nice to see they are coming around on a few things.

Surprisingly with the koch brothers backing the GOP is also pushing for prison reform. Wasting a lot of money on marijuana sales.

No one of any intelligence is saying any of that. And any of the GOP who are are the ones that real conservatives are trying to get rid of. Why allow a bunch of liars run the GOP?
Having no intelligence yourself your claim is erroneous

I have a memory and I can remember when the GOP's arguments were different. I realize neither party is fixed into any position. Look how one day blacks are voting GOP then after the great Mississippi flood to the civil right movement the GOP lost the black vote.

The GOP hadn't changed their position on one thing since hw bush raised taxes. It's nice to see they are coming around on a few things.

Surprisingly with the koch brothers backing the GOP is also pushing for prison reform. Wasting a lot of money on marijuana sales.
Maybe YOU'RE the one who is evolving.

Says the individual who needs help feeding himself.

You are a libertarian, not a conservative and not a Republican. Who cares what you think.

My

But my positions haven't changed.

Says the individual who needs help feeding himself.
Golly!

My

You must get stiff.

If I call you a dick linking fag is it discrimination?

My

I'll bet your position on taxes has changed. That's usually how it starts. When you're young and idealistic, wealth redistribution sounds fair and noble but when you start struggling to succeed and it starts to pay off, you don't feel quite as generous as you did when it was somebody else's money.

Oh so you're a libertarian? You are such a small fringe element within the party. Don't speak for the mainstream GOP. You aren't a moderate.

What's the matter? Sounds like the GOP is adopting libertarian ways. Live and let live, less government, less regulations,

Oh but the GOP would take us to war with Iran.

No I'd say you were his ex boyfriend.

No it just makes you look like a jerk who's prone to typo's

Forum List

Back