Trump is an obese dullard, with zero tact or self control. He would never qualify for the KGB.
So basically the male version of Hitlery Clinton...
Oh is that what you voted for? Fucking idiot.
Well President Trump actually created businesses, jobs, and wealth in his lifetime while all Hitlery Clinton ever created was lies. So I went with the job creator who has greatly exceeded all expectations. He's been amazing so far.
Yeah Trump's put daddy's company and the H2-B visa to great use

I don't recall a single post about Barry Hussein's policies in the first six months of the craziness about "hope and change" that never happened. Why was that?

I don't recall a single post about Barry Hussein's policies in the first six months of the craziness about "hope and change" that never happened. Why was that?
Because progressives don't hold their own representatives accountable. So long as the person has a little "D" behind their name and is committed to shredding liberty and the U.S. Constitution, then the left is satisfied.

I am extremely interested to see what the results of Trump's efforts will be on our elections. He is investigating voter fraud and trying to stop that. At the same time, he is working on solving our illegal immigration problems. If he serves a full two terms in office and makes this a serious focus, we should know for sure by 2024.

To be clear - I have no prediction here at all. None. I truly don't know. That's why I'm so interested to see what the results will be. Will it result in Republican's dominating elections? Will we see absolutely no difference at all because the voter fraud was minimal? :dunno:

I'll tell you this much though - I absolutely love the fact that President Trump is trying to clean up America. We were a completely lawless society under Barack Obama - and that's why you saw society unravel. If we don't enforce the laws, we become a third-world hell hole. And that is unacceptable.

Trump Voter Fraud Probe Could Find Many Cases

Trump’s Immigration Orders, Explained

US elections are now so crooked and corrupt - can the cheeto make it any worse?

Yeah, he can and will.

He'll spend millions to find 30 people and you RWNJ traitors will love it and you won't pay any attention to the real corruption.

WTF happened to the US that the right despises their own country?

I'm of a generation when we "got out the vote". There would be tables set up in grocery stores and the League of Women Voters went door to door. Neighbors car pooled and the turn out was something we took pride in.

Now the right supports crooked politicians who steal votes, take voting rights away, gerrymander districts in order to cheat and virtually all elections are bought and paid for.

When the cheeto made sure we could not get big money out of our elections, you gullible fools applauded. For that matter, you voted for that exact thing - big money control so that your votes mean squat.

Damn bobble heads. I doubt you have a clue.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Trump is an obese dullard, with zero tact or self control. He would never qualify for the KGB.
So basically the male version of Hitlery Clinton...
Oh is that what you voted for? Fucking idiot.
Well President Trump actually created businesses, jobs, and wealth in his lifetime while all Hitlery Clinton ever created was lies. So I went with the job creator who has greatly exceeded all expectations. He's been amazing so far.

Wrong.
Wrong.
And wrong.

You know he doesn't create jobs. Flick on the link in my sig and tell you didn't already know that.

And quit lying about Hillary. It's like watching you drool down your front.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back