P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
It has taken less the one full week for me to see why the establishments on both sides were terrified of Donald Trump. He is really shaking things up. I had absolutely no faith in the man - but so far he is illustrating a commitment to follow through on the will of the people.

One thing I love is his (to quote) "revolutionary approach to the media". He's bypassing the liberal-bias media and simply going straight to the people with his Twitter account. At the same time, he's calling out the liberal liars and refusing to give them a place at the table. Act responsibly and truthfully or you'll never be able to ask a question at a White House press conference. That is good stuff. I can see why progressives are so furious - they found someone who will not bow/bend to them. They can't figure out what to do when they can't control and/or intimidate someone.

Trump White House’s Revolutionary Approach to the Media

We all need to pray for that Tornado. For his health and long life, for no hateful Globalist to be able to harm or assassinate him.
He's got the Secret Service guarding him and the best doctors in the world with him 24x7. He's going to be just fine.

We all need to pray for that Tornado. For his health and long life, for no hateful Globalist to be able to harm or assassinate him.
He's got the Secret Service guarding him and the best doctors in the world with him 24x7. He's going to be just fine.

Remember the non-fatal Assassination of Reagan that put him in intensive care and really slowed down the rate of change even after his release from the hospital?

Remember the non-fatal Assassination of Reagan that put him in intensive care and really slowed down the rate of change even after his release from the hospital?
It's not 1981 any more. The Secret Service has drastically changed their procedures based on that incident and many others.

And the attempted assassination of Reagan didn't slow down anything. He was as hard-charging as ever.

New Topics

Forum List

Back