Donald Trump War On Women

Trump has yet to UNLEASH the BLOW JOB SCANDAL...As ONLY Trump could! :badgrin:

images

War on women, tried and failed.

If this is the best democrats have, Trump has nothing to worry about.

CO9eQTVUwAAnq-O.png

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever."

It's a tremendous quote. Right up there with Patrick Henry's "Give me liberty or give me death" and Ronald Reagan's "Look, I might as well tell you now. He's a monkey."

Portland artist Sarah Levy wants to make sure Donald Trump's momentous line remains as entrenched in the public consciousness as Henry's utterance at the Second Virginia Convention and Reagan's shining moment in "Bedtime for Bonzo."

So she's painting portraits of Trump using her menstrual blood and selling them online. She can paint the engorged face of the leading Republican presidential candidate monthly, she's pointed out. She will donate profits from the sales to an immigrants' rights organization.

"That he thinks he can bring up the healthy functioning of women's reproductive systems to insult women's intelligence is a big problem that I think needs to be called out," Levy told BuzzFeed.

In case you've forgotten (yeah, right), last month during the first GOP presidential debate Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly asked Trump a tough question about his attitude toward women. The question momentarily threw the tremendous real-estate mogul off stride. As far as Trump could tell, Kelly only asked him such a question because she had blood coming out of her wherever. By which he meant her nose, he later said.

The remark enraged women's groups and, you know, women, but it hasn't slowed Trump down. He remains the leading Republican presidential candidate, insisting he and he alone can "make America great again." He still dominates media coverage of ... everything.

Levy is trying to bring attention back to the "wherever" quote, hoping the outrage will stick this time. That's the title of her Trump portrait, by the way: "Wherever."

And it's worked. Levy has been inundated with interview requests, and the Internet has exploded with commentary about her art.

She has reveled in the reaction, quoting on Facebook from disgusted Trump fans who refer to her choice of paint as "cooter blood." "I think I might have just won the internet," she enthused.

Do we need any more proof that Trump has already succeeded in making America great again?

-- Douglas Perry

Donald Trump's war on women's periods becomes Portland artist's big opportunity

Trump has a well-documented history of his war on women.

Well it's not just Donald Trump--there are a lot of Republican Chimpanzees in the Republican Party, Rush Limbaugh being the biggest Chimp, and many others. The further this race moves forward these Chimps are going to go Crazy Ivan on women's body parts and drive more women away from party. in fact, I expect a mass exodus of women from the Republican party into Hillary Clinton's column in 2016.

Hillary Clinton is going to do a hard right after she secures the nomination, which will attract women from the opposite side of the isle. She is going into this race with a 6 to 10 point lead for being the 1st woman Presidential nominee in the last 200 years.

But it really started in 2012 when the right wing base of the Republican party decided to make their platform about women's issues. Abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is Legitimate rape questions which was always answered by an old male Republican--LOL Republicans lost women by double digits, and younger women by a whopping 36 points--which is what secured a 2nd term for Barack Obama.

Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
How Women Changed the Outcome of the Election

In 2016 the right wing of the base not learning from the 2012, brought to the platform the same typical knuckle dragging neanderthals. Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Rick Perry, Bobby Jindal, Scott Walker, & the typical repeat offenders Mike Huckabee & Rick Santorum. None of these candidates would bring women back to the party, making it virtually impossible to win the White House with any of them.

There is a definite GENDER bias within the Republican party. That's why we have this "raining men" platform. An historic 15 GOP males basically running against two women (Carly Fiorina & Hillary Clinton)--LOL It's not that they fear Hillary Clinton so much but more so because they are terrified of the 1st woman POTUS.

With the Right Wing of the base (Trump supporters) chasing off another 17% of the voting population (Hispanics) when Republicans need 40% of this group to win the White House, says that Hillary Clinton is going to paint this country blue from sea to shining sea.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study

images

Last edited:
CO9eQTVUwAAnq-O.png

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever."

It's a tremendous quote. Right up there with Patrick Henry's "Give me liberty or give me death" and Ronald Reagan's "Look, I might as well tell you now. He's a monkey."

Portland artist Sarah Levy wants to make sure Donald Trump's momentous line remains as entrenched in the public consciousness as Henry's utterance at the Second Virginia Convention and Reagan's shining moment in "Bedtime for Bonzo."

So she's painting portraits of Trump using her menstrual blood and selling them online. She can paint the engorged face of the leading Republican presidential candidate monthly, she's pointed out. She will donate profits from the sales to an immigrants' rights organization.

"That he thinks he can bring up the healthy functioning of women's reproductive systems to insult women's intelligence is a big problem that I think needs to be called out," Levy told BuzzFeed.

In case you've forgotten (yeah, right), last month during the first GOP presidential debate Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly asked Trump a tough question about his attitude toward women. The question momentarily threw the tremendous real-estate mogul off stride. As far as Trump could tell, Kelly only asked him such a question because she had blood coming out of her wherever. By which he meant her nose, he later said.

The remark enraged women's groups and, you know, women, but it hasn't slowed Trump down. He remains the leading Republican presidential candidate, insisting he and he alone can "make America great again." He still dominates media coverage of ... everything.

Levy is trying to bring attention back to the "wherever" quote, hoping the outrage will stick this time. That's the title of her Trump portrait, by the way: "Wherever."

And it's worked. Levy has been inundated with interview requests, and the Internet has exploded with commentary about her art.

She has reveled in the reaction, quoting on Facebook from disgusted Trump fans who refer to her choice of paint as "cooter blood." "I think I might have just won the internet," she enthused.

Do we need any more proof that Trump has already succeeded in making America great again?

-- Douglas Perry

Well it's not just Donald Trump--there are a lot of Republican Chimpanzees in the Republican Party, Rush Limbaugh being the biggest Chimp, and many others. The further this race moves forward these Chimps are going to go Crazy Ivan on women's body parts and drive more women away from party. in fact, I expect a mass exodus of women from the Republican party into Hillary Clinton's column, in 2016.

But it really started in 2012 when the right wing base of the Republican party decides to make their platform about women's issues. Abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is Legitimate rape questions which was always answered by an old male Republican--LOL

In 2016 the right wing of the base not learning from the 2012, brought to the platform the same typical knuckle dragging neanderthals. Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Rick Perry, Bobby Jindal, Scott Walker, the typical repeat offenders Mike Huckabee & Rick Santorum. None of these candidates would bring women back to the party, making it virtually impossible to win the White House with any of them.

There is a definite GENDER bias within the Republican party. That's why we have this "raining men" platform. An historic 15 GOP males basically running against two women (Carly Fiorina & Hillary Clinton)--LOL It's not that they fear Hillary Clinton so much but more so because they are terrified of the 1st woman POTUS.

With the Right Wing of the base chasing off another 17% of the voting population (Hispanics) I expect that Hillary Clinton is going to paint this country blue from sea to shining sea.

images

Life, or whatever this turd is, imitates reality!

upload_2015-12-23_20-44-14.jpeg

CO9eQTVUwAAnq-O.png

-- Douglas Perry

Well it's not just Donald Trump--there are a lot of Republican Chimpanzees in the Republican Party, Rush Limbaugh being the biggest Chimp, and many others. The further this race moves forward these Chimps are going to go Crazy Ivan on women's body parts and drive more women away from party. in fact, I expect a mass exodus of women from the Republican party into Hillary Clinton's column, in 2016.

But it really started in 2012 when the right wing base of the Republican party decides to make their platform about women's issues. Abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is Legitimate rape questions which was always answered by an old male Republican--LOL

In 2016 the right wing of the base not learning from the 2012, brought to the platform the same typical knuckle dragging neanderthals. Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Rick Perry, Bobby Jindal, Scott Walker, the typical repeat offenders Mike Huckabee & Rick Santorum. None of these candidates would bring women back to the party, making it virtually impossible to win the White House with any of them.

With the Right Wing of the base chasing off another 17% of the voting population (Hispanics) I expect that Hillary Clinton is going to paint this country blue from sea to shining sea.

images
No, with warning she couldn't keep 4 Americans safe. If she gets elected probably 4 million will die on our land. Because of her proven incompetence. Gosh you people are stupid.

Why doesn't the stupid woman use .....whatever filthy medium Takes her fancy.....To draw attention to the horrendous abuse of Muslim women, it's far worse to be stoned to death, be shot through the head, to be gang raped to death, honour killed and to have ones clitoris removed and vagina sewn up, than it is to be subjected to Trumps rather lame attempts at offending PARTICULAR women. I might be able to respect the silly bitch a bit then.

CO9eQTVUwAAnq-O.png

-- Douglas Perry

Well it's not just Donald Trump--there are a lot of Republican Chimpanzees in the Republican Party, Rush Limbaugh being the biggest Chimp, and many others. The further this race moves forward these Chimps are going to go Crazy Ivan on women's body parts and drive more women away from party. in fact, I expect a mass exodus of women from the Republican party into Hillary Clinton's column in 2016.

Hillary Clinton is going to do a hard right after she secures the nomination, which will attract women from the opposite side of the isle. She is going into this race with a 6 to 10 point lead for being the 1st woman Presidential nominee in the last 200 years.

But it really started in 2012 when the right wing base of the Republican party decided to make their platform about women's issues. Abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is Legitimate rape questions which was always answered by an old male Republican--LOL Republicans lost women by double digits, and younger women by a whopping 36 points--which is what secured a 2nd term for Barack Obama.

In 2016 the right wing of the base not learning from the 2012, brought to the platform the same typical knuckle dragging neanderthals. Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Rick Perry, Bobby Jindal, Scott Walker, & the typical repeat offenders Mike Huckabee & Rick Santorum. None of these candidates would bring women back to the party, making it virtually impossible to win the White House with any of them.

With the Right Wing of the base (Trump supporters) chasing off another 17% of the voting population (Hispanics) when Republicans need 40% of this group to win the White House, says that Hillary Clinton is going to paint this country blue from sea to shining sea.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study

images

This person believes what he is saying, so I suggest we give him a break. Don't yell, scream, or demand he check out his own opinions, cause it is just a waste of time. It will become dueling web sites with him and his cronies.

No, if you really want to help this poor misguided soul, get his address, and send him some meds. He/she is going to need it when his/her girl gets clobbered long before the vote ever takes place. By the time people go to the pols, this woman will have lost just like everyone knew Mcain did, and it will be more of how much she lost by, then anything else.

P.S. If you can't send him meds, let him know a doctor who will prescribe some valium for him-)

Irregardless of whether Trump is the nominee..........this attack by the Liberal Brigade will be the same for any candidate.............It's simply how they roll.

Your issue is a little different this year. You know, like the 1st woman Presidential candidate in the last 200 years! Women being the majority voting block in this country today at 54%, who typically vote more than 10 points than men. And of course that 17% of the population (Hispanics) that are now solidly in Hillary Clinton's column.

Women nor Hispanics will be coming back to the Republican party anytime soon. In fact, like blacks, they may be GONE forever. If you can't win these groups, you don't win the White House. In fact it's so bad right now, it wouldn't surprise me to see Republicans lose the senate and a ton of seats in the house.

In my state of Colorado, I already know there is no way Republicans are going to be able to unseat our Democrat Senator Michael Benet in 2016. Those Hispanics that were so instrumental in getting Republican Cory Gardner elected to the Senate in 2014 are now solidly Democrat again.

Frankly the right wing of the party deserves this. I am going to get my popcorn and beer out on election night--and my sister reminded me that if it is a Ted Cruz nominee, I probably won't have 1/2 my beer down before he has to concede. She told me to start earlier in the day--LOL

Last edited:
CO9eQTVUwAAnq-O.png

-- Douglas Perry

So why is it that words are worse than deeds when you Libs attack Conservatives and use that words very loosely to describe Trump. Trump spouts off about a few women and now its a War.

Former President Bill Clinton is a sexual predator and his wife a democratic Party Presidential nominee defended him and is still married to the man. I just curious about the hypocrisy of the whole thing.

The entire "war on women" thing is stupid.

Republicans are stupid for not realizing WHY they lost in 2012. 4 years later they still haven't got a CLUE--LOL

2016 it's chase off Hispanics--another winning strategy brought to you by some real stupid PEOPLE.

This would be a great test for the typical right winger. You could get rich with a machine like this.

5601ffbb4bc9f25f4f41a7bdb62672fe.jpg

CO9eQTVUwAAnq-O.png

-- Douglas Perry

So why is it that words are worse than deeds when you Libs attack Conservatives and use that words very loosely to describe Trump. Trump spouts off about a few women and now its a War.

Former President Bill Clinton is a sexual predator and his wife a democratic Party Presidential nominee defended him and is still married to the man. I just curious about the hypocrisy of the whole thing.

Why do you hate family values? Stand by your man! Bill ain't running for president, is he...

Irregardless of whether Trump is the nominee..........this attack by the Liberal Brigade will be the same for any candidate.............It's simply how they roll.

I agree. It's how both sides roll. However, NaziCons would look a lot better if Adolf "Satan" Trump wasn't leading the pack.

Trump lives rent free in your head.

You mean like Hillary and Obama live rent free in yours?

Well heck, your Indian tribes casinos live rent free it appears, so why not the rest of the libs too!

Forum List

Back