Donald Trump War On Women

I like this Meme...think I'll use it more!

Hil.jpg

You might also add some "credible" proof with it.

Twitter ^ | 12/23/2015 | Mike Huckabee
Mike Huckabee: "Whether you agree w him, 1 reason I respect Trump: he doesn't pretend w his principles or change his message depending on location/audience."

Instead of I'S COMES TOO FAR!!!!! Hillary does have her funny moments, especially when she tries to be BLACK!

Mike Huckabee: "Whether you agree w him, 1 reason I respect Trump: he doesn't pretend w his principles or change his message depending on location/audience."

Instead of I'S COMES TOO FAR!!!!! Hillary does have her funny moments, especially when she tries to be BLACK!

Huckabee? That's really fucking hilarious! Couldn't you get anything from Charlie Manson?

Huckabee? That's really fucking hilarious! Couldn't you get anything from Charlie Manson?

He's for Hillary, didn't you know?

xTk9ZOXaPMIdWborHW.gif

Last edited:
  • ‘That’s Not True’: Dems TERRIFIED By Black Woman’s Remarks At Trump Rally
    Mad World News ^
    On Tuesday, presidential hopeful Donald Trump held a rally in Michigan, and over 10,000 people attended, including women from all walks of life. But one black woman in particular spoke up, and what she had to say is beyond terrifying for the Democrats going into election season. If you follow the mainstream media, you know the current narrative is that women, especially minority women, wouldn’t ever vote for The Donald because of his “rampant sexism” combined with “racist rhetoric.” But, apparently, that’s not the case, as a video taken by the American Mirror shows.
trump_women.jpg

CO9eQTVUwAAnq-O.png

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever."

It's a tremendous quote. Right up there with Patrick Henry's "Give me liberty or give me death" and Ronald Reagan's "Look, I might as well tell you now. He's a monkey."

Portland artist Sarah Levy wants to make sure Donald Trump's momentous line remains as entrenched in the public consciousness as Henry's utterance at the Second Virginia Convention and Reagan's shining moment in "Bedtime for Bonzo."

So she's painting portraits of Trump using her menstrual blood and selling them online. She can paint the engorged face of the leading Republican presidential candidate monthly, she's pointed out. She will donate profits from the sales to an immigrants' rights organization.

"That he thinks he can bring up the healthy functioning of women's reproductive systems to insult women's intelligence is a big problem that I think needs to be called out," Levy told BuzzFeed.

In case you've forgotten (yeah, right), last month during the first GOP presidential debate Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly asked Trump a tough question about his attitude toward women. The question momentarily threw the tremendous real-estate mogul off stride. As far as Trump could tell, Kelly only asked him such a question because she had blood coming out of her wherever. By which he meant her nose, he later said.

The remark enraged women's groups and, you know, women, but it hasn't slowed Trump down. He remains the leading Republican presidential candidate, insisting he and he alone can "make America great again." He still dominates media coverage of ... everything.

Levy is trying to bring attention back to the "wherever" quote, hoping the outrage will stick this time. That's the title of her Trump portrait, by the way: "Wherever."

And it's worked. Levy has been inundated with interview requests, and the Internet has exploded with commentary about her art.

She has reveled in the reaction, quoting on Facebook from disgusted Trump fans who refer to her choice of paint as "cooter blood." "I think I might have just won the internet," she enthused.

Do we need any more proof that Trump has already succeeded in making America great again?

-- Douglas Perry

Donald Trump's war on women's periods becomes Portland artist's big opportunity

Trump has a well-documented history of his war on women.

Well it's not just Donald Trump--there are a lot of Republican Chimpanzees in the Republican Party, Rush Limbaugh being the biggest Chimp, and many others. The further this race moves forward these Chimps are going to go Crazy Ivan on women's body parts and drive more women away from party. in fact, I expect a mass exodus of women from the Republican party into Hillary Clinton's column in 2016.

Hillary Clinton is going to do a hard right after she secures the nomination, which will attract women from the opposite side of the isle. She is going into this race with a 6 to 10 point lead for being the 1st woman Presidential nominee in the last 200 years.

But it really started in 2012 when the right wing base of the Republican party decided to make their platform about women's issues. Abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is Legitimate rape questions which was always answered by an old male Republican--LOL Republicans lost women by double digits, and younger women by a whopping 36 points--which is what secured a 2nd term for Barack Obama.

Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
How Women Changed the Outcome of the Election

In 2016 the right wing of the base not learning from the 2012, brought to the platform the same typical knuckle dragging neanderthals. Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Rick Perry, Bobby Jindal, Scott Walker, & the typical repeat offenders Mike Huckabee & Rick Santorum. None of these candidates would bring women back to the party, making it virtually impossible to win the White House with any of them.

There is a definite GENDER bias within the Republican party. That's why we have this "raining men" platform. An historic 15 GOP males basically running against two women (Carly Fiorina & Hillary Clinton)--LOL It's not that they fear Hillary Clinton so much but more so because they are terrified of the 1st woman POTUS.

With the Right Wing of the base (Trump supporters) chasing off another 17% of the voting population (Hispanics) when Republicans need 40% of this group to win the White House, says that Hillary Clinton is going to paint this country blue from sea to shining sea.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study

images

This person believes what he is saying, so I suggest we give him a break. Don't yell, scream, or demand he check out his own opinions, cause it is just a waste of time. It will become dueling web sites with him and his cronies.

No, if you really want to help this poor misguided soul, get his address, and send him some meds. He/she is going to need it when his/her girl gets clobbered long before the vote ever takes place. By the time people go to the pols, this woman will have lost just like everyone knew Mcain did, and it will be more of how much she lost by, then anything else.

P.S. If you can't send him meds, let him know a doctor who will prescribe some valium for him-)

It's kind of hard to argue with HISTORY & MATH. But with your mentality--go ahead and give it a try--LOL

Republicans are the minority party in this country today at 41 million, Democrats are stronger at 46 million and Independents are the largest voting block, outnumbering both parties at 40% of the entire electorate.

IOW--It's not a good idea to chase off the largest voting block (women) with offensive remarks, telling them about rape, getting between their doctor/patient relationship by dictating what type of birth control contraceptives they're going to pay for and demanding that someone's not going to pay for birth control pills, when it is a Prescription drug and is always covered under insurance. Telling them that their own lives aren't worth saving with a too far right stance for no exception for the life of the mother, rape & incest--LOL You expect them to vote for Republicans? You're joking right?

Then in 2016 chasing off the largest minority voting block (Hispanics) representing another 17% of the population--with insults, calling them stupid, raping murdering slobs, that are good for nada.

You would have to be an EXPERT at FUZZY MATH to come out with a win for Republicans in 2016.

I expect this to happen. Just change Reagan's name to Clinton, and Carter's name to whomever the GOP nominee will be. Move the states around, whatever, but the electoral college vote will be about the same.

It's going to be a very early night. Republicans are going to get their ass's kicked.
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump

e1980_ecmap.GIF

Last edited:
CO9eQTVUwAAnq-O.png

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever."

It's a tremendous quote. Right up there with Patrick Henry's "Give me liberty or give me death" and Ronald Reagan's "Look, I might as well tell you now. He's a monkey."

Portland artist Sarah Levy wants to make sure Donald Trump's momentous line remains as entrenched in the public consciousness as Henry's utterance at the Second Virginia Convention and Reagan's shining moment in "Bedtime for Bonzo."

So she's painting portraits of Trump using her menstrual blood and selling them online. She can paint the engorged face of the leading Republican presidential candidate monthly, she's pointed out. She will donate profits from the sales to an immigrants' rights organization.

"That he thinks he can bring up the healthy functioning of women's reproductive systems to insult women's intelligence is a big problem that I think needs to be called out," Levy told BuzzFeed.

In case you've forgotten (yeah, right), last month during the first GOP presidential debate Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly asked Trump a tough question about his attitude toward women. The question momentarily threw the tremendous real-estate mogul off stride. As far as Trump could tell, Kelly only asked him such a question because she had blood coming out of her wherever. By which he meant her nose, he later said.

The remark enraged women's groups and, you know, women, but it hasn't slowed Trump down. He remains the leading Republican presidential candidate, insisting he and he alone can "make America great again." He still dominates media coverage of ... everything.

Levy is trying to bring attention back to the "wherever" quote, hoping the outrage will stick this time. That's the title of her Trump portrait, by the way: "Wherever."

And it's worked. Levy has been inundated with interview requests, and the Internet has exploded with commentary about her art.

She has reveled in the reaction, quoting on Facebook from disgusted Trump fans who refer to her choice of paint as "cooter blood." "I think I might have just won the internet," she enthused.

Do we need any more proof that Trump has already succeeded in making America great again?

-- Douglas Perry

Well it's not just Donald Trump--there are a lot of Republican Chimpanzees in the Republican Party, Rush Limbaugh being the biggest Chimp, and many others. The further this race moves forward these Chimps are going to go Crazy Ivan on women's body parts and drive more women away from party. in fact, I expect a mass exodus of women from the Republican party into Hillary Clinton's column in 2016.

Hillary Clinton is going to do a hard right after she secures the nomination, which will attract women from the opposite side of the isle. She is going into this race with a 6 to 10 point lead for being the 1st woman Presidential nominee in the last 200 years.

But it really started in 2012 when the right wing base of the Republican party decided to make their platform about women's issues. Abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is Legitimate rape questions which was always answered by an old male Republican--LOL Republicans lost women by double digits, and younger women by a whopping 36 points--which is what secured a 2nd term for Barack Obama.

In 2016 the right wing of the base not learning from the 2012, brought to the platform the same typical knuckle dragging neanderthals. Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Rick Perry, Bobby Jindal, Scott Walker, & the typical repeat offenders Mike Huckabee & Rick Santorum. None of these candidates would bring women back to the party, making it virtually impossible to win the White House with any of them.

There is a definite GENDER bias within the Republican party. That's why we have this "raining men" platform. An historic 15 GOP males basically running against two women (Carly Fiorina & Hillary Clinton)--LOL It's not that they fear Hillary Clinton so much but more so because they are terrified of the 1st woman POTUS.

With the Right Wing of the base (Trump supporters) chasing off another 17% of the voting population (Hispanics) when Republicans need 40% of this group to win the White House, says that Hillary Clinton is going to paint this country blue from sea to shining sea.

images

This person believes what he is saying, so I suggest we give him a break. Don't yell, scream, or demand he check out his own opinions, cause it is just a waste of time. It will become dueling web sites with him and his cronies.

No, if you really want to help this poor misguided soul, get his address, and send him some meds. He/she is going to need it when his/her girl gets clobbered long before the vote ever takes place. By the time people go to the pols, this woman will have lost just like everyone knew Mcain did, and it will be more of how much she lost by, then anything else.

P.S. If you can't send him meds, let him know a doctor who will prescribe some valium for him-)

It's kind of hard to argue with HISTORY & MATH. But with your mentality--go ahead and give it a try--LOL

Republicans are the minority party in this country today at 41 million, Democrats are stronger at 46 million and Independents are the largest voting block, outnumbering both parties at 40% of the entire electorate.

IOW--It's not a good idea to chase off the largest voting block (women) with offensive remarks, and then in 2016 the largest minority voting block (Hispanics) representing another 17% of the population.

You would have to be an EXPERT at FUZZY MATH to come out with a win for Republicans in 2016.

I expect this to happen. Just change Reagan's name to Clinton, and Carter's name to whomever the GOP nominee will be. Move the states around, whatever, but the electoral college vote will be about the same.

It's going to be a very early night.

e1980_ecmap.GIF
:bsflag::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

This election isn't going to be about abortion or contraception. This election is going to be about immigration, illegal immigrantion and terrorism.

Will we get through the year without a single terrorist attack? Without another illegal immigrant killing an innocent person? Highly unlikely. Hillary has a very poor record.

Trump will get into her head lije he's done to all the others.

CO9eQTVUwAAnq-O.png

-- Douglas Perry

images

IOW--It's not a good idea to chase off the largest voting block (women) with offensive remarks, telling them about rape, getting between their doctor/patient relationship by dictating what type of birth control contraceptives they're going to pay for and demanding that someone's not going to pay for birth control pills, when it is a Prescription drug and is always covered under insurance. Telling them that their own lives aren't worth saving with a too far right stance for no exception for the life of the mother, rape & incest--LOL You expect them to vote for Republicans? You're joking right?

Then in 2016 chasing off the largest minority voting block (Hispanics) representing another 17% of the population--with insults, calling them stupid, raping murdering slobs, that are good for nada.

It's going to be a very early night. Republicans are going to get their ass's kicked.

e1980_ecmap.GIF

You are wrong. I have explained it over, and over, and over again, but you were MIA.

Now then, it was convincing enough to shut up most of your fellow lefties, so if you want to go find it, go ahead. But, I am not going to rehash what I have already proven and won for one lousy, little lefty.

Let me put it this way...........I can't prove we win, but I have proven your math is erroneous, and that you start minus Florida. Now, if you are starting from that supposition, we will debate. But if you want to start pounding your chest and claim you have no idea what the hell I am talking about.......then my lefty friend, you just proved beyond a shadow of a doubt, that it is you who has no idea what YOU are TALKING about, thus not worth most of our time.

Hillary's war on women is established. Trump has not even to begin to campaign against her.

And she did get schlonged by her party. She got royally back stabbed, fucked over, made mincemeat of <fill in what you want> truth is her fellow Dems betrayed her for Obama.

Megyn Kelly's epic take-down of Adolf Trump:

“You’ve called women you don’t like fat pigs, dogs, slobs, and disgusting animals. Your Twitter account has several—”

Trump then interrupted Kelly, raised his finger in the air like a bloated, illegal immigrant-hating E.T., and with a smirk replied, “Only Rosie O’Donnell.”

Kelly soldiered on: “Your Twitter account has several disparaging comments about women’s looks. You once told a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice it would be a pretty picture to see her on her knees. Does that sound to you like the temperament of a man we should elect as president, and how will you answer the charge from Hillary Clinton, who is likely to be the Democratic nominee, that you are part of the war on women?”

Much More: Donald Trump’s Gross History of Misogyny: From Rosie O’Donnell to Megyn Kelly

Yawn..............the beginning of the constant Whining ass Campaign of the Liberal Brigade......................

As their Liar Candidate tries to defend her Lying Ass from 1,000's of Classified Documents on a private server...........a major breach of Classified Document Protocol..............

And the Liberals just shrug their shoulders and say OH FUCKING WELL.....................Low lifes.
I think Trump should start saying the same level of stuff about white males. That would be fun.

This election isn't going to be about abortion or contraception. This election is going to be about immigration, illegal immigrantion and terrorism.

Will we get through the year without a single terrorist attack? Without another illegal immigrant killing an innocent person? Highly unlikely. Hillary has a very poor record.

Trump will get into her head lije he's done to all the others.

Give me a break, you have several knuckle dragging neanderthals in this race that could never win the White House, they would never appeal to women. They are: Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and repeat offenders Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum, Scott Walker, & Rick Perry. They all are swimming upstream against a 91% population that does give exception to the life of the mother, rape and incest. Hillary Clinton is going to make certain that is pointed out.

Scott Walker committed political suicide right in front of your eyes during the 1st debate when he announced that he didn't give exception to the life of the mother. Rick Perry said something about requiring a sonogram first before an abortion--and they BOTH had to immediately DROP OUT of the race.

The right wing of the party is always about abortion, abortion, abortion. The 2012 Republican platform was all about abortion. You lost women by double digits, and younger women by 36 freaking points. These women are not coming back to get more of the same. Color them GONE, they won't be back for more. Women are NOT going to vote for Trump he is losing them already by 2 to 1.

The only shot in hell you had of leveling out the playing field was Carly Fiorina and the right wing of the base kicked her to the curb for Trump & Cruz.

In 2016, it's Hispanics--LOL Another 17% of the population was chased right into Hillary Clinton's lap.

The right wing of the party really deserves an award on how to chase off large voting blocks.

You are going to witness the unadulterated power of women and Hispanic voters in this country on election night. The entire Republican party is going to get steamed rolled & buried on election night. And YOU deserve every Republican grave that is dug.

BTW here is a great article about the mentality of a Trump supporter that may interest you--LOL
Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back