Donald Trump War On Women

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
CO9eQTVUwAAnq-O.png

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever."

It's a tremendous quote. Right up there with Patrick Henry's "Give me liberty or give me death" and Ronald Reagan's "Look, I might as well tell you now. He's a monkey."

Portland artist Sarah Levy wants to make sure Donald Trump's momentous line remains as entrenched in the public consciousness as Henry's utterance at the Second Virginia Convention and Reagan's shining moment in "Bedtime for Bonzo."

So she's painting portraits of Trump using her menstrual blood and selling them online. She can paint the engorged face of the leading Republican presidential candidate monthly, she's pointed out. She will donate profits from the sales to an immigrants' rights organization.

"That he thinks he can bring up the healthy functioning of women's reproductive systems to insult women's intelligence is a big problem that I think needs to be called out," Levy told BuzzFeed.

In case you've forgotten (yeah, right), last month during the first GOP presidential debate Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly asked Trump a tough question about his attitude toward women. The question momentarily threw the tremendous real-estate mogul off stride. As far as Trump could tell, Kelly only asked him such a question because she had blood coming out of her wherever. By which he meant her nose, he later said.

The remark enraged women's groups and, you know, women, but it hasn't slowed Trump down. He remains the leading Republican presidential candidate, insisting he and he alone can "make America great again." He still dominates media coverage of ... everything.

Levy is trying to bring attention back to the "wherever" quote, hoping the outrage will stick this time. That's the title of her Trump portrait, by the way: "Wherever."

And it's worked. Levy has been inundated with interview requests, and the Internet has exploded with commentary about her art.

She has reveled in the reaction, quoting on Facebook from disgusted Trump fans who refer to her choice of paint as "cooter blood." "I think I might have just won the internet," she enthused.

Do we need any more proof that Trump has already succeeded in making America great again?

-- Douglas Perry

Donald Trump's war on women's periods becomes Portland artist's big opportunity

Trump has a well-documented history of his war on women.

The history of Donald Trump's insults to women

Trump’s misogynistic shots at Fox News host Megyn Kelly are just the tip of the iceberg. Here, a look at his long, dark history of offensive comments about women.

How has Donald Trump insulted women? Let us count just some of the ways.

In 2012, he tweeted that Arianna Huffington “is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man—he made a good decision.”

On Celebrity Apprentice: All-Stars in 2013, he mused aboutthe “pretty picture” of former Playboy Playmate Brande Roderick “dropping to your knees.”

He called opposing counsel in a deposition “disgusting” for wanting to break to pump milk for her 3-month-old daughter.

In his book, How to Get Rich, he wrote: “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me—consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”

In a 1991 Esquire interview, he said: “You know, it doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of [expletive].”

Most famously, in a 2006 feud involving Miss USA, he called Rosie O’Donnell an “animal,” an “extremely unattractive person,” and a “slob.”

And now, of course, comes his attack on Fox News host and debate moderator Megyn Kelly (full disclosure: I’m a Fox News contributor.) The war of words started after Kelly asked whether his descriptions of various women (“pigs, dogs, slobs, and disgusting animals”) suggested that Trump didn’t have the temperament to be president.

More: The history of Donald Trump’s insults to women - Fortune

The list goes on to include Carly Fiorina and Hillary Clinton - and many more.

Last edited:
If one reads through the above links - they will find some really disgusting stuff that Trump has said about women over the years. Seriously disgusting, gross, and vulgar.

CO9eQTVUwAAnq-O.png

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever."

It's a tremendous quote. Right up there with Patrick Henry's "Give me liberty or give me death" and Ronald Reagan's "Look, I might as well tell you now. He's a monkey."

Portland artist Sarah Levy wants to make sure Donald Trump's momentous line remains as entrenched in the public consciousness as Henry's utterance at the Second Virginia Convention and Reagan's shining moment in "Bedtime for Bonzo."

So she's painting portraits of Trump using her menstrual blood and selling them online. She can paint the engorged face of the leading Republican presidential candidate monthly, she's pointed out. She will donate profits from the sales to an immigrants' rights organization.

"That he thinks he can bring up the healthy functioning of women's reproductive systems to insult women's intelligence is a big problem that I think needs to be called out," Levy told BuzzFeed.

In case you've forgotten (yeah, right), last month during the first GOP presidential debate Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly asked Trump a tough question about his attitude toward women. The question momentarily threw the tremendous real-estate mogul off stride. As far as Trump could tell, Kelly only asked him such a question because she had blood coming out of her wherever. By which he meant her nose, he later said.

The remark enraged women's groups and, you know, women, but it hasn't slowed Trump down. He remains the leading Republican presidential candidate, insisting he and he alone can "make America great again." He still dominates media coverage of ... everything.

Levy is trying to bring attention back to the "wherever" quote, hoping the outrage will stick this time. That's the title of her Trump portrait, by the way: "Wherever."

And it's worked. Levy has been inundated with interview requests, and the Internet has exploded with commentary about her art.

She has reveled in the reaction, quoting on Facebook from disgusted Trump fans who refer to her choice of paint as "cooter blood." "I think I might have just won the internet," she enthused.

Do we need any more proof that Trump has already succeeded in making America great again?

-- Douglas Perry

Damn GROSS! That's got to be breaking some sort of health regulations.

CO9eQTVUwAAnq-O.png

-- Douglas Perry

Damn GROSS! That's got to be breaking some sort of health regulations.

Well, it's based on his gross comment about Megyn Kelly. The title of the painting is "Wherever"...

Yawn..............the beginning of the constant Whining ass Campaign of the Liberal Brigade......................

As their Liar Candidate tries to defend her Lying Ass from 1,000's of Classified Documents on a private server...........a major breach of Classified Document Protocol..............

And the Liberals just shrug their shoulders and say OH FUCKING WELL.....................Low lifes.

Complaining about Trump's ungentlemanly comportment is like complaining about Pittsburgh's lack of seaside neighborhoods. It's just a given.

I wonder why Conservatives seem to adore him while complaining about the lives of Democrats. Shouldn't they rather want to lead by example? Their defense of Trump amounts to the old schoolyard comeback, I know you are, but what am I?

Irregardless of whether Trump is the nominee..........this attack by the Liberal Brigade will be the same for any candidate.............It's simply how they roll.

Irregardless of whether Trump is the nominee..........this attack by the Liberal Brigade will be the same for any candidate.............It's simply how they roll.

I agree. It's how both sides roll. However, NaziCons would look a lot better if Adolf "Satan" Trump wasn't leading the pack.

I agree. It's how both sides roll. However, NaziCons would look a lot better if Adolf "Satan" Trump wasn't leading the pack.
Your side has it down pat.................Always has and you will be one of the main ones doing so irregardless of who the candidate is for the GOP.........................

The luggage of the Hildabeast is long............and most of it true................Trump is a Wild Card and lives in the Mud............he's not my choice............My choice will be UNCLE TOM'd by people like you................He will not win the primary, but I will vote for him in the primary none the less...............

And it will be a cold day in hell to vote for Hillary................

All your party will offer is another Status Quo Habitual Liar Candidate..............and nothing more.

I'd take her more seriously if she spent more time making me a sandwich, and less time painting vag art.

It seems BILL Clinton's dick is a war on women. Including Hillary. Either accept it or get destroyed. It will even destroy Hillary's run for the white house.

CO9eQTVUwAAnq-O.png

-- Douglas Perry

What a filthy, disgusting woman.

I'm beginning to believe Lakooka has TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). This sort of attention on one person isn't healthy

Forum List

Back