Donald Trump Rally Cancelled Due to Court Date Interference

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I've seriously had it with the democrats!! I was just about to post about the caucus event being held tomorrow on RSBN and I couldn't find the video for tonight and now I know why. The censorship is incredibly strong and clear to me!! 😡

I've seriously had it with the democrats!! I was just about to post about the caucus event being held tomorrow on RSBN and I couldn't find the video for tonight and now I know why. The censorship is incredibly strong and clear to me!! 😡

Get used to it. Wouldn't be an issue if he wasn't corrupt. He deserves all of this. About time the wheels of justice catch up with him.

• Banned
Get used to it. Wouldn't be an issue if he wasn't corrupt. He deserves all of this. About time the wheels of justice catch up with him.

No, this is downright censorship. It isn't even the weather this time. They could have scheduled this kangaroo court event for another time.

Poor tard. It's GOP pandemonium in AZ and Trump is mad from yesterday where he's losing $15 million for sexual harassment.

somebody give that dolt this article, so she'll see what is the truth, & obligingly deny the facts for her chosen one, please:

Former President Donald Trump walks out of court during closing arguments of defamation trial in NYC​

ByLARRY NEUMEISTER and JAKE OFFENHARTZ
AP logo

Friday, January 26, 2024 12:55PM

Trump, who was not required to attend the civil lawsuit proceedings, had appeared agitated all morning, vigorously shaking his head as Carroll's attorney branded him a liar who had incited a "social media mob" to attack her client.
Former President Donald Trump walks out of court during closing arguments of defamation trial in NYC.

Maybe he shouldn't have committed all those crimes.

Trump is being forced to fly back and forth to all these stupid Democrat phony court cases and his campaign. Of this is all part of the Democrat's plan to use all means necessary to stop Trump from running. Hooray for Amerikastan!!!

Trump is being forced to fly back and forth to all these stupid Democrat phony court cases and his campaign. Of this is all part of the Democrat's plan to use all means necessary to stop Trump from running. Hooray for Amerikastan!!!

It was Trump’s choice
He knew all the charges he was facing but chose to run a political campaign anyway.

Too bad his trials get in the way of his Pep Rallies

It was Trump’s choice
He knew all the charges he was facing but chose to run a political campaign anyway.

Too bad his trials get in the way of his Pep Rallies
They brought the charges in ORDER to interfere with his campaign. There’s no depth too low for Democrats.

In the meantime, Biden tried to say something today. It was a mush of words slurred together, and you’re going to vote for HIM?

Last edited:
They brought the charges in ORDER to interfere with his campaign. There’s no depth to low for Democrats.

In the meantime, Biden tried to say something today. It was a mush of words slurred together, and you’re going to vote for HIM?

Charges have been pending for three years

Charges in four jurisdictions

Political candidates are not exempt from criminal charges

The court takes precedence
Bogus indictments to interfere with a candidate’s campaign ARE. Most of America sees the game the Dems are playing and they don’t like it. That’s why Trump’s popularity goes up with each fabricated charge.

And you can kiss that Georgia case goodbye. The prosecutor was collaborating with the Biden Administration.

Forum List

Back