Donald Trump Rally Cancelled Due to Court Date Interference

I've seriously had it with the democrats!! I was just about to post about the caucus event being held tomorrow on RSBN and I couldn't find the video for tonight and now I know why. The censorship is incredibly strong and clear to me!! 😡

thoughts and prayers.

Oh yeah... the last thing we want as a nation is the right to speak freely... you stupid fuck....
Awww poor baby got triggered by the truth 🥺
He doesnt know when to keep his fat mouth shut. Period.
It isnt my fault you are a cultist and are completely enamored with that POS. :itsok:

Trump is the one indicted for trying to criminally thwart the election results.
1708711391412.png

It isnt my fault you are a cultist and are completely enamored with that POS. :itsok:
Okay blowhard... whatever you say... but you will regret your calls to silence Trump and others in America.... because you may be next...

I got triggered by an American citizen calling for a former president to be censored.... that's where it starts.... we must fight the attempt to censor anyone in America not join in... just what kind of country do you want to live in?... sorry for blowing it but it really makes me mad to see what has happened to a once proud and patriot people.... Sometimes I wonder why I even defended and served a nation like this...

I've seriously had it with the democrats!! I was just about to post about the caucus event being held tomorrow on RSBN and I couldn't find the video for tonight and now I know why. The censorship is incredibly strong and clear to me!! 😡

It's always great to see you crying in yet another thread. But there are only hardcore Red Hats at these clown fests, no on the fence trump voters.

It's always great to see you crying in yet another thread. But there are only hardcore Red Hats at these clown fests, no on the fence trump voters.
They're not on the fence once their eyes are opened and that is happening more and more.

I got triggered by an American citizen calling for a former president to be censored.... that's where it starts.... we must fight the attempt to censor anyone in America not join in... just what kind of country do you want to live in?... sorry for blowing it but it really makes me mad to see what has happened to a once proud and patriot people.... Sometimes I wonder why I even defended and served a nation like this...
We are fucked. The leftists won.

Forum List

Back