Zone1 Donald Trump to Address The Black Conservative Federation

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm sorry that this is so late. I've been sick all day today and I forgot about it. Anyways, it begins at 6:00 pm et tomorrow.

The event will begin with the customary steppin and fetchin ceremony, with trump's remarks to come right after the giant display showing trump's golden sneakers.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
The event will begin with the customary steppin and fetchin ceremony, with trump's remarks to come right after the giant display showing trump's golden sneakers.

1708662369741.png

1708662283410.png

1708662199919.png

I'm sorry that this is so late. I've been sick all day today and I forgot about it. Anyways, it begins at 6:00 pm et tomorrow.

That one Black guy left in the Republican Party is going to be so pleased.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Go play games with the children.
You responded to me but if I ask for clarification of what your comment meant, you tell me to “go play with children”? How about if you don’t want to talk to me, then just don’t? It’s simple
enough.

Conversations, like civilization, are built upon sharing ideas. If you can’t even connect two ideas you will doom yourself to the intellectual Stone Age.

I wonder if he'll tell them how much they all love sneakers, And if they have made any progress combating the laziness of black people.

Goody. You discovered one black conservative. Now, go get me a thousand more. Enough to fill that room. Go.
no one preventing blacks to run in the republican party .. as blacks wake up to the dem sham job thats been played on them expect more black republicans to run for office .

Mind your manners, el midgetron. You are not special. You will be treated as you treat others. That's the way it is.
Funny, but I’m here treating you like you treat me. You are culturally appropriating my approach. You want to blame white people for your problems? Take a look at yourself Jack.

Forum List

Back