Donald Trump Cancels Iowa Rallies Due to Weather

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This is WAY later than I'm usually online, but before I start winding down for bedtime I just wanted to let you guys know this. There will be a telerally tomorrow night (or tonight where I'm at because it is past midnight so that's technically extremely early morning) at 8:00 PM ET.

Former President Donald Trump cancels 3 of his 4 weekend campaign events

So, Trump expects loyalty to his supporters, saying they would crawl over glass in the Iowa freezing weather to vote for him.

But he can't be bothered to show up and show any loyalty to those same supporters?

What a scumbag.

So, Trump expects loyalty to his supporters, saying they would crawl over glass in the Iowa freezing weather to vote for him.

But he can't be bothered to show up and show any loyalty to those same supporters?

What a scumbag.
You obviously didn’t read the link.

He is going there. Just because some events are cancelled because of weather, doesn’t mean they all are.

He has also already been there 21 times.

They should postpone these rallies and caucuses until it isn't a physical danger to go, forget about all this "we're tough" bullshit. They should do the same thing with the NFL playoff games but they're run by greedy bastards.

This is WAY later than I'm usually online, but before I start winding down for bedtime I just wanted to let you guys know this. There will be a telerally tomorrow night (or tonight where I'm at because it is past midnight so that's technically extremely early morning) at 8:00 PM ET.

Former President Donald Trump cancels 3 of his 4 weekend campaign events

So Mr. tRump didn't show up again because his hair would get wet?

It should have come as no surprise. The man has a history of hiding, ducking, and making lame excuses for his personal failures.

What a scumbag.
In the closing weeks of the 2020 campaign, he'd bus people in to the rallies on airport tarmacs and leave them stranded for hours afterwards.

In the closing weeks of the 2020 campaign, he'd bus people in to the rallies on airport tarmacs and leave them stranded for hours afterwards.
1705156728570.png

What a scumbag.

So Mr. tRump didn't show up again because his hair would get wet?

It should have come as no surprise. The man has a history of hiding, ducking, and making lame excuses for his personal failures.

Keep up with all the laughing and the insults because we all know you would be doing exactly the same thing had he not cancelled, you would be just saying stuff like he's putting his supporters at risk.

Ice Bowl! Better yet!

I'm not a football fan so I thought that you were joking lol

Right, a-hole, and if Trump held the rallies and people died or froze in the cold, he would still be a scumbag, right, fugnut?

Then you would claim he puts his campaign over people's safety.
Because these lemmings and sheep have no control of their own minds, and even if he did hold a rally in freezing weather they would be compelled to be there, unable to exercise common sense over their cult mindset?

Party of Personal Responsibility, indeed. :laugh:

Forum List

Back