Two Trump Get Out The Vote Rallies Tomorrow

Care to back that up with any credible source? I watch him stand, move about, speak mostly extemporaneously for more than an hour again and again and again at rally, forums, scheduled speeches. Not long ago he stood and served food to and shook hands and allowed photo ops with Border patrol personnel for up to two hours without taking a break or sitting at any time and then walked well over 100 yards to an outdoor podium where he gave a fairly short (for him) speech to those attendin

None of which involves walking more than 100 yards.

He also doesn’t know how to swim or ride a bike

None of which involves walking more than 100 yards.

He also doesn’t know how to swim or ride a bike
Holy cow. I accept your chronic TDS but I didn't expect you to be among those with chronic reading dysfunction as I just cited an event a few months ago in which I watched him walk more than 100 yards. But oh well.

By the way, looking past how petty your false statements are, Trump absolutely knows how to swim. According to his butler for 60 years, Trump doesn't enjoy swimming, but he knows how. And he knows how to ride a bicycle even though he doesn't at this stage of life.

Holy cow. I accept your chronic TDS but I didn't expect you to be among those with chronic reading dysfunction as I just cited an event a few months ago in which I watched him walk more than 100 yards. But oh well.

By the way, looking past how petty your false statements are, Trump absolutely knows how to swim. According to his butler for 60 years, Trump doesn't enjoy swimming, but he knows how. And he knows how to ride a bicycle even though he doesn't at this stage of life.

Sure he does…

Trump lives in a resort on the beach yet never goes there

Sure he does…

Trump lives in a resort on the beach yet never goes there
Again, when you take that reading comprehension course, you will see that he knows how to swim but does not enjoy swimming. If you don't enjoy swimming, a lot of people don't see any reason to go to the beach. My husband is the same way. He swims pretty well but he doesn't enjoy swimming so that is not an activity he would choose for himself.

Again, when you take that reading comprehension course, you will see that he knows how to swim but does not enjoy swimming. If you don't enjoy swimming, a lot of people don't see any reason to go to the beach. My husband is the same way. He swims pretty well but he doesn't enjoy swimming so that is not an activity he would choose for himself.
Trump “Claims” he knows a lot of things

Swimming and biking are more of his lies

Trump “Claims” he knows a lot of things

Swimming and biking are more of his lies
And you know this how? Have any evidence? No. You almost never do. Picking petty things to accuse him of is pretty strong evidence of extreme TDS though. Aren't you ashamed at making things up?

As for that 100 yards, the distance from Marine One to the White House door looks at least 100 yards to me. I can't find a similar photo with Trump in it but we know he took many many trips on Marine One.

1709413375895.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back