Donald Trump: The least charitable billionaire in the world

It's BUSINESS, apparently you welfare & SSI guys have no concept of what it takes!

Apparently you don't know anything about business. You must be one of those welfare, SSI guys yourself.

Yes, we know when you can't refute anything posted, it's that LOW 2 digit IQ catching up to you again.... you're pathetic! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Deflection. You are 100% welfare or SSI. Too bad you're going to have to go to work when they have to reduce payments when SSD runs out.

Do you think REPEATING the same BULLSHIT makes you look like a smart ass, or just an ass? I vote #2!

Did anyone else notice these posts are couched in gutter language (which is doubtless the language he habitually thinks)

I post in SUBVERSIVE as it seems to be the only language you fuckers understand!

You have HALF the facts dipshit. When Trump releases his returns you can nit pick. Until then you just look like a babbling idiot

I gave you what you asked for you simpering idiot and when Trump releases his returns which will be never you can bet I'll be here to nitpick.
I didn't ask for anything. And you call me a simpleton....

Fucking moron
I said you were simpering and you are an idiot.
You know how you can tell a real dumbass? He gets pwned & doesn't even know it. Shut up fool

Anyone who hasn't been living in a cave with his eyes shut and his ears plugged knows that Grampa Murked U is the most idiotic brownshirt ever vomited out of the jaws of hell.
You finished?
Now go brush your teeth & give mommy a kiss goodnight.

I gave you what you asked for you simpering idiot and when Trump releases his returns which will be never you can bet I'll be here to nitpick.
I didn't ask for anything. And you call me a simpleton....

Fucking moron
I said you were simpering and you are an idiot.
You know how you can tell a real dumbass? He gets pwned & doesn't even know it. Shut up fool

Anyone who hasn't been living in a cave with his eyes shut and his ears plugged knows that Grampa Murked U is the most idiotic brownshirt ever vomited out of the jaws of hell.
You finished?
Now go brush your teeth & give mommy a kiss goodnight.

You should stop whining like a little girl Grampa. Try to be more honest in the future.

Donald Trump: The Least Charitable Billionaire In The World

From 1990 through 2009, Trump has personally donated a total of just $3.7 million to his foundation, which was incorporated in 1987. In fact, the billionaire is not even the largest contributor to his own charitable organization.

http://newsexaminer.net/politics/donald-trump-the-least-charitable-billionaire/

You know that warren buffet and bill gates just use their foundations to hide their money...right? They get massive tax breaks on their investments within those foundations...right? And with all the jobs he creates, he is helping a lot of people who work to support themselves. And finally, a left wing hit piece on Trump...not surerising.
Yes...giving away your money does create tax breaks

I do appreciate all the maids and landscapers that Trump hires....since he claims to be such a huge supporter of our veterans ( unlike McCain) ...when is Trump going to start hiring some veterans?

How many veterans work in the White House for Obama, Comrade big guy? How many work for Bill Gates and Warren Buffett. Do you know? Do you even care?

I'm no Trump fan, but I don't start applying standards to him I don't apply to people I do support. Again, serious question. Why is this a standard to you for Republicans but not Democrats?

whats Barrys donation rate to his dirt poor half brother in Africa?

Or anyone else. Obama and Biden both gave virtually zero until they were in the political arena and knew they had to disclose that. Obama and Moochelle each made six figure salaries and their donations were in the hundreds. Biden spent more on shoe polish than he gave to charity.

Suddenly RW and the lefties think it's a standard ... for Republicans ....

I can't stand Trump, but I don't trump up stupid arguments, I dislike him for his policies. He's a life long tax and spend liberal Democrat, suddenly I'm supposed to believe he's a fiscal conservative. Yeah .. um ... no ... I don't

Trump only OWES what he is REQUIRED to give . Is there a LEGAL requirement to provide charity giving ?? I don't know the answer RWinger !!
Relates to character

So, since Romney and Cheney gave a lot, does that mean they have good character, and did you acknowledge that during the campaigns?

I never questioned Romneys philanthropy even though most goes to his church

What is the Trump legacy?

ANd you have to diminish it, even as you say you didn't.

LOL. Libs.

Your concern about character is interesting. The Clinton years must have been terrible for you. Did you vote for Dole?

I guess the left has decided that the Donald doesn't pay his "fair share" in charity contributions....
But we don't see much from the same cast of characters going after Al Sharpton for his tax problems....

How come Al doesn't have to pay his "fair share" in taxes?

I will be here for a while in case anyone wants to respond....
Sharpton isn't running for President.......Trump IS

When is Trump going to release his tax forms? Hillary has

When the Donald decides....and not a minute before...

He is hiding his sources of income and deductions

He will put Romney to shame with his effective tax rate

You want to change the rules to do away with deductions?

Sure. Flat tax or sales tax. Otherwise, you're blowing smoke.

Trump trashed John McCain for being a loser POW and not doing enough to help Veterans

Trump boasts he is worth $10 billion......what has the Trump foundation done for our veterans? How many veterans has Trump employed?

Trump insulted McCain back AFTER McCain insulted Trump. And then he immediately retracted what he said.

How much do the critics here donate to charity?
Poor deflection from a billionaire cheapskate

Why won't Trump release his records?
Major hypocrisy from the far left who dismissed all of the money Romney donated to charity and could care less about how little Joe Biden who they are all so fired up about possible getting into the race donates.

We are talking about the leading republican candidate for President. Why do you keep trying to change the subject

Why can't a billionaire contribute more to charity?
Why doesn't Trump do anything for our vets? Has he abandoned our vets already?
Why do you keep trying to avoid addressing your partisan horseshit? I don't care what Trump donates to charity or Biden that is their business but since you brought the topic of donations up and seem to have some issue with Trumps lack of donations you can explain why Bidens lack of it is not an issue for or you can go for another defelection I'm betting on deflection.

The thread OP is Donald Trump, not anyone else. You're bringing someone else in is called simple deflection.

Revealing the hypocrisy of the OP is not a deflection.

Actually the Progressives favorite billionaire Soros is the least charitable, and by a long mile. He made tens of millions of dollars by bankrupting Public Employee retirement accounts. He's a true POS and why the progressives like him I will never understand.

Is George Soros running for President? I didn't think so.
Where was all this criticism of pathetic donations when Obama was running?

Hypocrisy - it really is not good.

From 1990 through 2009, Trump has personally donated a total of just $3.7 million to his foundation, which was incorporated in 1987. In fact, the billionaire is not even the largest contributor to his own charitable organization.

You know that warren buffet and bill gates just use their foundations to hide their money...right? They get massive tax breaks on their investments within those foundations...right? And with all the jobs he creates, he is helping a lot of people who work to support themselves. And finally, a left wing hit piece on Trump...not surerising.

I do appreciate all the maids and landscapers that Trump hires....since he claims to be such a huge supporter of our veterans ( unlike McCain) ...when is Trump going to start hiring some veterans?

How many veterans work in the White House for Obama, Comrade big guy? How many work for Bill Gates and Warren Buffett. Do you know? Do you even care?

I'm no Trump fan, but I don't start applying standards to him I don't apply to people I do support. Again, serious question. Why is this a standard to you for Republicans but not Democrats?

Why should I have to prove your point for you Kaz? Do your own work and research.

Actually the Progressives favorite billionaire Soros is the least charitable, and by a long mile. He made tens of millions of dollars by bankrupting Public Employee retirement accounts. He's a true POS and why the progressives like him I will never understand.

The point is Donald Trump claims to have donated $102 million dollars over five years and now doesn't want to provide any detail about that. Simple, no? Provide the date, time and amount and everyone goes away.

The point is Donald Trump claims to have donated $102 million dollars over five years and now doesn't want to provide any detail about that. Simple, no? Provide the date, time and amount and everyone goes away.

And once again, math will triumph over propaganda.

I love math.

Math is like a beautiful woman with large, lucious breasts: you get excited even when you see it from afar.

Everyone goes away? Lying ass. Everyone switches attack subjects you mean.

It's called a vetting process Gramps and ensures we get the best candidate.

It's called a vetting process Gramps and ensures we get the best candidate.

Yäääp!

Clinton lives off charitable donation given to their charity, and they live well. Liberals have no credibility saying anything about a Republican candidate. After all the things you overlooked on Obama, and now Hillary.

Doesn't she have a job then? That pays like, money?

Why should I have to prove your point for you Kaz? Do your own work and research.

:lmao:

SWISH... That was painful to watch, ouch. OMG, you are stupid. I can't believe you didn't get that.

And thank you for proving my point. Your Trump bashing is not a standard for you. If Democrats don't follow your contrived standard you don't give a shit

Why should he, when your mulatto president refuses to release something as simple as his college transcripts..... Any thoughts on that?

Forum List

Back