Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: “I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump’s Rally”

They are paid by the ADL, soros, sachs etc..

For all sorts of mischief making. I've seen hard core looney lefties, that ive met, on television adds! So they get rewarded in all sorts of ways. It's a total conspiracy.

man oh man, trump supporters can be fooled so easily..
:rofl:
How do explain all this mass immigration into western countries whofere over 90% of the people wanted It stopped, completly from the 50s through to the 80s?

i think its just over 80% now, which is the percentage of whites in most western countries.

God, how often is this going to happen. I see an article that is blatantly fake used to support a 'point' every few days now.

God, how often is this going to happen. I see an article that is blatantly fake used to support a 'point' every few days now.

Lies are all they have. All they have had for a long time.

All the phony KKK stuff and Nazi intimidation was just part of the DNC dirty tricks and the mainstream media went along with it. Did they have to pay Bill Ayers to demonstrate against Trump? Why wasn't the mainstream media outraged that a former domestic terrorist who bombed the Pentagon and manufactured a bomb that was intended to maim Ft. Dix soldiers before it went off prematurely and killed four of his comrades, was lecturing Americans about the political process?

Yes paid protesters has been the standard of the far left as they can not give them free pot and LSD to protest any more..

Ever since Trump’s inauguration, baseless rumors of the protesters demonstrating against the administration being paid have swirled. As it turns out, Pence himself turns out to have been the paid protester after all. What a twist.
Editorial: Pence the paid protester

Forum List

Back