Trump On Twitter: "I'm Starting To Think Lying Ted Is Having A Mental Crisis"

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The Tweeter in Chief is at it again. I think Ted is about to have a Jimmy Swaggart moment.

jimmy_swaggart.jpg

Twitter

Donald J. Trump Verified account ‏@realDonaldTrump

"@11phenomenon: #LyingTed blames @realDonaldTrump for so many things I am starting to think he is having a mental health crisis."

Trump is skating on very thin ice. The schtick is getting old and is going to backfire on him.

What is he going to accuse Trump of next? He eats babies for breakfast?

Two women apparently have come forward and admitted it. Not a good look for Cruz! Especially if he keeps lyin'.

Trump is skating on very thin ice. The schtick is getting old and is going to backfire on him.

I agree. He's already facing a backlash for the Heidi Cruz attacks.

Trump is scared. Every since that poll showing Ted ahead in Wisconsin they have amped up the attacks to ridiculous levels.

Evil loses because they always overplay their hand

Trump is scared. Every since that poll showing Ted ahead in Wisconsin they have amped up the attacks to ridiculous levels.

Trump never started this mess. Ted is having a "Cuban Mistress Crisis".

The Tweeter in Chief is at it again. I think Ted is about to have a Jimmy Swaggart moment.

jimmy_swaggart.jpg

Twitter

"@11phenomenon: #LyingTed blames @realDonaldTrump for so many things I am starting to think he is having a mental health crisis."

Yo, yes Twitter? Trump is not "MAN ENOUGH" to DEBATE TED CRUZ? That should tell you what Trump is made of? Jello!!! He doesn`t want to sound like a real "ASS" in front of the American People!!!

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

Trump never started this mess. Ted is having a "Cuban Mistress Crisis".

Yeah he did.

jimmy_swaggart.jpg

Twitter

Yo, yes Twitter? Trump is not "MAN ENOUGH" to DEBATE TED CRUZ? That should tell you what Trump is made of? Jello!!! He doesn`t want to sound like a real "ASS" in front of the American People!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 68972

Kind of sad that he is afraid of a one on one with someone he thinks is mental deficient

I don't think Trump is scared. I don't think he really cares. This just gives him more free press coverage.

Good grief this is just getting more surreal by the day. I take it Trump supporters are aware that the POTUS is an important job and not an audition for the Jerry Springer Show! Taking to Twitter to have some pathetic teenage fight demeans the importance of the GOP nominee. This may well be entertaining for some American voters but really doesn't this seem a bit troubling. I think some voters can't distinguish between a reality tv show and the most important job in the world. If Trump is acting like this now how exactly is he going to cope with the pressures if by some miracle he gets into the WH.

Forum List

Back