Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: “I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump’s Rally”

Not surprising, most shitty things going on in America today are Democrat-manufactured scams. It's what their 'Community Organizing' is all about. They need to divide the People. It's all in Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' for anyone who's interested. He clearly lays out the Democratic Party playbook. It's all about the 'Divide & Conquer' in the end.

Not surprising, most shitty things going on in America today are Democrat-manufactured scams. It's what their 'Community Organizing' is all about. They need to divide the People. It's all in Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' for anyone who's interested. He clearly lays out the Democratic Party playbook. It's all about the 'Divide & Conquer' in the end.

And so Trump came down the escalator to a crowd of paid cheerleaders but of course that's OK to conservatives.

HOW DARE FOLK GET PAID TO DISRUPT DONALD J TRUMP'S FREEDOM OF SPEECH?!

http://abcnews.com.co/donald-trump-protester-speaks-out-i-was-paid-to-protest/

Seriously $3500? Where can I sign up. I would protest Trump in a giant chicken costume if they paid me $3500. Heck I would even dress in one of those vagina costumes that I saw during the women’s march.

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
"Seriously $3500? Where can I sign up."

In fantasyland

Forum List

Back