Donald Trump now has an obvious path to a second term

I hope so....but first he will have to battle both parties I'm afraid....

It's odd since Trump is secretly a Marxist.

ZVn7t1N.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:

His chances of winning a second term are questionable. I believe this not because he is an asshole, but because those who oppose him may be too powerful to stop.

They will stop at nothing to prevent his re-election. They will lie cheat and steal. After what they got away with in 2016 and since, they are emboldened to steal the election right out in the open, in front of the American people.

Last edited:
If Biden wins the primary we are getting 4 more years of Trump. I believe Warren stands a chance.

His chances of winning a second term are questionable. I believe this not because he is an asshole, but I believe those who oppose him may be too powerful to stop.

They will stop at nothing to prevent his re-election. They will lie cheat and steal. After what they got away with in 2016 and since, they are emboldened to steal the election right out in the open, in front of the American people.

They didn't get away with it just yet. We still have the IG report and Durham's investigations which is likely to start a domino effect.

This report is one of the few credible CNN articles I have read, although I must admit, I don't read many. The reelection of a President is tied to the economy good or bad. The problem is we are a long way off from the election, and anything can happen between now and then.

If Biden wins the primary we are getting 4 more years of Trump. I believe Warren stands a chance.

Biden is the weakest opponent of the bunch against Trump. I never figured out why Trump was so worried about him.

"The latest economic numbers -- 266,000 jobs created in November, unemployment at a 50-year low -- make one thing very clear: President Donald Trump has a path to win a second term next year."

Yeah, it only took the geniuses at CNN nearly 3 years to figure out that the obvious path for a President to get re-elected is a good economy?o_O

No wonder nobody trusts the eggheads in the media anymore.

He has more than this, but this is enough. Even CNN is trying desperately to face reality.

Donald Trump now has an obvious path to a second term - CNNPolitics
The Democrat Party is going broke because they spent the last three years trying to propagandize America to Fear ORANGE MAN BAD.

They are $7 Million in debt with an presidential election just 11 months away. Can you imagine their desperation? They had to recruit two Billionaires to make a FAKE RUN for President just to afford Negative Advertising against TRUMP.

THAT's HOW BAD it is in Libphuckistan.

And I don't feel sorry for them.

They Brought it on Themselves.

The Biggest Reason they are pissed, is because they went broke trying to purchase The White House For Cankles McPutn and they all thought they were going to make all that money back once they were put in power, just like they have always done.

Trump threw a monkey wrench in to their Graft and Bribery Scheme, and they are mad as HELL!

It sounds like the Dems are already preparing excuses (e.g., incumbency) for Trump's reelection. Anything to keep delegitimizing his Presidency.

The problem is, you could have a short term dip a few months before the election and the same people will say "see, the trade wars are hurting America!". I'd rather just see a nice, just over estimation numbers month in and out than some convenient bad numbers to try and fool people.

It sounds like the Dems are already preparing excuses (e.g., incumbency) for Trump's reelection. Anything to keep delegitimizing his Presidency.
They are broke and are going to have to ask The Chinese to get out the word or beg some more Lefty Billionaires to pay for their messaging.

The media of course always has their backs, but if the media keeps associating themselves with sore losers, they are going to continue to lose revenue.

Forum List

Back