Donald Trump now has an obvious path to a second term

If Biden wins the primary we are getting 4 more years of Trump. I believe Warren stands a chance.

Biden is the weakest opponent of the bunch against Trump. I never figured out why Trump was so worried about him.

He Trolled the DNC and Washington Elites into an all out War among themselves over impeachment. They took hook line and sinker. Now they are on the Hook for Impeachment by their Far left base no matter what. "No Evidence of a crime" F you Impeach him! We can't win in the Senate "FU Impeach him. We're going to lose seats in the House and Probably the Senate if we go Forward. "FU you promised you were going to impeach the MF'r now do it. But I may risk my re election chances by supporting it. FU you risk your re election chances unless you vote to impeach the MF'r. Eating their own!!!!!

If Biden wins the primary we are getting 4 more years of Trump. I believe Warren stands a chance.

Biden is the weakest opponent of the bunch against Trump. I never figured out why Trump was so worried about him.

He Trolled the DNC and Washington Elites into an all out War among themselves over impeachment. They took hook line and sinker. Now they are on the Hook for Impeachment by their Far left base no matter what. "No Evidence of a crime" F you Impeach him! We can't win in the Senate "FU Impeach him. We're going to lose seats in the House and Probably the Senate if we go Forward. "FU you promised you were going to impeach the MF'r now do it. But I may risk my re election chances by supporting it. FU you risk your re election chances unless you vote to impeach the MF'r. Eating their own!!!!!

This fantasy land you people live in where Trump is some sort of mastermind genius is just fascinating.

OTE="Weatherman2020, post: 23615542, member: 42929"]A lot of things can be BS’d in politics, but the personal economic situation of voters cannot be swayed.[/QUOTE]

Sure it can. We had the best economy since WW2 at the end of the Clinton administration, and you shit for brains mofo's elected George Bush, and ended up in two wars and a great recession.

We elected Obama, ended one of those wars, and fixed the economy, and you shit for brains mofo's elected Donald Trump.

You can't fix stupid. But at least now, millennial, and Generation Z population are now wise to you shit for brains mofo's, and as you can see with the last three elections since Trump, they're going to make sure you shit for brains mofo's won't be able to do it again after we throw Trump in a prison cell.

It sounds like the Dems are already preparing excuses (e.g., incumbency) for Trump's reelection. Anything to keep delegitimizing his Presidency.

They will come up with some reasons why Trump won again.

The only question is.......what? Will it be something totally new, or will they rely on the old excuses like Russia, gerrymandering, fixing the voting machines, Voter-ID, voter roll purges, not enough voting machines, polls closing too early........

I hope it's something new. It will at least show they have some creativity.

What makes you think Trump was ever worried about the notorious hair sniffer???

Him sending his personal attorney to the Ukraine to find dirt on him.

I believe the only people that used the term "dirt" are the left. Plus that's irrelevant since the call took place in June and a long way from the nomination.

I believe the only people that used the term "dirt" are the left. Plus that's irrelevant since the call took place in June and a long way from the nomination.

You can use whatever word you like to use, but he sent his personal attorney to find "Information" on Biden for his own personal use.

In June Biden was the front runner by a large margin.

A lot of things can be BS’d in politics, but the personal economic situation of voters cannot be swayed.

Not when it comes down to the day before they vote and they ask themselves the question..."Do I want to risk this?"
They all will say no and pull the lever for The Donald. Hell, his approval rating is now at 34.5% of Blacks. He doesn't
need that many voting for him. 20% of the vote and he'll win 37 states.

You can use whatever word you like to use, but he sent his personal attorney to find "Information" on Biden for his own personal use.

Irrelevant since it was still many months away. I could only imagine if Cheney got his daughter a multi-million dollar job in Ukraine without the credentials to actually do the job. I'm sure DumBama would have had ever federal agency looking under every rock there, and nothing but support from the leftists.

Irrelevant since it was still many months away. I could only imagine if Cheney got his daughter a multi-million dollar job in Ukraine without the credentials to actually do the job. I'm sure DumBama would have had ever federal agency looking under every rock there, and nothing but support from the leftists.

There is no law that says you have to wait till the primary season to attack an opponent. You just make shit up out of the blue. It is fascinating to watch.

A lot of things can be BS’d in politics, but the personal economic situation of voters cannot be swayed.

Not when it comes down to the day before they vote and they ask themselves the question..."Do I want to risk this?"
They all will say no and pull the lever for The Donald. Hell, his approval rating is now at 34.5% of Blacks. He doesn't
need that many voting for him. 20% of the vote and he'll win 37 states.
McGovern will look popular when this is done.

There is no law that says you have to wait till the primary season to attack an opponent. You just make shit up out of the blue. It is fascinating to watch.

Or is it possible he waited for a less corrupt administration before looking into it? Nah, that can't be. Since this impeachment is based on the Democrats ability to read minds, they know that's why Trump did it when he did.

Or is it possible he waited for a less corrupt administration before looking into it? Nah, that can't be. Since this impeachment is based on the Democrats ability to read minds, they know that's why Trump did it when he did.
Uh, no, this impeachment is based on Trump's own words, soliciting a foreign national to investigate a political rival.

Uh, no, this impeachment is based on Trump's own words, soliciting a foreign national to investigate a political rival.
Which words? “I don’t want a quid pro quo”?

These words....

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... "

These words....

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... "
That would be Trump looking into Bidens quid pro quo crime, dumbass.

Forum List

Back