What I learned from democrats aka. List if things Trump should be able to do

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
According to USMB Progressive posters (I sincerely believe there is only one real Progressive poster and she works her fingers to the bone running 40 different accounts on any given day) here's the list of things that Trump should be able to do.

Please add any I might have missed:
  • Put his kids put on the Board of foreign companies. E.g. Baron on Saudi Aramco
  • Have the FBI swear out false FISA warrants to start to surveillance on the entire democrat leadership
  • Get the phone records of absolutely anybody, they're not protected by the 4th Amendment yannow
  • Make up a phony "dossier" with knowingly false and inaccurate information and use that as the basis of investigations
  • Impeach anyone who disagrees with him

According to USMB Progressive posters (I sincerely believe there is only one real Progressive poster and she works her fingers to the bone running 40 different accounts on any given day) here's the list of things that Trump should be able to do.

• Put his kids put on the Board of foreign companies. E.g. Baron on Saudi Aramco
  • Have the FBI swear out false FISA warrants to start to surveillance on the entire democrat leadership
  • Get the phone records of absolutely anybody, they're not protected by the 4th Amendment yannow
  • Make up a phony "dossier" with knowingly false and inaccurate information and use that as the basis of investigations

Trump should be able to run the country without lying his ass off and sucking Russian's every chance he gets.

Have the FBI interview democrats (like Flynn), change the 302 form as needed to setup a "perjury trap", and then squeeze the target's kids so the target "composes" lies for the FBI
Have a group of agitators available to harass democrats in restaurants, as Maxine urges
Buy MSM outlets and promote 95% negative articles against democrats, like they do against Trump
Fire liberal professors and only hire conservative professors
Have a small army of FBI agents do a 3am raid on the oldest democrats, like for 66 year old Roger Stone, include boats, choppers, tanks, and armored vehicles.
Use the CIA's foreign assets to setup democrat campaigns for surveillance using bogus FISA applications

(I sincerely believe there is only one real Progressive poster and she works her fingers to the bone running 40 different accounts on any given day)

Deceit. The left couldn't survive without it.

Do you think obama would have gotten elected if he told us what he really intended to do?

The day after he signed obamacare into law fools were showing up at doctors offices demanding their "FREE" health care.

Trump should be able to run the country without lying his ass off and sucking Russian's every chance he gets.

So you agree that Trump can do any and all of that? Great!

Forum List

Back